Search results

1. TJW

Will Chambers Assault

word on the street is apparently some sloot walked past Ben Te'o and grabbed his hat off his head, walked away and started wearing it. Chambers took the hat back and gave it to Te'o, the clown got in Chambers face because it wasn't 'his' hat. Push and shove and the clown calls the cops crying...
  2. TJW

Tedesco Injury

unlucky run, but he will be back just as good. he has talent that can get through this period.
  3. TJW

Ben Roberts

i think he is too scared to make a mistake, bellamy will rip his head off
  4. TJW

Adam Reynolds in the poo poo

sharks with carney would be a good combo in attack
  5. TJW

State of Origin 2 General Discussion Thread

chambers has been released from camp to play tonight
  6. TJW

State of Origin set to return to MCG in 2015

my first live NRL game was state of origin at the MCG with the old man, i was 9. it was awesome!! atmosphere before and during the game was brilliant. there was a streaker as they kicked off and an all in brawl. will remember that night forever
  7. TJW

pick the worst side in the nrl 1-17

brian norrie has to be close to being a starting prop.
  8. TJW

[OFFICAL] Tinkler Pulls Out Of Newcastle Knights

tinklers dad should have pulled out
  9. TJW

Ennis vs Cam Smith

ennis is the boy who cried wolf.complains about everything even if it was an obvious penalty smith gets away with a little bit more because he is the australian captain
  10. TJW

Joe Hockeys Budget

these jets have hit a nerve with some people. i can see both sides of it. if we are getting cuts to every day peoples lives why spend millions/billions on fighter jets. then there is the side of national security. not every country is content with what they have, it might not be a threat now but...
  11. TJW

Joe Hockeys Budget

the libs were voted in because the country were sick of the spending and increasing debt! now they are putting a plan together to do as the people wanted and they start crying. you guys saying there is no crisis, compared to other countries, no there isn't. but if we did not have to pay...
  12. TJW

Pearce won’t be NSW halfback due to grog-fuelled incident

Pearce has had his chance, failed every time! time to try someone else.
  13. TJW

Roosters view to sign Ferguson

they won the comp last season, they should have no hope of signing a rep player. could you imagine the media blow up or even you guys on here if storm signed someone like him last season after winning the comp in 2012. it has to be blocked by the NRL
  14. TJW

Who is the Worst Current NRL Commentator?

Hadley has to go!! i don't watch the broncos and i don't watch a game he calls
  15. TJW

Andrew fifita's I'll fated bulldogs deal could end up in court

most people are told not to say anything when a matter is going to court....
  16. TJW

McLean found guilty

it was an accident, and for ex players to not see this is a joke! even the head hunting journos could see it was an accident... 7 weeks is way too long. i hope the media jump all over this as the joke it is. i know the storm will give McLean the help he needs, you could see he is mentally...
  17. TJW

Alex McKinnon neck injury.

has newcastle blown up about mcclean playing this week? i haven't seen it, maybe they know accidents can happen.
  18. TJW

FIFITA owes sharks nothing: vossy

gallen can have his opinion, but you dont give details from private conversations to the media! fifita said on the footy show he gave all offers to his mrs and let her choose whats best for the family, i have no problem with that
  19. TJW

Melbourne prop Jesse Bromwich knocked back Bulldogs and Rabbitohs to stay with Storm

Jesse is a gun! he doesn't have frequent set plays with the big 3 to make him look good, he does the hard yards up the middle with good foot work close to the line. he goes hard for storm and NZ.
  20. TJW

Trial 2 vs Storm Discussion Thread

i was at the game, what stood out for me was Melbournes forwards making good meters in the first 15-20 mins and dogs forwards hitting the line and getting grounded quickly. mbye was great in defense, very impressive. you guys need a fullback, 'parrot' wont cut it if you want to go deep into the...
  21. TJW

Melbourne: official Roberts and Romelo

i think roberts will play in the the centres, romelo is a good player, im glad storm picked him up
  22. TJW

