Search results

1. KLil

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I know I'm delayed but I'm watching the Roosters v dragons game.. Best bit was when the game got tough RFM and Nu Brown started faulting, getting lazy and went of with "Injuries". Amazing work CC.
  2. KLil

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Jackson 2.0
  3. KLil

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Cowboys, Warriors, Roosters and dragons draw we stay there.. lol
  4. KLil

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Good choice. Definitely looking like a tight and happy unit.
  5. KLil

Great post.
  6. KLil

Thats different lol
  7. KLil

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Hence why guys like Kautoga show casing there attacking skills is not worthy of an NRL spot. It will take sometime for the kid to convince the coaches he deserves another shot after that effortless 13mins he pulled to disappoint against the storm.
  8. KLil

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

I think he understands that his job along with Tetz is to teach the kids coming through how to be an NRL forward. He may still play NRL but his FT role atm is with the kids.
  9. KLil

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

There was a bit of everything tbh.. but u couldn't help the murmers in thr crowd " couldn't believe I'm cheering a player for getting off " Mind you these guys had no idea what was going on, clapping every fart and booing every ref call even if it was right.
  10. KLil

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

They didnt boo, they cheered when he came off.. TBH it was a bunch of kids and morons who dont understand a thing about footy that did it. People who know a thing or two realise thats its Hutchison's footy IQ, organisational and leadership skills which have helped grow the team to where it is...
  11. KLil

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

He wont play again hence why he is going for a max 10 year career pay out...
  12. KLil

News Nrl360

Its the old saying, The CBB sell's papers and creates convo's. A year ago Khoury told us he called the ass froth and asked him what the go was, specifically with Gus... AF said he had no problem with Gould and acknowledged he is the smartest bloke in Rugby League. He also said its comes from...
  13. KLil

What I mean is I see the Hetho's, Relf's, Britt's, Ward's, Newton's and Readon's in this team. In saying that, With the kids coming through we might end up looking like the 80', 90's and 00's. And Lamb owned the early 90's but i also agree ILL TAKE ANYTHING other than the 2010's!
  14. KLil

Opinion Medical Retirements

Makes sense.
  15. KLil

News Nrl360

Dont stress mate, I got the joke the first time around. Clever bugger...
  16. KLil

Oh i still wanted atleast 40 but considering out attack is still a work in progress i'lI take scoreline. 80's? I actually see the 90's in this team... the no frills forward pack and team that plays for each other. We are just missing our T.Lamb...
  17. KLil

News Nrl360

Nothing dry about it... I still got dibs on pissing on his grave first. @maroondog72 is second. Anybody wants lay one is a fukn legend.
  18. KLil

More i reckon... i'd say 2012... had the same feeling yesterday at the game as I did in 2012. I was bored... I know im a weird ***** but i get bored when it gets too easy and I had that, its just too easy feeling. BUT i love these times because you know the harder games are going to be fukn...
  19. KLil

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

Second i read your comment which i have no argument with, the 2004 premiers came to mind.... YES a couple of decades ago and a few future hall of famers but that team was as good as an all rounded team if ever there was one. Especially due to the fact Steve Price undoubtedly the best forward and...
  20. KLil

Connor Tracey

Outstanding game on the weekend... Taafe will struggle to get another look in at FB unless Tracey gets injured. Considering Hayward is also going so well, how do you leave him out when Mann comes back? Fark I wish League would implement a mega bench like soccer does and you can choose which...
  21. KLil

Stat dive - defence analysis

I mentioned during the pre season that the whole defensive system was given a shake from last year. The biggest difference from last year was 3 things, Line-speed, tackling technique and fitness. Line-speed came from the newbies joining/helping Reed Mahoney, most notably Curran/Mann... Seems...
  22. KLil

News Nrl360

There is no doubt everybody knows he has a problem with the dogs and you can tell they rip into him off air too about it.
  23. KLil

News Nrl360

Honest to God, we are throwing a fukn party when that sinical drunk dies.
  24. KLil

