Search results

1. chuckynemo

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Oh and ciraldo is any better ya ayri? The jahsh is the same as Barrett
  2. chuckynemo

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Ciraldo is a shit coach and has poor judgment . Potter was our man and we went ahead and signed ciraldo ffs
  3. chuckynemo

News NRL drops referee

This guys pocket was filled with cash. He was so bad during the game as he destroyed all the dogs momentum. I bet this guy is Gerard Suttons love child
  4. chuckynemo

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

You have a very fair point. But maybe we have to cut the teams down. St George tigers and eels are chronically shit. Now the dogs are shit most likely beyond repair. The club would rather dance than fix their rubbish attack. The clubs turned into a joke
  5. chuckynemo

Sara 80. Yallah go watch the boys get hammered every week good on ya
  6. chuckynemo

I hope so too. I pay for kayo and I’m feel like I’ve wasted my money. Sick and tired of watching these jokers play like an A grade team
  7. chuckynemo

with all due respect to you, but that’s the narrative this incompetent leadership have been telling us all. Now it’s the rebuilding, before it was Hasler. We hire an inexperienced coach, we sign all duds year after year. They are all flops
  8. chuckynemo

bro dogs are crap and I’ll be retired before they play well again. I’m only 25
  9. chuckynemo

Sack this whole club we’ve been hopeful for a long time and it’s the same boring rubbish. Merge with the tigers or just drop out of the comp save us all the misery
  10. chuckynemo

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Haven’t we learnt that the roosters rejects are rejects for a reason?
  11. chuckynemo

Critta to FB

Kiraz needs to go he’s lost his flair
  12. chuckynemo

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

We’ve forgotten how to pass. This is because of Aiden Tolman
  13. chuckynemo

News Mad Monday

True.. let’s not forget Adam idiot
  14. chuckynemo

News Mad Monday

I mean feed the homeless by all means but this just Another marketing video ‍.
  15. chuckynemo

Bulldogs player walks out

Hahah Phil Gould is a flop. Sack ciraldo the weirdo he’s got no idea
  16. chuckynemo

News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

He’s fragile both mentally and physically. Mason and ogre hammered him. And takes heaps of time off when he was fit. Go and don’t come back
  17. chuckynemo

Jacob Preston

Aiden toleman v2
  18. chuckynemo

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

The video refs ex was a bulldogs fan
  19. chuckynemo

Josh Jackson

Josh Reynolds had the most dragged farewell. Jackson deserved it a lot more than this guy
  20. chuckynemo

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

This excuse has expired. If anything, des made 2 grand finals lol
  21. chuckynemo

Goodbye, see you all next year, maybe. Ciao

The only arabs that watch nrl are Lebos. So we need to look for some rich developer
  22. chuckynemo

Available players 2024

Who would want to join the dogs at this stage
  23. chuckynemo

Opinion Flanagan

Yeh bro.. he is the best at the moment, whether we like it or not. Rajab is no where near first grade. Olopoa was all hype. Reynolds is old. I’m sorry but even burton has flopped. Other than his kick that everybody has figured out, he’s pretty useless
  24. chuckynemo

Okenbur you are the most useless prick ever

Nah bro he one is 1 game in his 6 years being there . Don’t be slack
  25. chuckynemo

Ciraldo and Barrett

Cleary was the mastermind and the 2 duds working under him were just looking good. The ego on these guys to take over a struggling roster is beyond me. Did they think they were behind penriths success? Lmao
  26. chuckynemo

Opinion Sack Gus & Ciraldo

The dogs got jealous from the tigers
  27. chuckynemo

Goodbye, see you all next year, maybe. Ciao

. dogs will go into voluntary administration and be sold off to some American equity company .
  28. chuckynemo

Give me back my $80 you son of a bitches

You should have just gone to maccers bro gotten a whole bunch of Big Macs. Dogs aren’t worth spending a cent on
  29. chuckynemo

Halftime booing

Where are all the loyal fans? 5 years later and it’s better to watch paint dry
  30. chuckynemo

Has Ciraldo done anything to improve the team?

Mick potter was a lot better
  31. chuckynemo

Opinion Khaled rajab time!