The Consolidated UFC Thread

beautiful break foot
  23. TJW

Slater in Police Custody in England

you hit (not a punch but still a hit) a professional league player in the face you have to expect something come back at you, and pretty hard too! the pom got what he deserved! there are a lot of other wankers in pubs around the world that need the same treatment.
  24. TJW

2013 / 2014 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

hodges, gillet, yow yeh is on 350k a year still
  25. TJW

Souths V Storm

i never thought id say this, but i really want manly to win! then it will put the roorters up against souffs in the prelims and ruin the NRLs dream
  26. TJW

Souths V Storm

i thought i was being biased and not seeing things properly, the views on this forum just proved my thoughts that the refs are corrupt
  27. TJW

Souths V Storm

the rest of the teams might as well forfeit now and let roosters and souths GF happen. waqa's try denied, slaters try denied which would put storm ahead with both tries. im surprised storm players didnt crack it and play dirty in frustration with the refs
  28. TJW

Who will win the Comp??

storm to win back to back, for the same reason the qld pricks win origin - slater smith cronk are big game players
  29. TJW

Tough Guy story / Wimp story

tough - dislocated my ankle 90* to the left and layed back for 15 mins having a chat and joking with people until the ambos turned up. wimp - snakes, dangerous or not i cant think i just run like fark
  30. TJW

Roosters vs Titans *Spoilers*

not sure if its worthy of a penalty, but the nrl should fine the player who throws it away. start with $1000 for first offence. players wont do it again
  31. TJW

What are some Funny things you have done by accident ?

i did the opposite, 4am i was spraying deodorant wondering why it wasn't foaming up
  32. TJW

Kade Snowden's high shot

4 - 5 weeks, the amount of damage caused has to come into it. taller defenders have to get lower and not get lazy
  33. TJW

Sisa Waqa & other pronunciations

waqa has improved massively over the last 2 years! pretty sure he got storm's most improved award last year and could get it again this year. but i pronounce his name 'seesa wunga'
  34. TJW

Loyalty - One club players...

most clubs offer players new contracts, just not what the opposition are willing to pay, so the greedy ones move on. and on the whinging players crying poor - if they know its only going to be roses for 10 years, then why dont they save money and not spend like they will be on that wage for...
  35. TJW

Copper Cronk penalty- Storm V Knights

reynolds dragging oneill down in the chase for the ball, short memory? slater caught the ball easy, so to say knights would def have got the ball to score is bullshit, thats what saved cronk too.
  36. TJW

Jahral YowYee Career over

jumped for the ball, when i landed someone landed on top of me as well, when i looked down foot was out to the left, like yow yeh you could see the end of my tibia against the skin. been 9 weeks and in a moon boot for 5 more weeks. dont know how long until i can run again. it took 15 mins for...
  37. TJW

Sam Brugess 'squirrel grips' Chambers

it doesn't matter who it was or what team he plays for, its a dog act and he needs to get min of 2 weeks! i dont know why finch grabbed the ball and went in field with it, he should have let the ref check it and get a penalty. its worthy of 10 in the bin IMO, i would rather get punched in the...
  38. TJW

Jahral YowYee Career over

im recovering from the same type of injury atm, mine wasn't compound but it was 90* to the left. so i have been researching players come backs from this injury. so i've seen clips of him running now, he has a massive limp and has lost a lot of his evasive skills. i think he needs to bulk up and...
  39. TJW

Who will be the first coach to be sacked in 2013!

i agree coaches should be judged on the 2nd year, maybe 3rd so they can get a team they can work with. but shitty pay? i heard he is on 250k a year, how much do you earn a year if thats shitty pay
  40. TJW

Rising star Anthony Milford asks for release from Canberra Raiders

if his dads heart problem started last year, why didnt he move back then? why now? because the broncos would be offering big $ for him! you signed a contract so stick it out!
  41. TJW