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

It was a bat on so not technically a pass out of the hands. Seriously though just because your dogs supporters doesnt mean you need to be so fukn one eyed... It was the right call.
  25. KLil

Your full strength team

Guy has no ticker for the NRL.. flick him.. we have better backrowers coming through.
  26. KLil

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

too many
  27. KLil

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Good ol Luke Goodwin making sure Hetho pulled his head in.
  28. KLil

Burton is a half

Told ya we need to give the kid till round 10.. he is definitely worth the toil
  29. KLil

Burton is a half

That's how I expect him to play every week. He almost put Xerri over too for a nice try with a shirt ball. Only thing I want now from the kid is too start demanding the ball the way Hutchison does. He is almost there.
  30. KLil

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

My cousins kid is the ball boy out there today...I think I'll take him to Bunnings before the game.
  31. KLil

I reckon we have already had the worst part of the season too.. I also believe at some time we string together a 5-6 game winning streak. But then there are curve balls and fcuking curve balls. Please we have had enough over the years... NO MORE INJURIES!
  32. KLil

He is actually having a very good season... I think he is trying to push for his origin spot back.
  33. KLil

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Isee Blake Merritt named as a reserve. Heard some real good things about him last year... Anyone got any info on him? And this guy playing for Mounties... Kenny Soumpholphakdy... Fcuk Dat for a name.
  34. KLil

Because its not necessarily about defense. Its about implementing systems and Hutchinson does it better than anyone else. Need to remember we are setting up a system that will become second nature around the club for years to come... Set the game plans up first, team second, finals third...
  35. KLil

Awesome... Gagz is a danger man.
  36. KLil

As shit as they are, how good are early Friday games.
  37. KLil

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Its true.. I can almost guarantee he will kill it just like the French, Croft, Dufty and Jai field before him.
  38. KLil

I get excited every week

I am nervous about this week as much as round 1 merely because a loss, even another "good" loss will be detrimental to confidence levels and everything built so far.
  39. KLil

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Blooding juniors early. Fast racking 2025/26. Thumbs up.
  40. KLil

He will be very good in the SL and make a solid future for himself... The SL is great for fleet footed backliners who cant defend.
  41. KLil

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Not just Hunt.. The whole Rugby league world. Townsend was on the rocks at the beginning of the year, Fogarty off contract last year. SJ nope. Hastings nope. How many out there contracted that could be enticed by a decent wage... How many clubs out there would have worked on a swap deal. Yet we...
  42. KLil

Didn't try hard enough in my opinion.
  43. KLil

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

He struggled defending in the front line even in juniors... Im a skeptic about playing him in the halves but in all honesty we gotta try it. I hope at some time during the game CC Shifts Hutch to lock and plays Taafe in the halves, we'll just never ever know if we ever ever go. I also reckon...
  44. KLil

Nahhhh they have hundreds of good young props coming through... They'll fill the void easily. Good business by the warriors, great to see they waited for November 1 to do business. Fukn hell GUS GO GET A HB YOU TWAT!
  45. KLil

Iran v Israel - possible situation

Collect rocks.
  46. KLil

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Has some potential, still young, can make it one day but we have so much depth in that middle coming through he wont last anywway. Good chance somebody from cup gets upgraded to the NRL squad ( Hayes,Todd,Hopoi?)
  47. KLil

Team against the knights

From memory Patten was pretty scary to have at the back but i think it was grubbers he struggled with.?
  48. KLil

Team against the knights

Good chance he'll get the 14 jersey.
  49. KLil

Burton is a half

Would like to see if Mann can do the job... he and Hutch can swap roles. Mann at 7, Hutch at lock.
  50. KLil

Burton is a half

He will become an elite 6 in the coming years, there is no doubt about it rather he wont be that if he Fatrells it one week and Cleary's it the next then back to Fatrell the week after. Been doing it for too long, kids needs to start rocking up every week and bringing his trick bag for the 80.
  51. KLil

