OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If CC keeps Hutch next week he is fkd we need changes NOW
Indeed, Hutch is really not steering the team around the field. Sexton or Taafe have surely got to be better options……at least until someone like O’Neil is ready. Crichton our elite buy, is still not seeing enough ball at in the backline, although at least kiraz, xerri and JAC all ran huge meters, as a key positive.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well fair enough. Kinda feel the same after so long doing nothing but losing, without even a whimper. At least we are now competitive. Winning most of the game stats and plenty of positives.
However what leaves me hugely frustrated is that both the South’s & Storm losses were games we should have won. Just needed a real game manager to ice the game. How good would 4 wins sound!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were 2 winnable games, no question. And we will rue those losses later.But at least we are in it till the end now. Aside from the Titans all the teams we have played,have been favourites and were expected to win comfortably . . . Hasn't happened, won't happen anymore !
In terms of the "rebuild" , I think Winston Churchill summed it up . . ."Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They were 2 winnable games, no question. And we will rue those losses later.But at least we are in it till the end now. Aside from the Titans all the teams we have played,have been favourites and were expected to win comfortably . . . Hasn't happened, won't happen anymore !
In terms of the "rebuild" , I think Winston Churchill summed it up . . ."Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”
8caad5bda0a88ea433de60d8ff20f4e9.jpg