Just because he’s a Leb. Would be this supported if he was from a different race ?
  32. chuckynemo

Addo Carr Moron Of The Year

He touched his head more than he touched the ball.
  33. chuckynemo

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

wasn’t blaming louai I just saw him hog the ball like 3 times when he could have shifted left and let fox loose. Fox did not the touch the ball and it’s the halves job to organise the plays. Also noticed Macho man Moses who always plays good against the dogs to prove a point to all the lebs but...
  34. chuckynemo

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Luai must have been given orders not to pass the ball to fox
  35. chuckynemo

Opinion Crichton the Slug

Bulldogs need to target qld players and not nsw
  36. chuckynemo

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

Big deal. He’s had 1 or 2 good moments out of his years being here. We haven’t made the top 8 with him so why is everyone complaining. He’s very average and easily replaceable.
  37. chuckynemo

News “Stay off social media”: Flanagan’s message to underperforming Bulldogs

Just when you think this guy is gone for good, he comes back thinking he’s a captain. Calm down bro
  38. chuckynemo

Our Achilles heel …. History repeats.

At least Hasler got the dogs to 2 premierships. These idiot coaches can’t even get us to the top part of the bottom 8
  39. chuckynemo

Are players paid too much ?

Same shitty repetitive experiment getting an inexperienced coach with a bunch of average flops that are paid huge cash for a long term contract .
  40. chuckynemo

News 'Not NRL standard': Bulldogs lashed for defensive effort after thrashing from Sharks

Shut up you SBW you fame whore. Remember when you left the dogs that were at this standard. He also spent most of his career in union so why is he talking ? The dickhead should move away from the microphone .
  41. chuckynemo

Opinion Will you accept this?

We need potter back as head coach fullstop. Sack Gould for not making him head after he proved himself last year
  42. chuckynemo

News An attitude thing’: Ciraldo rips Bulldogs as ‘embarrassed’ skipper takes blame

Bring back potter as head coach and put ciraldo in as assistant. That move will make a big difference
  43. chuckynemo

When is Kikau and Thompson back?

We still have shit halves. Not going to make a difference
  44. chuckynemo

Reality check - We are still far off

Rebuilding for the past 5 years. Our wood has fucking termites
  45. chuckynemo

Opinion Its all too much

Yep Sportsbet and TAB run the game
  46. chuckynemo

News Settled Averillo feeling right at home on centre stage

He’s good for us, but average anywhere else.
  47. chuckynemo

Opinion Wooden Spoon

so why the hell are the dogs last right now? Your math seems a little bit off lol calling my post dumb is quite ironic
  48. chuckynemo

Opinion Wooden Spoon

Lmao “it’s only round 12” .. the season was written off a few weeks ago
  49. chuckynemo

Opinion Worst performance of the season

They don’t contest any kicks and we have 3 weak back liners. What do you expect lol
  50. chuckynemo

Opinion CASEY!!!!

Casey , alamoti are too weak man
  51. chuckynemo

Braidon Burns Appreciation Thread

Alamoti needs to go back to reserves after kiraz and fox return . Burns takes his place
  52. chuckynemo

Didn't rate him': Anthony Griffin 'jealous' of Cameron Ciraldo

shut up old man. Suprised he has a job in the first place . Nothing uglier than a dinosaur jealous fresh blood
  53. chuckynemo

News Kylie Gone!

Oh no please we need to be patient , he will get there he just needs a few more weeks please :sweat:
  54. chuckynemo

Oloapu in NSW Cup v Newtown

We just need to be patient with Flanagan , he is almost there
  55. chuckynemo

Opinion Contesting Kicks in the air near try line

We haven’t kept up with this part of the game. We all expect the opposition to drop the ball after Burton’s bombs naturally. I’m sorry but the teams have already figured his tactics out. If we don’t put pressure on the bombs from the back line, we are as hopeless as the previous years...
  56. chuckynemo

Opinion Ben barba pod cast

Great episode. It seems that leaves when players physically leave the club during times of success, they never actually leave mentally.
  57. chuckynemo

Opinion Is it simply a Size Problem !

Purely speaking from a spectators view, I get your optimism, but the dogs this year are just as lazy and boring to watch as previous years. Potters team despite some losses were entertaining. I’m.not here to analyse thegame I’m just a fan. But I can comment on what I see.
  58. chuckynemo

Opinion Is it simply a Size Problem !

Mick potter was a better coach
  59. chuckynemo

News The Mole: 'Massive' rival offer poised to lure $800k Bulldogs star away from Belmore

Oh no please don’t leave us tommy please what will we do without you
  60. chuckynemo

Sharks Next Week

I miss potter as head coach. He just got it
  61. chuckynemo

ENOUGH!!!!