Burton is a half

It was a bueatiful covering tackle but i assure you there is a massive difference between tackling hard running backrowers rowers and centers front on and tackling as a FB. In regards to hiding, its a term used for example a HB shifing to the edges, center/wings to avoid contact and being...
  52. KLil

We just don’t have the team

And next. In saying that with the culture Ciro and co has built we are still chances of making finals. Merely dents though, we challenge in 2026. If they somehow conjure up a player like Chad Townsend we make finals next year.
  53. KLil

Opinion Sam Hughes

We dont need talent atm, we have that in spades coming through the system. What we need is capable... We also have money... Should have been an easy get for Gould tbh.
  54. KLil

Opinion Sam Hughes

Reminds me of Paul Chief Harrigon. Kid can be anything if he stays fit. Gus and Sharpie can really find a diamond in thee rough... JUST NOT A FCUKIN HB! :tearsofjoy:
  55. KLil

We just don’t have the team

If yu only knew how many times we made the finals and the GF with non rep players.
  56. KLil

Fox drops 7 bras in 30 seconds

Braahhhhhh... Lets get the numba 4a in between our eyes bra? Eye4aEye Brah nahhhhh!
  57. KLil

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

They all were to be fair.... except Kautoga...SEND HIM!
  58. KLil

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

He does fit the mould Vision in the dark!
  59. KLil

Kautoga?
  60. KLil

He was a solider for us through the middle last night... Without him we get belted.
  61. KLil

Fox

Wankfestathon. Heka Nanai scores a hatrick on that wing tonight.
  62. KLil

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Thats all you need to look at to determine who your best back was. I'd say Kiraz and Bronson played MUCH better than the Fox. Probably also say Wilson would have had a better work rate as well as those tries. Kiraz also robbed a line break when his defused a bomb and ran 40m down field with...
  63. KLil

Burton is a half

So we're happy to let our 900k running half just be a link man? I watched the 2019 NSW SOO with Burton and Taafe in the halves to mainly sus out Taafe D. What i saw was a Burton who i would choose over Cleary... Yeah that fukn good! Setting up tries and line breaks through kicks, short balls...
  64. KLil

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Kautoga shouldnt see first grade again. Cut him loose, blood Harry Hayes in his spot.
  65. KLil

Loves a nipple lol He and Munster are Smith and Slater all over again.
  66. KLil

Seems friggin logical doesnt it... dont understand what was going on, we must be missing some important info lol
  67. KLil

Be ause he was constantly shifting between positions in attack and defence.. kid had too much happening when all we really need is a solid captain.
  68. KLil

Did he outplay the Maroon and Australian hooker? Considering the teams and circumstances I say fcuken oath he did... Only difference is when Harry does something the refs drop to their knees.
  69. KLil

Nah bra! U get 12 bra and i'll get 13 bra. That way we will be 11,12,13 bra! yeah wicked as bra!
  70. KLil

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Those were some of the best catches I have seen by any FB in a long time....
  71. KLil

Is that a new tatt on tha nek bra?
  72. KLil

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Bailey is a gooden, technically very good, Chook Halligan will tell ya ( works on his kicking with him ) but his old man will tell ya he buckles with ball hand, seen it a few times myself. Listen i would love for the kid to make it, ultimate professional but in opinion would make an absolute...
  73. KLil

Burton is a half

Im a staunch Burton man, @CrittaMagic69 will tell ya... He was lazy tonight compared to last week and that to me is still being inconsistent. If he doesnt throw that ball tonight, he had a very average game for a 900k running six that doesnt run.
  74. KLil

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Bailey struggled at 7 tbh... he can be a general and organise but can buckle under pressure too. Is Hutch going that good in defence? I honestly cant tell... Sexton cant read a play in D for shit, that was evident last week... Can Taafe defend in the line? Never seen it... Can Mann play 7? He...
  75. KLil

A Show and go wouldn't go missing in his game FFS.
  76. KLil

Burton is a half

Needs to sort out his inconsistency. Cant keep going good game, bad game.. literally does it every week. He needs still rock up every week... We saw what Munster did when the Storm needed a running half to bend lines and gain momentum, Burton had many opportunities to inject himself into the...
  77. KLil

