Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think its also pretty important that once again we lost players to injury or concussion in key positions, yet this time we managed to go on and win it. I guess this explains the wierd use of interchange for kasiano.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get over it!!! We won and the knights threw everything they could at us!!! Remember this is also the team that came within a whisker of beating cronulla last week. Remember them? They won the comp last year.
I agree it was a shit house first half, but we definitely dominated the second half. It was a hard fought win. Our second in a row. Show a little respect to our team apparent bulldogfanno1
Can I point out Knights almost beat Sharks ala defending premiers AWAY from home

We beat them at their home patch with 2 on bench for over half a game and massive reshuffle in backline

We were poor but kudos for effort and winning of course

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just dont understand why we go out there and play like we have no idea until Kas comes on.....im sick of seeing that week in week out...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I point out Knights almost beat Sharks ala defending premiers AWAY from home

We beat them at their home patch with 2 on bench for over half a game and massive reshuffle in backline

Mate i totally agree. Bot an easy road trip and a very determined effort.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Don't forget we also did the whole second half with 15 players aswell.

We didn't do ourselves many favours in that last 10 but got the job done.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think people are really harsh on tolman. I also think he has really improved this yearr. He is making more metres and more netees post contact too. He also seems to be a link in attack when we spread the ball. He has made loads of long-ish passes to our halves. Plus his defence is always great. Today he made 137m and 51 tackles with no misses!!! Thats fucking quality!!!
Agree, he was huge tonight.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DARE I SAY IT, BUT I THINK EVEN HASLER DESERVES SOME CREDIT TONIGHT!!! If frawley wasnt on our bench tonight it would have been a very different reshuffle. frawley played really well when he came on, bmoz was good at the back, and even mbye showed some good touches when moved to the centres. Plus adam elliot proved he deserves to be in this team on tonights performance!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also think that mbye should be in the team somewhere. Theres no way i would olay him at fullback this year though i think he could become an amazing fullback, but he needs a full offseason training in the position for this to be a chance. So where else???? He looked good at centre, but who do we drop? Brenko? Jmoz? Even lichaa played well tonight. Made a few good runs and looked far less confused then normal. So where do we play mbye?????? Its a tough one. I definitely dont think he is a half!!! He cant organise for shit. He just needs the ball in his hands so he can run. Thats it.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know why Kas got dragged 2.5 min into second half? He wasn't tired, had made one run after half time, and he was filthy about it too.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
DARE I SAY IT, BUT I THINK EVEN HASLER DESERVES SOME CREDIT TONIGHT!!! If frawley wasnt on our bench tonight it would have been a very different reshuffle. frawley played really well when he came on, bmoz was good at the back, and even mbye showed some good touches when moved to the centres. Plus adam elliot proved he deserves to be in this team on tonights performance!!!
You wot??????

You may as well thank mbye for frawley then

If mbye never gets suspended, des is never FORCED to use frawley, who's performance last week makes frawley undropppbale from the 17

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know why Kas got dragged 2.5 min into second half? He wasn't tired, had made one run after half time, and he was filthy about it too.
free interchange. Probably so we could use him later in the second half

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wot??????

If mbye never gets suspended, des is never FORCED to use frawley, who's performance last week makes frawley undropppbale from the 17
Des is a genius. We must all except this in order to move on with our own worthless miserable lives. The end. :grinning:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wot??????

Credit where credit is due. How many people were fucking ranting when frawley was named on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.