JAMES Tedesco revealed he is being courted by the Bulldogs and Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't believe this is real consideration... You get 12 -15 years at best to make your money and win a comp... U can hang out with ur mates after training and games...
Plus with rep footy and all, they are mates with people from several other clubs...
The I wanna play with my mates line is the equivalent of ibwant to move to Brisbane to be with my family fluff...
makes sense you see these guys more then your family so why not want to sign with your mates

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I just don't believe this is real consideration... You get 12 -15 years at best to make your money and win a comp... U can hang out with ur mates after training and games...
Plus with rep footy and all, they are mates with people from several other clubs...
The I wanna play with my mates line is the equivalent of i want to move to Brisbane to be with my family fluff...
If I was offered a great jib with extra 20% income my real mates would say "go, go now, its ur shout when we catch up brother"
True but his done it before .

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True but his done it before .
Maybe... Cynical ol me says it wasn't cos if his buddies, but that he and his manager played the tigers and Canberra like a Gershwin and won...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Maybe... Cynical ol me says it wasn't cos if his buddies, but that he and his manager played the tigers and Canberra like a Gershwin and won...
Teddy also said he would love to play for the dogs :grinning:

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Teddy also said he would love to play for the dogs :grinning:
Lol... What else would u say... I'm sure his savvy manager is a minute away from instructing him to say he's open to all offers, including union, NFL, and high stakes tiddlywinks...

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Teddy won't go to the roosters.
We fkn better get him- if there is a player that we are screaming for 1 - it is him

Go all out and get cronk and foran- get rid of od the rest but keep klemmer jackson graham-

The rest can get nicked

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol... What else would u say... I'm sure his savvy manager is a minute away from instructing him to say he's open to all offers, including union, NFL, and high stakes tiddlywinks...
Let's just wait and see lol.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We fkn better get him- if there is a player that we are screaming for 1 - it is him

Go all out and get cronk and foran- get rid of od the rest but keep klemmer jackson graham-

The rest can get nicked
I personally think Cronk will retire but I could be wrong , and as for Foran can we get rejected one more time?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I personally think Cronk will retire but I could be wrong , and as for Foran can we get rejected one more time?
Honestly don't want Foran. He has said NO to us twice. Just keep Frawley and train him up and piss liccha off and put reynolds/mbye as hooker. I would buy Tedesco as he is the fullback we need.

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No we didn't sign ,him but we are in a better position of signing teddy than the roosters.
Makes me think your thinking we signed Woods so he might follow [emoji23]

Reactions: DT

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers might be a basket case off the field but people forget they were good in patches last year and were only one win away from the finals. If Taylor had kept his ego in check they probably make the finals. Cleary will change things around and Tedesco might stay to see where this new project will go. We should have signed Tedesco weeks ago

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers might be a basket case off the field but people forget they were good in patches last year and were only one win away from the finals. If Taylor had kept his ego in check they probably make the finals. Cleary will change things around and Tedesco might stay to see where this new project will go. We should have signed Tedesco weeks ago
If Hasler keeps his ego in check (Which never happens) and plays Frawley we will have a better chance in the competition this year than what we have had in the last few years.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
makes sense you see these guys more then your family so why not want to sign with your mates
I hear what you're saying... Like I said though, my mates, my real mates would encourage me to do what's best for me... We be mates for life whether in Canberra, Sydney, America or Mars... I've actually had to make that decision, not in footy but something else that isn't a 9-5... I still love them they still love me, and we all agree it was the right decision to move on at the time...

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mightve made the finals if one of their buddies wasn't a fucking crook..

N

Natboy

I really wanted Mitchell Moses and Teddy.
Now Moses is gone and after all of the players we have missed out on I am more certain that we will give plodder Tolman a contract extension extension and he'll be our halfback and goal kicker!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If Hasler keeps his ego in check (Which never happens) and plays Frawley we will have a better chance in the competition this year than what we have had in the last few years.
Frawley is so calm his exactly what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.