Search results

1. KLil

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Nooo Craigo Nooo.... Both those coaches are as good as sacked if they dont make the finals this year lol Thats why they're making changes, theyr'e freaking out.
  2. KLil

The intellectual challenged? yes.
  3. KLil

Hopefully he starts Curran in the least. Starting the game strong is paramount in this one.
  4. KLil

No shit sherlock, you're too caught up in the moment dude... Im talking about matching sides through the middle and hopefully winning games not a freaking comp.
  5. KLil

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

4 syllables.. Pa Pa Li 'i.
  6. KLil

Bro i reckon wait till we get some decent props on board and see what happens first. I swung through training today and had a look at how the middles were going. Tetz is a beast and Patolo looking really close... I wouldn't be surprised if they start pushing for spots in a couple of weeks if...
  7. KLil

Hahaha touché... Though you probably loosed because your defenders were too busy attacking?
  8. KLil

He is going to get railed at Belmore... I feel sorry for the match stick.
  9. KLil

Critta to FB

He sounds frustrated so I don't think a BJ will cut it... I reckon he needs some Nego to death ride his c*** whilst screaming out furiously, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT GUS!!
  10. KLil

So what has he done wrong..? He isn't the best but played well last week for a stop gap including a slick and ballsy try assist. I honestly don't think anyone else can do a better job atm. Maybe Tracey can take over in time but stop with the get rid of him rhetoric as it's pretty pointless...
  11. KLil

What did Taafe do wrong last week?
  12. KLil

These replacements, have you seen them play FB?If so when? Were they any good? When you did were they fully fit and ready for the vigorous position? Also is it a good option to shift this magical replacement for the sake of Bradyk?
  13. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

Especially when the only call u get all game is for a forceful shoulder to the head which should have been effin sent off anyway. Really disgraceful tbh.. how can u be competent and incompetent in the same motion.
  14. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

Could have been anything if Kikau try allowed and Wilson scores in corner.
  15. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

They aren't but they are no push overs either. Patolo and Sutton were itching at the bit to get going during pre season pacing around all pre season. I haven't seen much of Patolo but he has had 2 games under his belt now, no issues.. maybe a couple of rounds more? Hoping we see Kautoga...
  16. KLil

Protecting the Player and Duty of Care

Add the Inconclusive captains challenge which could have been used on numerous other occasions.
  17. KLil

Who will win the premiership?

I would probably prefer the Panthers again over the Broncos, Roosters and Storm tbh.
  18. KLil

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Well I'm personally stoked with the result... Glory, Glory! What im not stoked about is Man city will probably fcuk it up for everyone again.
  19. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I dont think Presto has the ball playing skills for it... Reckon the edge is perfect for him and Curran/Mann/Salmon are great options at lock until Damon Marhsall is ready to share the role with Curran.
  20. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Plenty of players not just forwards start wide and move in... Just to name a few locks who started on an edge are guys like Murray, Harris and Yeo.
  21. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

What is a lock? A strong bodied workhorse type forward with vision, footwork and ball skills? Sounds like Josh Curran.
  22. KLil

Completely, no you cant but it was pretty demoralizing and probably set a tone. How many games did Man Utd throw away this season, Including those champions league games? The phycology of a sports team is a yuck as it comes, espescially an EPL team. As a coach you would notice these things...
  23. KLil

Who will win the premiership?

Parramatta..... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAA. Never gets old.
  24. KLil

Good game. Im surprised they came up trumps tbh after the season of capitulations.
  25. KLil

Probably because it was the catalyst for a shit season.... Heads went down after that whilst Arsenals went the other way.
  26. KLil

Opinion Hmmm…

Lmao... Apparently had a cracker last week in reggies.
  27. KLil

News Saint, sinner, shoosh: Canterbury Bulldogs boardroom drama as former director is disqualified

I wonder how much shit like this happens in the NRL without hitting the papers. Honestly cant wait for this guy to croak so i can piss on his grave!
  28. KLil

Opinion Hmmm…

Lol you dickhead.. Knight will be coming in and hopefully Kautoga makes his debut off the bench. He has to right!
  29. KLil

Opinion Hmmm…

Lmao.. i know but its still pretty fukin uncanny :tearsofjoy:
  30. KLil

Opinion Hmmm…

So are u copying Sam or is Sam copying you? Or are u Sam?
  31. KLil

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

I dont know if ur being sarcastic or not but i honestly dont mind Ricky. He has been there, he knows what it takes to build a team and a culture and he also knows the Bulldogs well. I wouldn't say no but im happy with CC atm.
  32. KLil

