Search results

1. stclair

I don't like what I see

Hopefully galvanizes them, and they win one for the Gipper...
  2. stclair

Josh Reynolds (Departing) Consolidated SUPER THREAD

Fucking hacks... They said it was $950k, we know its $750k... Only million dollar players off contract SJ and Cronk.... What about JT?... Fucking hacks...
  3. stclair

Media regulations...

That's what I'm saying W, there is nothing to say digitally altered, and wasn't again two days later when woods was again on back page in.dogs jersey... The fucking media doing their best big brother impersonation writing history before it happens, and changing it after it does... Saw a...
  4. stclair

Round 8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Hoping woods gets first run and Jammer smashes him... Am backing brenko 1st try...
  5. stclair

Round 8 - Other game discussion

Didn't the ref on field call it as a try (not held)?...
  6. stclair

Media regulations...

Any bush lawyers out there can give me a quick 'for dummies' around media requirements for digitally altered images... Can't find any confirmation that these have been altered, and I I were the tigers for instance, I would find it damaging to my brand seeing club captain in a competitors jersey...
  7. stclair

Why are we the only club that has to shed players?

Witch hunt... The status quo for our club... This is the very reason why I get so pissed of with our supporters who use their trash to bag the club when it suits their agenda... Bulldogs sell papers and generate clicks... Fuck you you fucking media hacks...
  8. stclair

NRL release 2018 Salary Cap

This is thing everyone is missing... RLPA, Clubs and NRL still negotiating... Its yet another convenient exclusion of fact for coaches, clubs or fans to bag the NRL...
  9. stclair

NRL release 2018 Salary Cap

Not 'official'... Still negotiating with clubs and RLPA... May be fair to assume it won't be LEDs than that 'working' figure though...
  10. stclair

NRL wont register contracts.

Retiring... Working full time with NRL playing with KLils sack... ;)
  11. stclair

Bulldogs Football Membership

Beautifully crafted...
  12. stclair

Round 8 - Other game discussion

When arm carrying ball touches ground, so yes tackle complete...
  13. stclair

NRL wont register contracts.

Not normally one to stick up for the NRL, however in this instance I don't think they aren't solely to blame... isn't the cap still being negotiated between them, RLPA and clubs?...
  14. stclair

I hate to say it but..........

My heart goes our to to you... I didn't play suercpach for 3 years due to cheering for *****....
  15. stclair

Who's your favorite Current Bulldog???

Lol.. Or a hooker, or goal kicker, or ...
  16. stclair

No ur right, we didn't have a fullback...
  17. stclair

Or like when there is a great positive thread about the club and someone posts some negative tripe?.. ;)
  18. stclair

No issues admitting long standing man-crushes for JR and JG... forever... They embody the passion I feel for the club... Every week... Every year... Since their first game...
  19. stclair

Aiden Tolman

Really is and has for a long time been our Mr Wolf; cleaning up defensive stuff ups... Do u see a sign saying dead bunny storage.. Seems to be making an extra metre in his runs... Doesn't make mistakes or give away penalties... Fantastic footballer... Prob on of first blokes nominated by other...
  20. stclair

I pity the team we play when we put in a full 80!!

Lol.. Ok...like everything else... ;) One way of looking at it may be - the guys that come on after 25-30, who are only going to play 20-30 mins anyway (only 2 interchanges used) have impact for 10-15 get a spell then are fairly fresh for another 10, before the refreshed starting players come...
  21. stclair

Kas had an injury concern... Hobbling at end of game... By all means make comment with no info though....
  22. stclair

Wasn't much worse than jammers on the stroke of half time... ;)
  23. stclair

Broncos show Bulldogs how to recruit

I said good day sir!... ;) Im bored at the moment so will bite... Please regale me with your tales as "a fan who watches enough games", of the reggies players banging down the door in the last few years at our club...
  24. stclair

It's gotta be tedesco

Teddy is no doubt spectacular, and a great fullback... I'd def take a right price... But that's not a million... I too have concerns re his injury history, but not major; 'still growing in to his body'... I think one thing people don't take into account sometimes is how a particular style of...
  25. stclair

No worries dude... I'm not into arguing semantics either... By all means though keep putting words in others mouths, and twisting your own to suit your club/des bashing agenda... Good day to you fine sir... :) Hope you enjoy the footy today...
  26. stclair