No but im livid because he stole the ball once the tackle was complete.... Papenahuzen tackled, Curran touched the ground, he steals the ball. What happened to tackle complete once you lay hands on attacker once they hit the ground? The whole game was against us... The refs, the commentary and...
  78. KLil

No they are drilled to push up in a line with the outside men having their hands up in front of their chests. That way their hands are always in a position to anticipate a catch for the ball rather than snatch at it if it comes their way. Picture a cricket player... Do they throw their hands...
  79. KLil

QUOTE="Doogie, post: 5009181, member: 17933"] Let me put it to u in hooker currency. If you threw down $150 for some Claymore nasty and it was meh, you'd sort of go its Claymore nasty. Now if you threw down $2000 for some prime Double Bay creampie and it was meh, you'd be really pissed. There...
  80. KLil

I reckon Wilson scores all three.. lol just saying bro. He is a finisher no doubt.. he bombed an intercept and probably the wonner because he went in for a one hander don't forget too.. if you only knew how the coaches make them push up with their hands up for intercepts too.. coaches would be...
  81. KLil

I know I was just using it as a platform. Shits me so much... we were the better team yet we get no leeway, it doesn't make sense tbh other than it goes against the script. And we're back. We are definitely back. That was the CB Bulldogs out there tonight bar a fukn HB.
  82. KLil

Free runs to the line? His inside men did all the work for him.
  83. KLil

That's not the reason they were allowed to lay over the ruck, peel of the player whilst holding onto the ball till the last min.. Disgraceful....I honestly don't lose my cool during games but I lossed my voice tonight at the amount of times I loosed my shit calling for a 6 again or a penalty...
  84. KLil

But whyyyyy... are u not a fan of our centres putting In nothing grubbers? I fukn love them! Who needs attack when u can put int a fukn useless no pressure defensive grubber by a guy with two left feet?
  85. KLil

Kids are a year or two away.. no brainer to bring in a seasoned half who is available and who isn't injury prone. CT fits the mould.
  86. KLil

I'm not Mr connection's my friend.
  87. KLil

If we have anything left in the tank.. Plus honestly I look at our starting line up and reckon we can match most teams if the effort is there. We have an NRL quality line up and we play to our strengths. Our issue is plain as day.. we don't have anyone to direct this footy team.
  88. KLil

Oh Ur 100% correct.. I said the same thing to the Mrs. That's Australia's and Nz est players right there but the point is we don't have someone to manage us to a win. Fcuk Hutch, the fact we are relying on him is fukn putrid tbh. For a guy like Gus Gould, Mr connection's to leave us with...
  89. KLil

He is right.. we did it against tohs.. we almost did it against the Roots and failed again tonight. We can't manage our way to wins..
  90. KLil

Believe me he is the reason we are in the majority of games... imagine forwards to make runs for him for barge overs and halves that direct runners for him. a hooker that has to make 50 plus tackles a game and needs to compensate for shit halves is not the reason we lose..
  91. KLil

Honestly seriously.. can we get one, just one levelled headed mofo who can just direct this footy team to a win. Literally the only thing we are missing atm.. I think a Chad Townsend would fit nicely Into this team of misfits and kids.
  92. KLil

Blame the fcukwits next to him who can't call for the ball..
  93. KLil

U shouldn't say things like this.. u only display total lack of education.
  94. KLil

Another gay for Munster and Grant.. We should buy gutherson just so we have a ft whinging guy fcuk in our team who can melt the refs with his gay whinging
  95. KLil

Starting to get sick of these good losses. Another game we deserved the win. I know we are team building but honestly starting to feel sorry for the boys...
  96. KLil

Where are all those motherfcukers that laughed at me for wanting a strike? Fcuk the NRL ! This thing is a joke.. sin bin for an elbow rub.. fuk this shit!
  97. KLil

The defensive resolve is top shelf... our attack is in the back corner of the store room collecting dust.