Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Might as well just close the thread if Rod is going off on lizard people rants like this.
oh yeah, close the thread, hide what happened to the indians, dont talk about it, act like it didn't happen, its a conspiracy

thats the world these days

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the indian penises didn't cut themselves off and the kissinger report didn't write itself

im operating on 100% facts

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
well you thought it was funny when im talking about the 1975 forced sterlization of millions of indians that killed thousands, so obviously there is something not right in your head
I said that your jokes were funny. 'cause no one sane would believe the crap you believe.

But I apologise. I did go overboard. I understand that you have a mental illness and that's unavoidable. It's not your fault. So I'm sorry that I got angry at you for being who you are.

Also, I honestly hope you get the help you need before it's too late.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I said that your jokes were funny. 'cause no one sane would believe the crap you believe.

But I apologise. I did go overboard. I understand that you have a mental illness and that's unavoidable. It's not your fault. So I'm sorry that I got angry at you for being who you are.

Also, I honestly hope you get the help you need before it's too late.
so you are denying the 1975 forced sterilization of millions of indians and that its something im making up

see thats where the problem is, you are delusional and in denial

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so you are denying the 1975 forced sterilization of millions of indians and that its something im making up

see thats where the problem is, you are delusional and in denial
Nice try to divert. The Indian sterilisation thing definitely happened. No one is denying that. Claiming that the US government was working with the Indian government to reduce the world population... That's conspiracy. Suggesting that the US government is still carrying out sterilisations by pushing gender non-binary stuff.... That's just... Seriously, dude. Get help.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
oh yeah, close the thread, hide what happened to the indians, dont talk about it, act like it didn't happen, its a conspiracy

thats the world these days
None of what you're saying has nothing to do with the thread though Rod.. If you said all of this in the conspiracy thread then I wouldn't care and no one would say close the thread. Talk about it in there..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
None of what you're saying has nothing to do with the thread though Rod.. If you said all of this in the conspiracy thread then I wouldn't care and no one would say close the thread. Talk about it in there..
He’ll now say the conspiracy thread was closed because no-one wanted to admit he was right :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
that thread is closed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He’ll now say the conspiracy thread was closed because no-one wanted to admit he was right :tearsofjoy:.
well it’s not because I was wrong because they would keep it open in that case and let me continue to fail

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’m going to create an updated covid thread where we can have a where are they now reunion

rfk is presidential candidate and fauci is dragged in to testify behind closed doors

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jew rats making tunnels with blood on children’s mattresses and baby carriers and we are worrying about the Kissinger report. I want more info about the Jew rats and why they had a mental breakdown when the cops turned up

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JK is a mixed bag. She was immediately labelled as "anti-trans" for her comments, but they weren't directly anti-trans. But they also were a bit anti-trans.

Her initial comments were mild at best. When criticised about them, she basically insinuated that transgender women shouldn't be allowed to call themselves "women" because it takes away from the suffrage of women.

Which makes complete sense in a vacuum. Women do suffer. But in modern society, transgender people suffer more than women. So her comments come across as, "suffrage is bad, but only my suffrage"

It's a sad mix though. She's standing up for feminism but in the process, she's discounting others.
Which is what makes her case interesting. It raises the question, how to stand up for any disaffected group within society, without somehow threatening (or being perceived to threaten) another group?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
On the kennel if you bring up a topics like this.
It will evolve into a CONSPIRACY!

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For as long as I can remember, blind and deaf kids, and those with learning or physical disabilities have got the short straw. Maybe more support is happening behind the scenes but it’s almost like they don’t exist. I know there are schemes and companies involved in employing some, but not sure about after school programs for school kids.

Imagine being born blind or deaf? I can’t. It must be very difficult. Same for some of the other disabilities some are born with. Sure they have schools and agencies to help these people, but it’s more about society as whole acknowledging and embracing them.
Major Payne bringing the plight of deaf kids into the light before it was cool to:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which is what makes her case interesting. It raises the question, how to stand up for any disaffected group within society, without somehow threatening (or being perceived to threaten) another group?
I think her case has many levels to it. She was shut down before she really did anything wrong. That's a reflection on the issues of left wing cancel culture. But her response suggested that they were right to shut her down.

It seems to show that the cancelling group either have extreme intuition, or a mass overreaction that coincidentally turned out to be accurate. I lean toward the latter.