Who's your favorite Current Bulldog???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For mine it has to be Frawley!!! He has that X-Factor about him. Not since Barba has one player been able to lift the side just with his shear presence. He commands the ball, has a great kicking game and is cool under pressure. This kid will only get better with time!!! Shit if he was with Melbourne he would be a super star by now. But that's my own opinion :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good is he in attack? Love watching him aye.
Yeah mate. Great footwork and that offload is the business. Plus he knows how to set up his winger. I think he has the most try assists in our team lol. Still iffy on D, and some basic errors but he's young and will improve.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm loving renoylds and graham at the moment and with time I think Lee will devastate the opposition could be as good as rapana has a bit of everything in his game unfortunately a few errors penalties and forced offloads

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For mine it has to be Frawley!!! He has that X-Factor about him. Not since Barba has one player been able to lift the side just with his shear presence. He commands the ball, has a great kicking game and is cool under pressure. This kid will only get better with time!!! Shit if he was with Melbourne he would be a super star by now. But that's my own opinion :grinning:
Is he really that good ? I mean hes only played 3 first grade games
or is it our team that makes him look good?

You have to remember we've played without a fullback since early 2014 so we've had to step up to be competitive.

Its like when someone's blind their other senses become better to compensate for sight.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No issues admitting long standing man-crushes for JR and JG... forever... They embody the passion I feel for the club... Every week... Every year... Since their first game...

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is he really that good ? I mean hes only played 3 first grade games
or is it our team that makes him look good?

You have to remember we've played without a fullback since early 2014 so we've had to step up to be competitive.

Its like when someone's blind their other senses become better to compensate for sight.
Or like when there is a great positive thread about the club and someone posts some negative tripe?.. ;)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My favourite player has to be Josh Reynolds I predicted a big year for him given his age, experience and his will to keep digging deep and learning from his mistakes.

The guy is inspirational because from what I know about him , he's not a natural , he was a b grade league player in high school ..( I know his high school maths teacher .)

He's also a big part of the team spirit, he oozes enthusiasm which is motivational in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.