Ben Barba's future remains up in the air

let him go! morris should get moved back to fullback. his game involvement would triple and you guys wouldn't miss anything in attack and get better goal line defense
  42. TJW

Say goodbye to SBW till the finals.

so mason has to have surgery and misses 4 weeks, while SBW with the intentional shoulder charge will only miss 2.... seems fair :rolleyes:
  43. TJW

Are Storm peaking too early???

the dogs were starting to build nicely, but with barba out i expect it to slow up. im surprised no one is talking about manly, they are on fire ATM!
  44. TJW

Warriors down Melbourne in NRL thriller

they had 4-5 tries that they butchered against the warriors, once they start sticking they will putting 30+ on each week
  45. TJW

Say goodbye to SBW till the finals.

on field refs have been describing a shoulder charge as not attempting to wrap arms around the opponent, its a sbw classic shoulder charge to willies head. 3 weeks imo
  46. TJW

Warriors down Melbourne in NRL thriller

"Waqa then failed to gather a pin-point Cronk cross-kick with the line clear, before O'Neill lost the ball in a collision, which left Locke on report, while in the act of scoring." locke comes in with the knees while oneill was diving over the line, causing the ball to come loose. is a penalty...
  47. TJW

2013 / 2014 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

where did you hear that? i cant see it happening, outside of the salary cap problem i heard that hampton will be 5/8 next year.
  48. TJW

Prince released next year

broncos are still going to keep him next year, but he will be playing qld cup and only used as a last resort. griffen seems to be going hard at recruiting and cutting players to try and save his own ass
  49. TJW

Have Brisbane tampered with barba?

i thought clubs couldn't talk to contracted players until the year their contract runs out.... but broncos also seem to be talking to cam smith already even though he is contracted til the end of 2014
  50. TJW

Ben Barba's future remains up in the air

broncos have a set play for recruiting players. they get the misses a good paying job doing nothing and then the player has to follow her.... it was the same with inglis, but then rusty offered bigger perks and he went to souths.
  51. TJW

Peter Wallace

he is like robson for the sharks, average player, but looks good next to a superstar
  52. TJW

Is it worth recruiting players from queensland

thats the nrl making sure the clubs and players finish contracts? people forget about the clubs not being loyal, they boot more players than players wanting to leave!
  53. TJW

Broncos snub could cost Wallace $400k

maybe just realizing how shit he is and not worth 400k
  54. TJW

Marquee plan to get Izzy back

you need to reward clubs developing juniors, and also reward loyalty of players and clubs. not just the rich clubs buying the best player(s). you could have a juniors salary exemption as mentioned earlier and also a much bigger long serving player exemption. it will stop clubs like the...
  55. TJW

GF tickets price hike

because they know they will sell out at those prices still. not everyone can afford it, but they will be sold to the rich and more fortunate still.
  56. TJW

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

broke my ankle 6 weeks ago, at the start with pain killers i was getting 12 hours, now without im getting 3-4
  57. TJW

England coach says no australian based english players not guaranteed world cup spot

its just what he tells the media, the only thing that would stop them being in the side would be a major injury, like widdops dislocated hip.
  58. TJW

GF tickets price hike

compare the prices to other major sporting events, its pretty cheap when you look at it that way. "Fifty-two percent of seats sold to the public for this year’s Grand Final will be priced from $80 to $165 - less than the cost of a standing room ticket to Melbourne’s Grand Final." "The $345...
  59. TJW

Boys in Blue

i think this attitude is good for the game! sitting in the crowd can get boring at times, aussies need to start their own chants and get more atmosphere. its not only good for the crowd its also good for the players. well done on starting the group!
  60. TJW

State of Origin III

they wont be able to keep reynolds out next year, with more finals experience with souths this year he will be ready to dominate qld
  61. TJW

State of Origin III

woods wasnt confident in game 2, he needs to take control like he does for the tigers and put his hand up more.
  62. TJW

