Reed Mahoney is a liability

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You watched the wrong game. He was directing the attack. Did you not see him spread the ball quickly when he saw an overlap? He has improved in attack since not having to make tons of tackle a game.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dumbest comment. We didn’t lose because of him we lost because of many factors besides him. Easy to point fingers at one particular player.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I said, he kills us alot more than you think
Believe me he is the reason we are in the majority of games... imagine forwards to make runs for him for barge overs and halves that direct runners for him.

a hooker that has to make 50 plus tackles a game and needs to compensate for shit halves is not the reason we lose..

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t give this thread any oxygen. We just played a full strength storm side with a depleted side. They scored 2 very lucky tries ( poor scramble from us ) and we lost on conversions.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There are some absolute muppets on here..ffs
The improvement is there for all to see..even the commentators have changed their narrative.
We didn’t lose because of any of our players..they all put in and all played the best they have all season..
They won because of Hughes,Munster,Coates and Paps…it’s as simple as that..
We don’t have the stars they have and still almost beat them on their home ground.
Some people really shit me with their whinging about certain players and what the coach should be doing week in,week out..
Critique and opinions are fine,but bitching about all the negatives,instead of looking at the plethora of positives with this club are nothing but destructive.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His our hooker indefinitely wouldn’t waste my breathe
I know, I'm just saying as a marquee he makes decisions during the game that kills our sets, we talk about Hutch who is shocking but the bloke is on a minimum contract and shouldn't even be out there, Reed is the marquee.. that's all I'm saying but ***** on here wanna fight

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone could say Burtons side unconverted was the difference.