Search results

1. Minix

Opinion Coaching Process

Flanagan is the only answer, unless Bellamy wants a change which is extremely unlikely Gus, cut out the dancing with the stars, get the fuck off Twitter, and do your job - Employ Flanagan
  2. Minix

Opinion Hair Pulling

There has been a few incidences over the years with some players being pulled by the hair..It has never been penalised or put on report... Should it be legal or illegal to tackle by means of hair pulling?
  3. Minix

Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

You do not carry out these experiments in first grade That's what NSW Cup is for....
  4. Minix

News Is a Fox faster than a Saab? The clash to decide NRL’s quickest man

How can the fox be a bitch when its obvious he has some lingering injury?? You want him to go full throttle and the hammy goes pop? We dont need another Brett Morris scenario
  5. Minix

Opinion How long will Averillo last at 7?

I think we might re-sign Dufty for a year or two as a stop gap while Credence continues to develop in reserve grade We do have a promising HB in the lower grades though he is probably a few years away Halfback position is definitely the sticky question but one thing for sure is that it aint...
  6. Minix

Opinion How long will Averillo last at 7?

I think Jakes position is utility like Connor Watson as he can fill in the backline and halves where required Permanently at centre I don't think so,as he hasnt got a fend nor size nor does he drive with his shoulder in defence. BBO looks like a better prospect than Jake, and since Trent...
  7. Minix

Rumour Flanagan to tigers

Not really as he would of been given the ass just like Pay, while he is still coaching the Tigers picking up a handsome salary
  8. Minix

Rumour Flanagan to tigers

Maguire ain't that stupid
  9. Minix

Our Attack?

Who did reserve grade play and how did they go?
  10. Minix

Our Attack?

Any Spanish Mack up there?
  11. Minix

Averillo is too predictable

Burton had no issues tonight because as a halve he knew where to position himself and when to inject himself, something that Averillo does not possess so JMK was never an issue when Flanagan was there, but NOW JMK is an issue when Averillo is there....
  12. Minix

Averillo is too predictable

Its like Des, Pay and Trent are triplets Nothing has changed in the last 10 years
  13. Minix

Legal Advice

Are there any legal persons on the kennel who can advise me with a minor issue i have with larcency
  14. Minix

Kayo Sports/Telstra TV

Thanks fellas
  15. Minix

Kayo Sports/Telstra TV

- Optus NBN - Kayo settings are on auto - I got no apple products. Im a samsung/android whore. (Had an iphone years ago and got sick of it slowing down everytime i would download an update How can i connect my phone to my TV? (My TV is not a Smart TV!)
  16. Minix

Kayo Sports/Telstra TV

I can run Kayo in the browser on my Minix box, but it continuously lags, freezes and cuts out and I am connected via Ethernet which is all behind the TV. Maybe the processor of the Minix is outdated/too slow? The box is roughly 6 years old I'm just not sure if I purchase the Telstra box, if it...
  17. Minix

Kayo Sports/Telstra TV

I have a technical questions for the gifted technicians!!! I've got the Kayo Sports App (and subscription) on my phone (I'm a Telstra customer) With my home internet I am contracted to Optus. I have a Android Box (Minix). For the life of me, I cannot find the Kayo Sports app on play store for...
  18. Minix

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

4 year deal Not sure about figures, but whatever it takes
  19. Minix

Opinion Cotric

Massive overs and has been shit with his cross field crabbing Your average NRL winger in the same mould as Sam Perrett and Josh Mansour
  20. Minix

News SMITH TO STAY AT STORM??

Bellamy wants Luke Thompson
  21. Minix

What's the answer to fixing our problems ?

Bring in Brandon Smith at all costs Go for a holiday to the pacific nations and come home with 2 props (i would start with Fiji) Get rid of our strength and conditioning coach, and bring in Trent Robinsons brother Get rid of Furner and Sandercock and bring in Toovey and Mick Potter Dean Pay...
  22. Minix

Real Estate Agents in Sydney

They are but they dont
  23. Minix

That happened to me at an auction once and he copped my cappuccino over his trousers and shoes
  24. Minix

I'm not expecting the agent to tell me straight away yes the owners accept or refuse your offer. All i expect is them to return the call or email advising they have received our offer and they will put it forward to the owners and get back to us with the feedback. By law they must advise the...
  25. Minix

These are the bosses!
  26. Minix

Hi Kennelers, I am at the crossroads with these real estate agents in Sydney! I have the urge to kick the living shit out of these lowlife idiots. Just before Christmas last year, we were keen on 2 properties, which were both going to Auction. Both agents advised that the vendors are "open"...
  27. Minix

Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

Captain Jackson - Kindergarten
  28. Minix

Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

No point trying to explain this to The Faithful! All they respond with is abuse! They have been totally taken in by climate change terrorist propaganda
  29. Minix

Foran to retire !

How convenient for the Broncos, just in time to extend Fifita......
  30. Minix

Foran to retire !