And we should have a few decent ones who can do a job in 2-3 weeks then a couple more in 4-6 weeks. As i said before the start of the season we just need to hold on until then. If we can some how jag 3-4 wins before round 10 we maybe fringe 8 by the end of the season.
  33. KLil

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

Real tries or fake tries?
  34. KLil

LMAO.. last week it was we should've signed Flanno Snr. This week Benny. Next week CC is the man when we beat the Tits. Fcuk u TK.
  35. KLil

Bulldogs line up round 3

At 22 and a year off he is far from done. A couple of games under his belt hopefully we see Chris back in the top grade soon. Hoping by round 10 CC has these guys to pick from for 4 spots. Mann Hughes Sutto Patolo Poasa Tetz Salmon Kautoga Edwards Morrin King, Knight and Curran to start...
  36. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Where would you play Curran? I think Curran should start and you bring on Mann . Finish the game with Curran... Any injuries Curran plays bigger mins and Mann fills in.
  37. KLil

Opinion Hmmm…

True, though he was a freak who could play anywhere and you could argue Fatrell aswell. In saying that I don't know if any of the guys named has a soft foot like Burton does.
  38. KLil

Opinion Hmmm…

Halves are halves... 5/8's are just players that cant organise that well. The majority of 5/8's learn the trade well enough to become HB's. Burton is more of running 5/8 who will eventually become a more well rounded player. I have personally NEVER seen a center who can do what Burton does...
  39. KLil

Opinion Hmmm…

Im not gonna argue about this.... im just gonna say, same wall unit, different shelves.
  40. KLil

Opinion Hmmm…

I still remember having a bit of battle with plenty here about Cleary in his second year where everybody was writing him off after a decent first year... Probably the same fools I had a debate with over Tommy Dearden... Point of this shit story is you never give up on special talent after...
  41. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

@Tassie Devil do your damage.
  42. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Once Patolo/Knight/Sutto/Tetz/Fafita are ready i'd be shocked if we see Salmon/Morrin and Mann in the same team. The line-up and mins played are obviously based on whose available.
  43. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I wouldn't be burning out King or Hughes either.
  44. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

Sure am.. probably because I'm not a delusional ***** like you thinking we should have a top 8 roster in the second year Into a build. Our culture is forming, systems are in play and structures are a work in progress. By the time the NRL team gets their heads around them the talented kids...
  45. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

Your right but it was all an amicable discussion with no hate involved or just for a laugh. Ur just dry nego dogshit that revives itself when it rains.
  46. KLil

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

He should stay at lock interchanging with Curran. Ciro needs to make a decision on Salmon/Morrin or another Forward.
  47. KLil

Belmore, next week v Tits

@wendog33 @Tassie Devil Get an effin room will yaz!
  48. KLil

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

I had no problem with the way he played yesterday.. He was the only one that went away from the structures when he had an opportunity too. Just think our talent at HB and Lock atm cant do the expansive job the structures demand. I think Ciro needs to start Curran at Lock who is a much better...
  49. KLil

For this season? I guess so but we should also have a bunch of middle forwards all healthy pushing for game time by then. I honestly think if we can get 3 or 4 wins by round 10 we could still be in the mix.
  50. KLil

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Lol Shiet... What a week for Burto huh... Got raped on all types of media on his B'day week haha. You probs dont want to hear this but not much if any at all. Its mostly constantly running through the structures and plays. I guess getting a halves coach to run extras isnt a bad idea at all...
  51. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

You can come too.... on his face! Im sorry, im sorry thats a fcukin low blow... blame @Tassie Devil the sex maniac.
  52. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

@CrittaMagic69 ??
  53. KLil

Cant argue with what your saying, as i say it every year... It always depends on other teams. I can only truly say that is the least I would expect from this rebuild under CC and Gus.
  54. KLil

Not about being right mate it's just what really should happen. Our team next year will be the first time we see what our next premiership attacking team will look like be it in its juvenile stage. The top 8 should be a certainty in 2026. Anything less than that then yes the CC and Gus negos...
  55. KLil

Bit of a silly approach tbh.. The builds were totally different. DP era demolished the team whilst Tballz era built it team by year 2. There was total of 3 years before the club pulled the pin. CC and Gus demolished Tballz team and are into year 2 of the rebuild. If anything CC will be...
  56. KLil

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Top kid though... very respectful and personally very happy he still plays professional footy. On another note it's great to see CC and Gus display such incompetence by keeping him on our books.
  57. KLil