They will never get injured from how shit they are
  62. chuckynemo

Only solution to injury crisis

We finally fix our roster then this shit happens . Find the voodoo doll witch
  63. chuckynemo

Opinion Worst Signings Roster

What about Thomson and Pangai Junior?
  64. chuckynemo

Kikau training injury

who are they and what do you think they are doing ?
  65. chuckynemo

Kikau training injury

It seems to me someone is bashing our forwards at training, not saying it’s the coaches but somethings not right with what they are doing. Mason and O’meily are the 2 new additions that began their damage with Thomson
  66. chuckynemo

Bulldoggs things you saw coming ?

Flanagan never improving and only becoming worse. He is possibly the most boring half we’ve ever had. 3 years feels like 20 and everytime I see him on the team list I cringe. I did see the club paranoia with the back ended contracts leaving him to stay till the end and not being able to find a...
  67. chuckynemo

News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

800k butter forward . You owe the club a refund mate we can tell your hearts not in it
  68. chuckynemo

News The NRL has issued the Bulldogs with a please explain over Willie Mason paid relationship with the TAB while he is an assistant coach

Willie Mason please explain why our fowards are shitting themselves since you and omeily joined?
  69. chuckynemo

Can we address the elephant in the room

Barrett 2.0. Maybe we'll get clearly next
  70. chuckynemo

News ‘Worst thing that happened’: Dogs’ Flanagan problem laid bare amid legend’s Burton fear

When does this guys contract finish. It feels like he's been here forever. Just goooooo bro
  71. chuckynemo

News The Tackle: Time for Cameron Ciraldo and Bulldogs to make tough call on Kyle Flanagan

Do not underestimate rajab. He will generate the same impact as kiraz
  72. chuckynemo

Bailey Biondi Odo

Doesn't matter. Only matter of time before Flanagan hits form.
  73. chuckynemo

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

2020 yes Flanagan is the answer, half way through give him time. 2021 he needs a little more time. 2022 he's almost there. 2023 just a little bit more... In the mean time, 3 waves of covid, Russian war, record breaking interest rates, a recession yet to come
  74. chuckynemo

News Dogs of War: The lessons Willie Mason, Andrew Ryan and Bulldogs old guard are passing on.

These guys aren't loyal hence no idea why they're here. We need to stop remembering the good old days and build new ones. You can start by spending money on a decent half back or an experienced coach. Not to rooster sell outs
  75. chuckynemo

Dolphins proves coaching is everything

No haka or Lebanese drums is going to fix performance on field. No half no fullback what do you expect.
  76. chuckynemo

Will Kikau be a dud signing?

Kikau is prichard and kasiano both in one person
  77. chuckynemo

Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

They are all shit
  78. chuckynemo

Why Gould turned off CCTV to land Ciraldo

Relax its Ciraldo not Bellamy.
  79. chuckynemo

News Gus’ ‘massive’ Ciraldo move could deliver the ‘biggest prize’... but it’s a ‘gamble’ that could backfire

I think the potter honeymoon had finished and the club needs to be serious about the future. Good luck to Cameron.
  80. chuckynemo

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Ive personally been a little cynical about this, but i guess he was the best man for the job. All the best to him. Hopefully he could get the best out of the boys next year.
  81. chuckynemo

Opinion Ciraldo to the rescue?

Yeh fair point mate. I just don't a repeat of barrett with some assistant who hasn't proven himself. We are a proud club so we need stop this gambling on coaches nonsense. Flanagan over an assistany any day of the week
  82. chuckynemo

Sack TpJ and Thomno

It's obvious that Thomson is homesick so he should be going regardless. TPJ is abit of a hit and miss, but is a gun when he's firing. He will work well with mahoney and kikao next year
  83. chuckynemo

Opinion Our Fullback

When Flanagan fell, it looked painful and he recently had covid. Take that into consideration.
  84. chuckynemo

Opinion Ciraldo to the rescue?

Flanagan is the way to go. No more gambling
  85. chuckynemo

Opinion Potter Lovers

Shane Flanagan is the only way to go. No to ciraldo
  86. chuckynemo

News The Bulldogs are freed of Barrett’s ‘shackles’... key roster calls could finally wake NRL’s sleeping giant

Don't worry bro, JMK is just chucking a michael licha. Played good when it was too late. Hell go back to old habits
  87. chuckynemo

Rumour Josh Reynolds

The only good thing about this is that George roumanos will be making a return on tayta tube
  88. chuckynemo

Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

Schoupp is passionate just requires abit of mentoring. Needs to be mindful of his mannerisms when things don't go his way
  89. chuckynemo

Pride Jersey

People should focus more on other areas of inclusion, especially ones that are unavoidable like people with disabilities. People who practice sodomy, felacio and modify their genitals can do whatever they want in their own homes, just don't go around prancing to the whole world saying everyone...