Rumour Flanagan to tigers

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They want to get rid of him, but they do not want to contribute too much to the large 900k salary
Tigers fail to understand that’s not how business in the NRL works. They either need to find a club prepared to pay full freight, some sort of swap arrangement or they need to chip in enough to sweeten the deal. If you’re paying 900k for a halfback that’s worth 350k sadly you’re dipping into your pocket for the difference [emoji23]

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tigers fail to understand that’s not how business in the NRL works. They either need to find a club prepared to pay full freight, some sort of swap arrangement or they need to chip in enough to sweeten the deal. If you’re paying 900k for a halfback that’s worth 350k sadly you’re dipping into your pocket for the difference [emoji23]
Brooks for Averillo fair swap?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know where Averillos long term future is, I feel we need to offer him to a side for a ideal swap

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
In an ideal world madge moves on. Flanagan takes up tigers coaching (he probz be good for them) Kyle and brooks get traded.

I dont know how long brooks has left? If a year or 2 I’d be ok.

The biggest issue is the $ if brooks is on 800-900k it’s what 2-300k more than Flanagan ?

Though if it’s 1mil + fuck that.

I think brooks has the talent in there somewhere you don’t win Daly m halfback for nothing.

Flanagan is clearly done here and is rotting in reserves and if it’s true next year is 600k I’d rather lose that try find a few hundred for a roll at brooks.

Though if it’s closer to double then fuck tigers are a table. No one would touch him near that and we are are better trying to get rid of Flanagan and using the $ to recruit. Burton/Hynes signed for 500-600k I’m sure we could find someone to take that if we can fuck off Flanagan to
Unite with dad.

It has to be what he would want to I’d think as he knows he’s done here and it’s only hope to extend his career.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been given no opportunities in first grade to show what he can do with a good five eight next to him. Yeah it would free up some cash but we all
Know they won’t go buy a good play maker they’ll just go buy another bloody forward and leave team with the same shit halfback we’ve had for 2 years now
Yes he did at the Roosters and they decided he was shit and shipped him off to us. It’s time to stop making excuses for guys who underperform. It would be best for everyone if Flanagan went elsewhere