1. B

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

Vaughn is a beast, surely there’s a way we can hold on to him
  2. B

Rumour Cotric to Raiders

Allows us to ease 2023 cap pressure by front loading some contracts in 2022
  3. B

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Big no to Leniu - he is so unfit it’s not even funny. Can barely last one 20 min stint off the bench. Very lazy and unless he can change his attitude I would stay away.
  4. B

Official John Asiata joins the Bulldogs

Averillo could end up being a Hughes type running half alongside burton, but you’re right Baz will need to change his structures.
  5. B

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Imagine thinking stealing property from an employer and trying to resell it is ok [emoji23] these facebook fans are deluded.
  6. B

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Now that the NRL has stated Elliot has brought the game into disrepute and breached biosecurity protocols. Surely this + his previous offences is enough to sack him.
  7. B

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

So 10 / 16 last year and 15 / 25 this year (if he is guilty this week). Not the best record. I’m probably keen on keeping him though.
  8. B

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Can someone check how many games Thommo has played for the club in the 1.5 years here? Seems like he’s been suspended/injured just as much as he’s played. Been our best when he has played however.
  9. B

Jake of no trades?

I swear everyone said the same thing about Mbye [emoji23]
  10. B

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

If this isn’t a try then how was Clearys hit legal?
  11. B

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Dumbest player to put on the jersey
  12. B

If no Cheese, who the hell do we sign at 9?

Was kenny the penrith hooker from last night? Fuck he had a shocker, flashbacks of katoa
  13. B

Opinion Matt Burton

He’s not even here yet and he’s my favourite player
  14. B

Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Since averillo has been kicking we’ve looked much better
  15. B

Is Sione Katoa the worst hooker to play for the bulldogs.

This moment absolutely killed me, averillo makes a break and gets tackled 10 out. Flanagan calling for it on the right and Katoa goes one out to Thompson on the left...
  16. B

Round 4 team

Well shit i’ve got no excuses then [emoji23][emoji23]
  17. B

Round 4 team

I think the problem is that he’s always standing behind/outside averillo waiting to create that extra number but averillo never takes the ball in the opposition 20
  18. B

Our only first grader

Nick Meaney has surprised me more than anyone, for a fullback playing on the wing he has done really well. Runs hard from our own end and is starting to bend the line more, ran for 185m today.
  19. B

Corey Waddell

I think our forwards need to watch how Bunty Afoa ran for the Warriors yesterday and take notes...
  20. B

Barrett Confirms Jackson Will Play Lock

Jackson played one of his best games at lock in state of origin, was man of the match in a losing blues side.
  21. B

Official Corey Waddell signs for the Bulldogs for the next three seasons

It’s just that practically all of our signings in the past couple years have been just that, a depth signing. Clay priest, Dean Britt, Joe Stimpson, Chris Smith, Jessie Sue... the list goes on. We need to focus on signing key spine players.
  22. B

Round 14 team and game day discussion

A kick that found the ground, how good?!?!
  23. B

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

What about the grubber in the first half which went 2 metres and dragons picked up to go 80m downfield and nearly score...
  24. B

Opinion Lewi

If his surname isn’t Lewis he doesn’t even make it to first grade football. Don’t care what anyone says.
  25. B

Opinion Interchange

Spot on, Pay has no clue. Roosters bring on 3 fresh forwards and the following set Sitili rips through our tired forwards in the middle. What’s the point of having interchanges if you’re not going to use them...
  26. B

Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

Can we talk about foran? Easily our best player on the field and has been for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully he can stay fit
  27. B

Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Lichaa has fualalo running on the burst and doesn't pass the retard. Good try Lewis + moz boys
  28. B

Dogs vs Storm trial to be live streamed

Full match replay now available: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2016/02/24/match_replay_bulldog.html
  29. B

2016 Trial Games Confirmed

The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm their trial games for the 2016 season. Saturday December 12th 2015 Under 15 Development v Penrith Patrician Bros Blacktown 11:00am Under 17 Development v Penrith Patrician Bros Blacktown 9:00am Harold...
  30. B

Rona possibly out against the roosters

ffs what does Tyrone Phillips have to do to get a run?
  31. B

Reynolds gone for 4-6 weeks with knee injury - CONFIRMED

Reynolds out 4-6 Weeks Some bad news from the Physio room today with Josh Reynolds due to miss 4-6 weeks with a knee injury. Scans revealed damage in the left knee, with the 26-year-old to commence rehabilitation before being ready to return prior to season’s end. Back rower Frank Pritchard...
  32. B

Corey Thompson - Where's all the haters

He's actually 172cm, the info on wikipedia and the doggies site is wrong. There's an old thread when we first signed him that has a link to his bio at his old club proving it.
  33. B

Congrats Curtis Rona!

Lets hope he doesn't turn out like Hokko and Lafai after they got married...
  34. B

The NRL targets me: josh reynolds

Tony Archer just said that there was some interference between Reynolds and Soward but it wasn't sufficient enough to put him in the sin bin, should have been just a penalty. He's definitely being targeted by referees due to his previous offences.
  35. B

Proof Thompson was pushed off the ball by Gordon.

Thompson isn't 179cm, he's 172.
  36. B

Round 14 - Bulldogs v Titans - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

How is this midget still playing first grade
  37. B

Round 14 - Bulldogs v Titans - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Lafai playing well, seems to have lost some weight.
  38. B

Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

I think we found our new goal kicker as well haha
  39. B

Round 9 NRL - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team and Discussion Thread

Just heard Greg Eastwood is out for tomorrow nights game in an interview with Hasler. Watch from 1 min : http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/05/08/hasler_applauds_cowb.html
  40. B

Reports a referee was hit by a bottle are incorrect.

Inquiries are continuing after a number of incidents following a football match at Sydney Olympic Park today (Friday 3 April 2015). Reports a referee was hit by a bottle while leaving the field at Stadium Australia tonight are incorrect. The match official was avoiding a bottle which had been...