TIME TO SHOW TAAFFE SOME LOVE

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In his 2 minutes on the field today Taaffe achieved the same try assist tally as Hutcho has in 7 whole games 1. Taaffe now has 4 or 5 try assists in 5 and a bit games plus 2 tries. Hutcho zero. Hutcho can't assist line breaks either because he's not fast enough to get there in time LOL

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The team over-all played well today, and I'm as happy with the win as anyone. But there was REALLY no reason Hutch was allowed to flounder through 70 minutes before being hooked! There's LOYALTY, and there's BLIND loyalty! Taafe should've been given at LEAST 25 to 30 minutes with Burton to see what they could spark together! I wasn't a huge fan of Taafe being given first crack at FB with who I believe were better FB options at the club in Tracey/Crichton/Kiraz, maybe even Burton for a left of filed rabbit out of a hat, not even mentioning a few of our young guys. But after a rough start, he has improved every week, while Hutch remains, to be CHARITABLE, "mediocre"... I have nothing against Hutch as a person or a man, but I AM hoping he gets a week or 2 break courtesy of the judiciary, because I CAN'T see it coming from Ciraldo...

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before a ball was even kicked this season I and others had Tracey as our 1 and Taaffe at 7. It took 6 games for Ciraldo to realise Tracey should be our 1. How many more games will it take him to realise Taaffe should start at 7 ?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taafe really killed those 7 mins lol. You are a fkn staunch supporter i give you that but Tracey is better at FB and Bailey better at 14.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The team over-all played well today, and I'm as happy with the win as anyone. But there was REALLY no reason Hutch was allowed to flounder through 70 minutes before being hooked! There's LOYALTY, and there's BLIND loyalty! Taafe should've been given at LEAST 25 to 30 minutes with Burton to see what they could spark together! I wasn't a huge fan of Taafe being given first crack at FB with who I believe were better FB options at the club in Tracey/Crichton/Kiraz, maybe even Burton for a left of filed rabbit out of a hat, not even mentioning a few of our young guys. But after a rough start, he has improved every week, while Hutch remains, to be CHARITABLE, "mediocre"... I have nothing against Hutch as a person or a man, but I AM hoping he gets a week or 2 break courtesy of the judiciary, because I CAN'T see it coming from Ciraldo...
Hutcho will only get a fine. There was a trip in a game last week on Paps (Storm) and it only got a fine

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hesistant to have him in the defensive line I do like him but we’ve finally found the right combination.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taafe really killed those 7 mins lol. You are a fkn staunch supporter i give you that but Tracey is better at FB and Bailey better at 14.
fool, I didn’t say weather or not Taaffe was better at GB than Tracey, show me anywhere I said that ? Was an appreciation thread, he’s a magic little player and the fact you an so many went at me saying he’s no good, and that was only round 2, got far more skill an capability than many have him, and he is starting to grow into a fantastic player!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
In his 2 minutes on the field today Taaffe achieved the same try assist tally as Hutcho has in 7 whole games 1. Taaffe now has 4 or 5 try assists in 5 and a bit games plus 2 tries. Hutcho zero. Hutcho can't assist line breaks either because he's not fast enough to get there in time LOL
Hutchison held us back today. Maybe he's there for his defence, but we could have piled on massive points with a decent halfback.
Every time he tries to step the defence, they just stroll over and catch him.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I could of come off the bench for the last 10 mins

get a grip
u must be the same ppl who cheered when Hutch got replaced