Michael Ennis has implored Canterbury to stick by inspirational skipper James Graham

World class front row... This will be difficult for the Ennis lovers and Tolman haters to wrap their heads around lol...
  27. stclair

How do you know we didn't?... Cos it wasn't in the press?... Maybe inquiries were made privately, and they were both asking too much...
  28. stclair

Des 3rd most star pulling power in league

I don't get posts that make out like pulling your dick is a bad thing?... Maybe you're not doing it right...
  29. stclair

If he "wasn't meant to play first grade" he wouldn't have played first grade... There are other options available at the club, or were they signed not to play too? Do you really believe players are signed to only bolster Reggie's?... I'm sure they are signed for development, and to play first...
  30. stclair

I said nothing of a master stroke champ... Someone at the club had the nous to bring him on board... Irrespective of why he entered first grade, or minutes played, credit where its due plain and simple...
  31. stclair

Stumbled?... What he was just prone in the belmore carpark and rae tripped over him holding a contract and fell on his pen?...
  32. stclair

Bulldogs Big 4?

Lol... No he was figjam from memory...
  33. stclair

Bulldogs Big 4?

The big frourwley...
  34. stclair

Bulldogs Big 4?

constructing a sentence...
  35. stclair

Bulldogs Big 4?

Either do the tigers...;)
  36. stclair

Bulldogs Big 4?

Klemmer... Jammer... Kasser... Jacker...
  37. stclair

Jack Bird signs with Brisbane

Thread closed!...
  38. stclair

JAMES Tedesco revealed he is being courted by the Bulldogs and Roosters

Yes, and according to - sources, friends, club insiders, those close to him, this writer, this column, and the hotdog guy, not happy with their offer...
  39. stclair

Yes 600k plus TPAs, minus this, plus that , subtract a zebra, long penis allowance, a boat for dad, and a balloon... (Sorry mate couldn't help it after seeing the other thread re bird lol)...
  40. stclair

Didn't realise we had so many accountants on this site with intimate knowledge of people salaries... I need my tax done if anyone has spare time between sorting out their NRL clients...
  41. stclair

Seriously hoping u got the good oil on this one brother...
  42. stclair

Mightve made the finals if one of their buddies wasn't a fucking crook..
  43. stclair

I hear what you're saying... Like I said though, my mates, my real mates would encourage me to do what's best for me... We be mates for life whether in Canberra, Sydney, America or Mars... I've actually had to make that decision, not in footy but something else that isn't a 9-5... I still love...
  44. stclair

Lol... What else would u say... I'm sure his savvy manager is a minute away from instructing him to say he's open to all offers, including union, NFL, and high stakes tiddlywinks...
  45. stclair

Maybe... Cynical ol me says it wasn't cos if his buddies, but that he and his manager played the tigers and Canberra like a Gershwin and won...
  46. stclair

I just don't believe this is real consideration... You get 12 -15 years at best to make your money and win a comp... U can hang out with ur mates after training and games... Plus with rep footy and all, they are mates with people from several other clubs... The I wanna play with my mates line is...
  47. stclair

I put it down to his manager called tigers bluff and won re Canberra... Not for a minute do I believe the bleeding heart bullshit about playing with his buddies...
  48. stclair

Absolutely, but what none of the articles claiming 1.2 or whatever address is how much is in TPAs etc... So 1.2 in the press isn't really 1.2 of the cap... ie 1.2 in paper might actually only 800k of cap and 400 from a friend of uncle nicks, or the thoroughbreds... So losing ur shit (not saying...
  49. stclair

In the corporate world, there is always a way... Some of the biggest crooks I've encountered had theirs and their businesses alleged renumeration packagrs published in shareholder reports... Let's not even start on pollies publish pay packets...
  50. stclair

Can a mod remove the official tag if the OP won't or can't after 'a slip of the finger' when u have a chance please... There are more than enough bullshit headlines circulating without this great site adding to them... @COVENS... And yes it was me that dobbed that hot golf chick in... ;)
  51. stclair

No one can compete with the NRL approved salary cap rort that is roosters and broncos TPAs... If we do sign Teddy it would be a bloody miracle lol...
  52. stclair