As far as I am aware, Matt Gillett is retired as of now? What was the reason for his retirement? Is it still on their cap or not? Is Darius Boyd retired?
  31. Minix

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury target Api Koroisau & Foran injured again

A couple of days ago, a mate who is related to one of the sponsors said massive massive signing news in the next few days at the Dogs, but i cant tell you who. The way he was carrying on, i thought must be someone like Tommy Turbo, and after busting his chops he said Api. Fuck me i thought...
  32. Minix

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury target Api Koroisau & Foran injured again

I've heard that Api is a done deal and will be announced within the next few days. Nothing else on the other mentioned players on the forum
  33. Minix

Ritchie says we must buy the Trbojevics to turn things around at Belmore

It would cost the club a minimum of $2.5m a year for both the brothers, and even that is questionable. That sort of dough could land you atleast 5 very good players
  34. Minix

Opinion Team against Roosters

This weeks Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs line up to take on the Sydney Roosters, brought to you by MJ Chickens 1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 2. Nick Meaney 3. Lachlan Lewis 4. William Hopoate 5. Remis Smith 6. Brandon Wakeham 7. Jack Cogger 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. Dylan Napa 11...
  35. Minix

News Kieran Foran Cleared of Serious Injury

Did you get Forans autograph and phone number?
  36. Minix

Value for money

We have all read about the offer. Is L.M worth $10m over a 10 year deal? Are we going from one salary cap mess into another?
  37. Minix

TripleM Kieran Foran

Earlier on this evening triple m was doing the weekly wrap, and apparently there is talk behind the scenes of a player swap between Foran and Marty Tapau
  38. Minix

Controversy Corner - Grahame Hughes on Dean Pay and whats going on

Not sure if anyone saw the Controversy Corner episode this evening. Grahame Hughes talks about Dean Pay, our Cap situation and how Klemmer wanted to leave for more cash. Thank Foxtel I.Q for the rewind feature. Took an age to upload and i aint sure about the quality, but its better than...
  39. Minix

Consolidated Pay Thread

I have actually heard about these clauses and the reason behind the 1 year extension, and it all stems down to a certain coach getting his credentials back, and the mystery question being when and if he will be reinstated
  40. Minix

EXCUSES

Let's be fair dinkum here, there is definitely more than 4, but that is not the point. There were players who left while they were in their prime or about to hit their prime. Regardless of which persons or parties were on our football board, overall, the retention and recruitement has been...
  41. Minix

EXCUSES

There will always be excuses and there will always be "blame this n that party" excuse. What i would like to know what are the excuses for losing; Ben Barba Brett Morris Josh Morris Tim Lafai Curtis Rona Josh Reynolds Moses Mbye James Graham Damien Cook David Klemmer Sam Kasiano Martin Tapau...
  42. Minix

Is cogger the halfback we have needed?

Cogger is the real prince of Belmore
  43. Minix

Opinion My Team for next week

1. Meaney 2. Montoya 3. Hopoate 4. R. Smith 5. Crichton 6. Foran 7. Cogger 8. Napa 9. JMK 10. Tolman 11. CHN 12. Martin 13. Jackson 14. Ogden 15. RFM 16. To'omaga 17. Tualau
  44. Minix

Opinion Any chance of a mid-season signing?

As an 80 minute hooker Granville loses alot of impact. When he comes off the bench, thats when he is dangerous and effective
  45. Minix

Arrow dropping Klemmer

Dave forgot to lift his knees before the line
  46. Minix

TripleM Dylan Edwards and Dean Whare

Dont wait too long, you might miss your chance Make it happen with Whare, Lynne
  47. Minix

Persistence

We need signings and we need them for 2020 1. Nick Meaney 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Lachlan Lewis 4. William Hopoate 5. Remis Smith 6. Kieran Foran 7. Jack Cogger 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Isaac Luke or Apisau Koroisau 10. Dylan Napa 11. Corey Harawira-Naera 12. Briton Nikora 13. Josh Jackson 14. Ofahiki...
  48. Minix

Lichaa needs to go NOW

Even former dogs players taking the mickey
  49. Minix

The next phases of our rebuild

Sign Oates and Usain Bolt ASAP
  50. Minix

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

We need speed out the back I dont know how serious the rumours are about Manu but Oates would be a delight on the wing
  51. Minix

2018 NRL ratings - Bulldogs

Foran 6.5.....lol
  52. Minix

2018/2019 CBB Top 30 Squad

Hoppa was re-signed on $2.4m over 3 years Klemmer was signed on $3m over 4 years Jackson was signed on $2.8m over 4 years Foran was signed on $3.3m over 3 years Nu Brown was signed on $1m over 2 years
  53. Minix

Cogger and Meaney

Considering we have the likes of Hoppa on 700k a year, Foran on $1.1m a year and re-signing Lichaa on a 2 year deal worth 850k in total and backended to 700k next year it is not surprising
  54. Minix

Ray Dib to remain on NSW Rugby League board

Whats this doing in the Bulldogs Discussion? Dibby aint part of the football board anymore. Time to fuck him off from here once and for all
  55. Minix

Classic Sportswear 2019

massive downgrade. Well done Dibby8-)
  56. Minix

Report: Cameron Munster could be released by Storm over off-field antics.

Would prefer him at Belmore. He can have any can he wants except for the softcock ones where fruits are added
  57. Minix

The Mole - Pay cracks the whip for Brown

Its just another one of his dreams to be a playmaker
  58. Minix

The Mole - Pay cracks the whip for Brown

Could also be Hayne not getting it his way
  59. Minix

Current board do not deserve another chance (besides Mortimer)

out with the old in with the new
  60. Minix

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs predicted Round 1 line-up

tbh thats the squad i think Pay will go for. (Mabye start Elliott and RFM on the bench) The squad i mentioned definitely wouldnt be my first choice. I am of the opinion just like you that Jacksons best position is lock and would probably be in the top 3 locks in the comp. Jackson doesnt offer...
  61. Minix

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs predicted Round 1 line-up

Mbye Bmoz Jmoz Floppa Montoya Frawley Foran Woods Lichaa Klemmer Rfm Jackson Tolman Fualalo Elliott Tualalo Eastwood
  62. Minix

Re-sign reynolds at all costs

The club is really going to get rid of the only local juniour. Hahaha you tosser
  63. Minix

Will we see Lichaa in FG again?

Hahahahahahaha
  64. Minix

Ennis reading the Kennel (re Mbye)

Bye bye Lichaa