Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next year our group is so much different
He has talent. Needs a shot around better players

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bull runner and Barrett got him conducting the team
Weather his any good or not is a different question, but bloke a genuine ball runner but fuck it he can do all the kicking and organising and I won’t let him take on the line

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i like Jake but he’s regressed a little.may have a lot to do with trying to manage this rabble ,but def has talent. im hoping Barrett can unlock it but he’s turning out to be a snake oil salesman

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club needs to identify which is his best position. I can see him developing into a decent FB or utility at best. Hopefully we can use the remaining of the season to sort it out.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would of been better of playing Lewis at 7 today, better kicker and defender. BBO Scares me defensively too.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is not a half.

He MAY go alright at fullback, otherwise he is a permanent reserves player.
I've had it with some people assassin...
We have no spine our average team is ravaged by injuries and suspensions yet all the nif nafs want to do is pick on a young player who is playing out of position still trying to do his best...But the whinging never ends !
These kind aren't true supporters !

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've had it with some people assassin...
We have no spine our average team is ravaged by injuries and suspensions yet all the nif nafs want to do is pick on a young player who is playing out of position still trying to do his best...But the whinging never ends !
These kind aren't true supporters !
What is his position then, he has played in the halves, wing and centre and hasn’t performed in any yet, yeah we all realise he is young in a shit team, but where can he play?

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is his position then, he has played in the halves, wing and centre and hasn’t performed in any yet, yeah we all realise he is young in a shit team, but where can he play?
I reckon the reason we gave Dufty 1 year was so Averillo can spend NSW Cup at Fullback for one season to get it right. If he’s shit you just extend Dufty. Or if Dufty Kills it leave Dufty for the next season after that. Either way it’s a win win situation

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone here thinks Avo is our half’s partner with Burton next year you all have no idea and rocks in your head my bro included
Couldnt even make his school boy side as a starting half. Wakeham and some other kid was starting halves for Westfields sports high. Averilo only got on for the last 5 minutes of the final. He has fooled everyone since. Deserves a Rolex and Rolls Royce for his Tom foolery.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, BBO is a half yet comes into the team as a hooker off the bench and plays a role and looks sharp in everything he does, I don’t know what the future holds for Avo. I hope he can develop into a role that suits him.

I know he says he prefers to play in the halves but I don’t see it at all.

Last edited: