TripleM Kieran Foran

Minix

Waterboy
Reaction score
Earlier on this evening triple m was doing the weekly wrap, and apparently there is talk behind the scenes of a player swap between Foran and Marty Tapau

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I doubt that very much. Cust and DCE are fine. Why would des fuck his front row for Foran. Only way you would fool that old **** would be sweeting the deal by giving him Tolman aswell

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Earlier on this evening triple m was doing the weekly wrap, and apparently there is talk behind the scenes of a player swap between Foran and Marty Tapau
Saw rothfield mention this as well

Would be a godsend if it came to fruition, but i cannot see Hasler making the same mistake

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes please but we want something more in return. Love Marty, but he ain't worth $1M.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes please but we want something more in return. Love Marty, but he ain't worth $1M.
True about the value, but Marty is worth more than Foran

Id say Martin is a 600k prop?

Foran is worth 300k? Maybe $325 with $25k of it being 3rd party sponsorship with Dencorub

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Des please don't take Tolman and swap him with Tapau trust me we need him... His 4th tackle runs are crazy bro.. what about all of doze tackles and sick hit ups too

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been saying all along we should be trying to ship Des his favourites. He can have any or all of Foran, Tolman, Hoppa, Jackson or Holland etc...

Marty is still dominating but Des refuses to play him more than 45 minutes. I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah would swap in a heart beat but not if we're paying like 400k freight on Foran. Foran will always have my respect for being a tough bugger though!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love Marty back in a heart beat, but Fozzy puts in massive effort and so he should because of his pay check and I agree , but so should they all!! No excuses .. a little credit where it’s due, he is starting to hit form of old, and if he had the right team around him we would be killing it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who got drinking before they made this one up?

Why would we give away the only bloke trying in the team, for an aging and increasingly injury prone prop?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen manly fans mention that Marty was going back to the dogs but they didn't mention anything about Foran going back though I would take him back asap but we still need a hooker

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love Marty back in a heart beat, but Fozzy puts in massive effort and so he should because of his pay check and I agree , but so should they all!! No excuses .. a little credit where it’s due, he is starting to hit form of old, and if he had the right team around him we would be killing it.
Agreed on both points. Taupau would add some starch off the bench and Foran is playing the best he has for years. So swapping out an improved player in the spine for a bench forward doesn't make sense. I don't put much faith in rumours of player movement very seriously though. If even 1/100 rumoured player movements spoken about in the past few years had gone through we'd have a top 4 team.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Martin Tapau is the exact type of prop we need.

Manly can have foran as well as taking Hoppa back

Des can also take Dean Pay for Assistant Coach to show his gratitude for Deano babysitting his lovechildren in Foran and Hopoate

Hopefully the board is banging down the doors to bring Kyle Flanagan and Jayden Brailey over ASAP