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

It's funny I was thinking about it today... TK is like a male and female relationship. I've always had this notion that when it comes to life planning and the future female's tend to care more about what's happening in the moment whilst their male counterpart look towards a steady future plan...
  58. KLil

Haha LET THEM COME! Whats the worse that will happen? Ban Belmore games? Awesome might win an extra game or two.
  59. KLil

Lol.. JINX! Im starting to really like you haha
  60. KLil

Address, Kids names, Kids schools...etc
  61. KLil

Pretty sure he left a couple of years ago.. be surprised if we have anyone at the table for the sit downs these days.
  62. KLil

It's an absolute dog shit draw.. has been for years and reckon lost any leverage once Dib and Peponis left the fold. Their stature and positions in the game were critical to our political game..
  63. KLil

Oh yeah lol.. hmm hopefully slow starters then?
  64. KLil

Critta to FB

You make me smile.. I don't understand what people actually thought was going to happen this year? Surely they didn't believe in the prophecy? Did u think we would shake up the finals? Crighton Clive Church Hill medallists? The quicker people realise this year is about finishing the...
  65. KLil

He is 23. Has the attributes to become a very good 5/8. Let the kid learn.. we can do much worse than Matty Burton. I LIKE YOU GUS BUT FFS GET US A HB!
  66. KLil

Depends on how the titans play this week. I have a feeling we put a cricket score on em. Dreams are free mofos.. dreams are free.
  67. KLil

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

In a nut shell. Problem is plenty of us have an issue with mood swings and it swings bad when the Dogs lose.. :tearsofjoy:
  68. KLil

Totally ripped off

I honestly dont think he understands the weight of those words. Have to remember the guy is still a kid, he'll grow up sooner or later and well all be better for it.
  69. KLil

Round 2 Press Conference

I think they really need sack getting the players/captains into these press conferences.. coaches are more than enough.
  70. KLil

Round 2 Press Conference

Gotta love it.. first question is about the dogdy calls. EVERYONE KNOWS WE ARE GETTING REFFED OUT.
  71. KLil

Totally ripped off

Bro honestly Burton aint the fukn problem... Apart from his stupid brain explosion to feel for the ball on the last next to our line which gave the sharks a chance to land a killer blow there's not much more you could expect from a non primary playmaker.
  72. KLil

Totally ripped off

Can anyone find out if Ramien bobbles that ball before he offloads to Katoa to score?
  73. KLil

Critta to FB

It helps when they can though... Just the thought of Kiraz defending next to Sex is asking for leakage. I dont know im out of ideas and drained as fcuk. Fukn crazy we dont have a decent HB.
  74. KLil

Critta to FB

Dont think Critta has the legs for it sadly... Taafe gets through ALOT of work.
  75. KLil

Critta to FB

I agree but can Sex defend like Hutch does? No doubt we lacked that killer instinct when it mattered and Sex probably tuns Hutch's half chances into points but u reckon Sex could pull off some of the tackles he makes? Its a fukn double edge sword tbh...
  76. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

We go top 8 easy with 3 things. Proper seasoned HB. Alpha prop Junior's coming through. Coach is good. Set up is ok. Systems will work. The only thing coach needs to do in the short term for long term is sort out 4 ball players not 8. Everybody is to hands on atm...
  77. KLil

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

Mahoney hands down..
  78. KLil

Totally ripped off

I agree.. we definitely lacked that killer blow today.
  79. KLil

Totally ripped off

Another week of 50 50z going the other way..
  80. KLil

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Too many cooks spoil the broth..
  81. KLil

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Well done boys.. unlucky not to be leading.
  82. KLil

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Lmao how is that conclusive.. Fcuk these ref's and fcuk the Nrl with this draw
  83. KLil

That's why kiraz is learning now at center not when premiership windows opens bud..
  84. KLil

Should have been camped o their line.. big lesson.
  85. KLil

I watched a game with Tracey at 6... Not pretty. Best bet is FB after some solid game time.
  86. KLil

Can always go to Belmore and ask the boys to throw one your way after a sess if your keen for a lil sweat.
  87. KLil

Sorry i didnt realise i sent that reply. Look at the new one go from there... And please talk with context. Your answer is that with no knowlegde of whats going on what so ever.
  88. KLil

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

Or Webstar.. coach of the year my arse. They both walked into ready built teams and constantly trip over whilst CC is building a it from literally nothing.
  89. KLil

And in your opinion, Which players are out of position? Please consider context and future. I get what you mean in regards to playing a style that suits the players but consider building a style and a system for players to mold and grow into. For example think about a system that is being used...