JAMES Tedesco revealed he is being courted by the Bulldogs and Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope your wrong. If we miss him and sign Woods we r Fucking hopeless
No one can compete with the NRL approved salary cap rort that is roosters and broncos TPAs... If we do sign Teddy it would be a bloody miracle lol...

Reactions: DT

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one can compete with the NRL approved salary cap rort that is roosters and broncos TPAs... If we do sign Teddy it would be a bloody miracle lol...
dont you still have to be on the books at around your value tho? and tpas gravy on top for players?

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teddy already rejected a deal at Canberra 2 years ago for good money to stay for his mates he would rather play where he is comfortable.
put it down to be young and dumb think he sees exactly what wests are about now and that there going nowhere

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Teddy already rejected a deal at Canberra 2 years ago for good money to stay for his mates he would rather play where he is comfortable.
So u reckon he stays?

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dont you still have to be on the books at around your value tho? and tpas gravy on top for players?
Absolutely, but what none of the articles claiming 1.2 or whatever address is how much is in TPAs etc... So 1.2 in the press isn't really 1.2 of the cap...
ie 1.2 in paper might actually only 800k of cap and 400 from a friend of uncle nicks, or the thoroughbreds...
So losing ur shit (not saying u r) over a figure like 1.2 not being cap compliant don't make no sense...

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
put it down to be young and dumb think he sees exactly what wests are about now and that there going nowhere
I put it down to his manager called tigers bluff and won re Canberra... Not for a minute do I believe the bleeding heart bullshit about playing with his buddies...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He said something similar this time too. I know he bagged the club but he didn't say anything that no one already knows. If they sell the future of the club he might stay.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly and also had Robbie CEO Farrah in his ear who by now after his falling out is probably calling him say go now i was wrong!.
If he stays good on him for the loyalty shown as is rare but if does go lets hope its to us. It would be a signing to be excited about.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, but what none of the articles claiming 1.2 or whatever address is how much is in TPAs etc... So 1.2 in the press isn't really 1.2 of the cap...
ie 1.2 in paper might actually only 800k of cap and 400 from a friend of uncle nicks, or the thoroughbreds...
So losing ur shit (not saying u r) over a figure like 1.2 not being cap compliant don't make no sense...
pretty much what i thought as tpas are unlimited hes prob worth 600-800 on the books then the papers just guess whatever number takes there fancy on top

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He said something similar this time too. I know he bagged the club but he didn't say anything that no one already knows. If they sell the future of the club he might stay.
Anything is possible but to just sign with the roosters it's out of his comfort zone

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His still young and might suprise you when he doesn't sign with the roosters.
wouldnt be to surprised if they made him the best offer just depends if he wants to play on a better team or have a better bank balance

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he does leave I think he would play with someone he knows could be Moses or woods.
I just don't believe this is real consideration... You get 12 -15 years at best to make your money and win a comp... U can hang out with ur mates after training and games...
Plus with rep footy and all, they are mates with people from several other clubs...
The I wanna play with my mates line is the equivalent of i want to move to Brisbane to be with my family fluff...
If I was offered a great job with extra 20% income my real mates would say "go, go now, its ur shout when we catch up brother"

Status
Not open for further replies.