OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last year they were missing a number of players, this year they were at full strength.
We were missing a number of players.
The team is different.
If we get a serviceable half back and gun prop, we will make the 8
Before the season started I would have agreed with the prop comment, and don’t get me wrong I still think we need at least one , but we would be playing finals this year with a decent halfback. Our pack has been outstanding so far this year.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forward pass to Munster who sent blore over. No excuses but we should have held him out.
We played pretty good but I think we will get better as the season goes on and we can make the 8.
If they bring in forward pass technology, Grant will be screwed

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We don’t even need a prop now. We have great juniors coming through. But your post is spot on besides that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol. So tough online. Maybe grow up and stop being a bitch and admit you are wrong.
How am I wrong, Dicko?

You come on here calling people ***** because they don't agree with your bullshit, then act like tough **** and I'm the tough one online?

Fuck off back to your hole you cocksucking fuckwit

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’d be top 4 certainties tbh. We showed amazing resilience and ability to fight our way back after a poor start but kept taking a step back with no one controlling the fkn game! That’s what the 7 is for and he was trying to play as a 6.
Despite the loss I'm not as disappointed as the Parra and Souths game. The team has showed that we can compete with top four sides. We'll take a lot out of this game and be better for it, I haven't said this in a long while but we definitely look like a top 8 team.

Kiks is our best player.
Xerri and Foxx look dangerous on the left. We will score tried easy with Burton,Kiks, Xerri, Foxx left side.
Tracy doesn't make me nervous at FB and his kick returns are great including his work rate.

Add a decent halfback and we're going to win a lot of games.
Halfback definitely the most glaring hole is our team!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm over dumb **** nothing last plays from Hutch... He could at least put the ball up for Crichton to try score off a kick.
But whyyyyy... are u not a fan of our centres putting In nothing grubbers?

I fukn love them! Who needs attack when u can put int a fukn useless no pressure defensive grubber by a guy with two left feet?

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was too off balance to jump
I was yelling at the screen for him to jump too. Clearly he couldn’t. Too many emotional fans unfortunately. The boys played outstanding. If we play like that every week we could make the finals.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hurts but there’s a side of me that’s like we’ve been shit for a decade we’re finally turning the tide around

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really frustrating that we're losing games we should win. The boys have got to learn how to close games out properly.. Melbourne got too many sniffs at the end there and you give a team like that enough chances they'll make you pay.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many times did Critta pull something out his arse and win the game for Penrith. Was hoping the same might have happened tonight.