State of Origin III

fafita best on tonight!! he should play around 50 mins with tamou and nsw will be rolling over the top of QLD
  63. TJW

Top coaches..

bellamy maguire hassler massive gap to the rest bennett is too old and just collecting his retirement cheque at knights, after coaching for that long you should be able to get your team playing consistent. 1 dominate win followed by 3 or 4 losses isnt good enough for any coach
  64. TJW

Reynolds not in the sin bin

i agree storm played like shit! i expected you guys to win, not by that much of course. i was just saying it could have been a closer/better game had he been binned. i also hope fonua got the dogs players player for the game, he was hopeless out wide and you guys walked passed him every time
  65. TJW

are you retarded? if storm score there and its 12-6 how are they not then back in the game? as it stands now after no sin bin or no try in that situation storm never got into the game
  66. TJW

definitely should have be binned!! yes he would have scored but you still couldnt give it a penalty try. dogs score 3 tries in the next 10 minutes, that would not have happened if there was only 12 on the field. or if reynolds doesnt pull him down its 12-6 and storm are in the game.
  67. TJW

How will the dogs best the Storm next week?

from the storms point of view, widdop is a huge loss! it means they will have to play 1 or 2 young u20s player in a key position. hampton has the skill to be competitive at FB or 5/8 but then they are still short somewhere else. so with 5 top players out the dogs should win this game by about 8.
  68. TJW

State of origin game 3 team

thats a massive out! but mcmanus will do a solid job, he has size and can find the line.
  69. TJW

State of origin game 3 team

oh you guys need him? i agree then, he should be dropped! also storm need smith cronk and slater this week, hopefully qld drop them too.
  70. TJW

7 clubs hit with Salary Cap breach fines (from smh)

he didnt catch the storm, an insider/snitch had to hand him the evidence after schubert looked a few times and found nothing.
  71. TJW

Napa not charged

because the force in the hit caused pain in his shoulder/neck area. 2 guys 110kg running hard and colliding would easily be able to cause a whiplash type injurie
  72. TJW

Wimbledon

i hate qlders reporting on the tennis, when tomic and stosur win its "qlder tomic'', "gold coaster sam stosur" but if/when they lose it will be aussie tennis player tomic. they think the sun rises and sets for qld.
  73. TJW

Tigers V Storm

i think storms week holiday on the GC was a bad idea now
  74. TJW

Talking to Cleavage

if your a big fat man im a titty fan, and i'd love to see yours too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOIeYSwbXs
  75. TJW

South Sydney vs Canberra

a. reynolds wont happen this year should definitely happen next year, but with maloney injured it might mean carney will come in. that should give us some attacking options.
  76. TJW

Worst injury inflicted

dont we all miss the good old days! fights were 1 on 1, you'd go outside to fight. if someone went to ground no one would ever stomp them all the cowards these days wont fight unless its at least 3 on 1 and someone has a weapon on them too
  77. TJW

Top 3 Origin Duds Ever!

nathan 'no idea' merritt, steve 'speed hump' turner, ben 'im a bitch' creagh
  78. TJW

DISCUSSION THREAD | STATE OF ORIGIN | GAME 2 | NSW vs QLD

qld have 14 on the field for the first 20! qld lose the ball first set, penalty for a strip, nsw lose the ball on their 20 (strip from smith) play on. there is 2 tries in 10 minutes. and nsw never recovered, attitude or scoreboard. pearce killed the attack, passes going behind players, no...
  79. TJW

Billy Slater – The guy who doesn’t mean to be dirty, but is.

im a storm fan but i thought he should have got a week for the elbow. just because your not looking at the guy tackling you doesnt mean you dont know where he is. but in saying that it was an origin and if you payed attention most of the tackles had someone being a grub in someway
  80. TJW

YOUR Winning NSW Origin Team

the merrit experiment failed as predicted.i swear the only people calling for him to play SOO are rabbitohs and qlders. the only change for qld will be they wont have the 14th player on the field for the first 20 mins
  81. TJW

