Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I missed the first 20 mins... what brought frawley on from the bench?
Abbey injured forced Morris to move to fullback, Mbye to centre and Frawley to halfback.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That a utility player on the bench is important!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did mbye do at hb before shifting out to the centres?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is it when we make a break down field, it is Tolman or Graham invariably supporting? WTF is that about?

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was our best player

100% committed to the game plan gold star effort
Regardless of how special frawley has been there's no way a Des is dropping his 800k man.... dessies ego just too big for that.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ONCE AGAIN, WHY WAS ADAM ELLIOT NOT SIN BINNED FOR HOLDING MBYE DOWN AFTER HIS BIG BREAK??? The commentators didnt even suggest a penalty. Fucking disgrace!!!
Exactly what I thought. Didn't we get a sin bin for holding down a few weeks back? Or was that for not going back the 10 after a break?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was that poofta that grabbed Brett Morris by the balls while also giving them a tickle.

Shame Brett missed with the bitch slap

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Regardless of how special frawley has been there's no way a Des is dropping his 800k man.... dessies ego just too big for that.
Exactly. Imagine he manufactured a half back in Mumbai. He manufactured a 5/8 in Reynolds. He moulds then for his game plan and a kid walks in from reserve grade and has the team 2/2 with his kicking (and tonight even showed a running game).

Big slap in the face for the SuperCoach.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not dropped, repurposed lol. MBye is a good runner of the ball and still has value in the side, but Frawley brains him as a halfback

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. Didn't we get a sin bin for holding down a few weeks back? Or was that for not going back the 10 after a break?
I thought it was for holding down. The thing is with this one, the touchie was right on the spot and did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.