Opinion It's in front of us and we cannot see it

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always want to support our players. However, the rumours of his attitude don’t seem go away. It was prevalent at the roosters and now here. If that’s the case, I understand why Barrett is persisting with Averillo.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m no great fan of Flanagan, but has it actually been proven anywhere that he has attitude problems / problems with the coach? Or was it some made up rumour that everyone just chose to believe just because he cried on tv?

I just find it hard to believe that Gus would tolerate any toxic people at the club
Really dude? Did you not ever in your life play a sport or be in a group of some kind where there was that one kid… You know, has smoke blown up-his arse from the time he was in nappys.

Everytime the team or group work out they are actually shit and not Gods gift, mummy or daddy chucks a tantrum to fix it..

That’s Flange

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I always want to support our players. However, the rumours of his attitude don’t seem go away. It was prevalent at the roosters and now here. If that’s the case, I understand why Barrett is persisting with Averillo.
This "attitude issue" of Kyles is pure rumours on the kennel, and noone from the club has confirmed nor will they

Anyways if the Kyle rumour was true, Brandon Wakeham should be in the #7 over Averillo

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This "attitude issue" of Kyles is pure rumours on the kennel, and noone from the club has confirmed nor will they

Anyways if the Kyle rumour was true, Brandon Wakeham should be in the #7 over Averillo
Why is that ?

Minix

Waterboy
Reaction score

Without a doubt

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone got any highlights of this Hayward kid ... need to see where the hypes coming from.
I'm wary, as the previous hyped up half was Wakeham. I'll reserve my judgement until I see him play lots of NSW cup etc

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watching Fitzgibbon's Sharks compared to Barrett's Dogs, you can tell Barrett is light years behind Fitzgibbon

Where are all the Kenneler's who said Hynes was not a HB and that he was a shit player and only looked good due to playing in the "Melbourne system"??? Where are you Bully Steve?
Im not saying Hynes is shit... But sharks are basically a new side also and teams haven't really figured them out yet. Once finals come around Nico won't have as much time, space and freedom as he has currently.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly.

1. Dufty
2. Naden
3. Avo
4. Burns
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Wakeham
So obviously our best options, in each position, it isn't funny any longer.

Only concern is Avo's defence.

Common sense should have had this all sorted in pre-season....any other coach would probably have gone this way.

Hope Baz is proved right but it's highly doubtful.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The worst of it is that when you are trying to teach a player a new position, he should be doing that in Cup.....First grade isn't a teach and experiment grade....

Trent had no idea while at the helm of Manly, and he sure as shit hasn't got an idea at Canterbury...

Into his 5th year as first grade coach sitting on a 33% win rate...