The Storm are a blight on the game

there are a lot of dumb f@cks on here, but you sir seem to be on top of the list! discuss.
  82. TJW

All-in brawl mars Tigers' Holden Cup win

ive seen a chick run after a guy, superman over the hedge and tackle a guy to the ground, full mount him and ground n pound with the best of them. nothing like a friday night in the ghettos of wagga on a friday night. so i know chicks can throw better than those u20s guys
  83. TJW

Titans Vs. Storm

word is no structural damage, so recovery will be quicker than expected
  84. TJW

Napa not charged

a shoulder charge is a penalty, which was given. a shoulder charge to the head is a suspension, i didnt see any contact with the head so no suspension. the best part of it all was 'fooking twat' being broadcast
  85. TJW

All-in brawl mars Tigers' Holden Cup win

#19 for tigers carrying on after the fight will go against him in the future, if he stopped and took the punishment like a man instead of acting like a drunk 16 yr old boy showing off to his mates.
  86. TJW

Grand final reply against second string Storm

how are those easy 2 points going for you today? dont underestimate the storm side either! they have some good talent coming through, i think about 9 of them playing this round have come through the 20s comp, so they know the storm style of play. i agree that it would be better to play each...
  87. TJW

Bulldogs bitten by bottom line with blockbuster scheduling

you can't mess with tradition, souths roosters start the season against each other, greenburg could have argued dogs roosters on anzac day would have got a big crowd too. but never going to happen. what todd should be asking for is stand alone rep weekends so these clashes will be at full...
  88. TJW

Cricket tops nations sporting obsession, rugby league second: report

cricket is a summer sport, not much competition with ratings during the season, through winter you have afl and nrl going head to head. my surprise is tennis being #2. its not a good poll anyway "The report's findings are based on interviews with more than 1000 Australian adults." 1000 people...
  89. TJW

After tonight's game who's our weak link?

i thought the ennis penalty was because of a shoulder charge, he had his arm out but it never tried to wrap around him. barbas was close but he did touch the ball with his foot on the line. im surprised she-rex (brilliant nickname) has not been benched or dropped this year, even in juniors when...
  90. TJW

Josh Dugan and Aaron Woods earn NSW Blues call-ups for State of Origin II

toleman is a great player, gutted when he left the storm, but to say he is better than woods is a joke! woods deserves the call up and i have faith he will do a great job for the blues for years to come
  91. TJW

DISCUSSION THREAD | STATE OF ORIGIN | GAME 1 | NSW vs QLD

nsw by 8! getting excited for this.
  92. TJW

Most annoying supporters in League?

manly!! grub team and worse supporters! you don't get friendly banter its just abuse.
  93. TJW

Footy Show

they never said anything about it being ugly, just something along the lines of 'a fan thinks this baby looks like sterlo' it would have been forgotten about if the parents didnt bring it up through the papers. now parents are talking about legal action over nothing. but because of the parents...
  94. TJW

Nsw backline for this years origin series

1 Hayne 2 Morris 3 Morris 4 Jennings 5 Ferguson 6 Maloney (goal kicking) 7 Pearce
  95. TJW

Nsw backline for this years origin series

i can not see what the fuss is about merrit! he does nothing for 79 minutes of a game and only falls over the line after his team does all the hard work, can't defend at all and having inglis on that side qld would score 50+
  96. TJW

Souths v Cowboys

thought the refs were so biased it should be investigated! now all the talk is rabbitohs are on top of the ladder.... its mid round you wankers get off the bandwagon
  97. TJW

Journos claim peptides may have accelerated Mannahs cancer.

bad form!! i hope they get a massive backlash from this
  98. TJW

Smith, Cronk, Slater and salarycap

that has to be the stupidest comment of the week
  99. TJW

Smith, Cronk, Slater and salarycap

they will drop out of the top 2 for a little while, but systems are in place at the club where young guys keep coming through. while bellamy is there they will always make the finals