I think its because u might be a watered down version of nasheed... ;) In addition hasn't one of the flop four re-signed?...
  53. stclair

Tigers big four starting to look like total fuckwits every time they open their mouths about this stuff.. Manager Moses seems to be giving really poor advice IMO...
  54. stclair

TPAs an absolute fucking joke...
  55. stclair

I retract my comment if that is the case... :)
  56. stclair

"It is understood"... How the fuck can this be tagged official?... Official speculation?... Also don't forget to take TPAs into account if and when it is actually official...
  57. stclair

Bulldogs 2 points away from third

Getting beaten by them will certainly be used a gauge to say we are completely shit, so winning should be a gauge on we are not completely shit... ;)
  58. stclair

Bulldogs 2 points away from third

It will be another tight comp... String a few games together and you quickly go up the table... We just gotta keep building, working on our combos, and aspire toward a top four finish... Go Dogs!!!...
  59. stclair

Frawley leads Dogs to NRL win over Knights

No 50/50 calls my sweet cherry ass...
  60. stclair

Did the ref get it right? Or did the knights get robbed

Yep... He can push his own player, but he pushed the defender...
  61. stclair

Can't see without em brother... ;)
  62. stclair

Short dropouts

Tactic yet to concede a try... More than just luck at this stage...
  63. stclair

What they all said... I will add fuck the medias sensationalist bullshit though...
  64. stclair

Dogs don't need an overhaul: Hasler

Two weeks ago he was "talking smart" and of a contract extension, but don't let the truth etc....
  65. stclair

FFS... What a load of hot fucking shit... Sensationalist hogwash/codswallop at best... The lost ball was as clear as the intention of the article and this thread...
  66. stclair

Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

Cos they bust a gut... They are footballers... In every facet... U might also note its generally those two that clean up our defensive fuck ups...
  67. stclair

Mr Wolf... Cleans the mess... Every team needs one..
  68. stclair

Dont watch much footy eh?... ;)
  69. stclair

To those that deep down hoped we would lose tonight just to say I told you so (yes u exist)... Suck a fucking fart... Enjoy the win, but suck a dirty big wet fart... You can hope we lose next week again... ;) Admittedly we are a long way off where we need to be, but its a long year...
  70. stclair

Holland played good footy this year pre injury...
  71. stclair

Lets see how the premiership favs at start of season fare against the legendary madges team now...
  72. stclair

Hehe... My pocket telling me sack everyone too... ;)
  73. stclair

And if your auntie had a cock shed be your uncle... Its 2017 though so that might be wrong... ;) Agree he must be in 7 next week and should've been this week..
  74. stclair

Can only play what's in front of you...
  75. stclair

They came within a point of the prems last week...
  76. stclair

Yet to result in a try... So while not pretty sometimes, its working 1/4 through the comp...
  77. stclair

Morris missed by a fingernail...
  78. stclair

Plenty of dogs fans hoping so... Not me...
  79. stclair

Frawls!!!... Go young fella... Become an irresistible force...
  80. stclair

Square up by the young ref... Jacko is a penalty machine...
  81. stclair

Blocker is awful... Even as a 'colour man'...
  82. stclair

Taking corner post out of play the only good rule change nrl have made in last decade...
  83. stclair

Only got home in 35th minute and turned on telly... So am taking credit for both tries... Nobody fucking move a muscle or change seats... @CroydonDog esp. you after ur efforts ducking out for chicken with the cricket...
  84. stclair

Fuck yea frawls... Make it your own tonight...
  85. stclair

Gagai has a lot of prince about him...
  86. stclair

bulldogs and the media...

I have have a question... For those old enough to remember the coffs thing... We hated the the media and accused them readily of fabricating stories to bring the club down... Why now do so many believe every little thing the media says about des, the board, contract values, signings, then use...
  87. stclair

Looks like we may get Aaron Woods only

Touch a nerve did I?... Baaaaa.... ;) Entitled to my opinion as are all, I just don't form mine based on fairytales... Isnt hoppa off contract?... How can he be getting shopped around?... Nothing personal mate... :)
  88. stclair

Media speculation equals bullshit...
  89. stclair

Oh FFS... The media didn't even get a sniff of Moses to eels... They know jack fucking shit about sweet fuck all... Can't believe how many fucking sheep inhabit this planet...