Search results

1. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Protected species.
  2. D

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

What you call catch ups
  3. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Worst scenario is he played for the chooks & they would have some idea as to his worthlesness.
  4. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

M I'm with you with that & i should sign off with e923251coupe
  5. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

I'm one of those ( Berries Bulldogs ) supporters of the 66 to 80s, & loved going to the best game of all ( in the day ) always would finish playing junior league & head off to Belmore to watch what you would actually call real rugby league when there were actual men playing against men hard hits...
  6. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Piss walker & fatrell off & i reckon thats half way to a win.
  7. D

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

I'm 70 & fed up with rugby league, i've supprorted the ( Berries ) Bulldogs for over 60 odd years & have hated how the club has degenerated. The refereeing is an absolute disgrace & if supporters from ALL clubs don't see the the bias well i all i can say is your blind Honesty session over.
  8. D

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

When Burton is kicking bombs the opposition are standing over 10m from where he's kicking, simply just waiting for the kick, get closer to the defence before you kick, better still don't bomb all the time drive a grubber when closer to the defensive line. Probably wrong place for my 2 bobs...
  9. D

Opinion Pre Season Training

60's & 70s when men were men playing for the love of playing the game, where they'd have a punch up & go to the pub after the game then go to work 5 days a week, not like the players of today all its about is $$$$$$$.
  10. D

The definition of a do or die mentality

& that my fellow bulldogs supporters should be the way it is.
  11. D

Opinion Jersey loyalties v Player loyalty

The worste thing nowadays is that the PRIDE & PRIVILEGE OF WEARING THE BULLDOGS ( BERRIES ) jumper is no longer, its all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$. I've supported the ( Berries ) Bulldogs for over 60 years, there's no more toughness in the game, its all about how much money i can get. Super fit maybe...
  12. D

Bye Bye Averillo

Give the kid a go, at least he never gets his jumper dirty where as nearly every other player does, image the savings on wash day
  13. D

Official Gus on Twitter

St george juniors used to have the same jumpers as rorters about 60 yrs ago, i used play for them ( red ,white & blue ) trained at clempton park on moorefields rd.
  14. D

Belmore Sports Ground saints vs bulldogs 1979

Such a shame, when man played against man instead of prima donna against prima donna
  15. D

Here's the thing about 2024

Flange is only a park footballer nothing more maybe a little less ffs.
  16. D

Official Gus on Twitter

They certainly did reside there near the old picture theatre
  17. D

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I'm from the gong & will travel up with my son driving stay over night at sons mates place then back to the gong & i'm 68 in may.
  18. D

Why would anyone want to come play for the Bulldogs ?

Yeah so did i about 52 odd yrs ago
  19. D

Les Johns

I also remember the day's gone by & one of the greatest players EVER to wear the Berries jumpers was my hero as a boy absolute gentleman , such a shame he had bad hamstring problems what the dogs wouldn't do to have such a player now always proud to wear the blue & white. Not like the trash we...
  20. D

1 ticket to game tonight

Well as there will probably be about 12 people there, including bar staff & being such a busy club I suppose your right
  21. D

1 ticket to game tonight

My son brought 2 tkts for tonight's game both in grand stand Gate A Row AA . My son cant go so I have 1 tkt for sale $25 & that is price that my son paid. I have no way of being contacted but I will be in the Bowling club from about 6pm. My attire will be the 80yrs polo shirt with a baseball...
  22. D

I must apologise to you as I thought the game was being played at Belmore, call me dumb I don't...

I must apologise to you as I thought the game was being played at Belmore, call me dumb I don't much care but once again good on you for being an avid DOGS supporter as I have been for about 55 yrs , I hope you enjoy the game & C'MON the DOGS , once again plz accept my apology.
  23. D

A legend's advice to Kieran Foran: go to Canterbury and play for Des Hasler

I certainly agree with what u are saying, look at dce he plays when he wants to for mega bucks & takes up a massive pay within the salary cap, this crap with foran & injuries needs to be looked at very strongly , plz dogs don't just take a guess at what this guy can do OR can't do.
  24. D

i have emailed ray dib to contact me regarding the bulldogs performance

If you should need another supporter to stand with you let me know as I will travel up from Wollongong to stand with you.
  25. D

New Strength and Conditioning Coaching Staff

The thing is that was how it used to be in days gone by & what a shame it will never go back to the way it was
  26. D

Loko injured??

Probably means the board game of test cricket
  27. D

Round 16 - Dogs vs Storm - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

usually 6 weeks for a hammy young fella however one never knows
  28. D

Belmore Game - Cant Wait

Going to Belmore Oval will bring back many fond memories for me & at 62 I need all the fond memories I can get & whilst I'm waiting for the game to start I'll call into the bowlo for a few beers , that's providing the club is still open
  29. D

Tries from bombs VS Tries from set plays against the dogs

Is there anybody out there that can help me (or perhaps help us) to find the amount of tries that are scored against the Dogs from Bombs or grubber kicks. What I am trying to get at is that I notice that when we lose or get absolutely smashed it seem that most tries are from bombs or the like...
  30. D

Jackson: ‘Des Is A Genius’

I like what has been said ,regarding Hasler however just have a simple thought the other thing ($ 600k a year) hasn't played for one (1) week & look ( like I dropped the ball what do I do next ) at the diff in our D, understand me or not I don't really care but I'm sure most of you r smart...
  31. D

Canterbury Bulldogs are back, but will State of Origin cruel NRL finals charge?

T/F I don't listen to them commentating as it gets my back up, the 9 team are another anti BULLDOGS lot. Gould you have a massive dislike for the dogs because you didn't get your way, you need to grow up because no matter who plays when u lot commentate you always pick a certain side to applaud...
  32. D

players missing due to origin/injury

I need to know who is trex lol
  33. D

Josh Jackson Answers Call Out Of The Blue

Good on ta lads well deserved
  34. D

Has Hasler lost the respect of the playing group?

Not that anybody cares but I somehow think that the side is going through internal problems within the playing ranks similar to the probs with Barba, there are a lot of players putting in & doing there work & the work of others that are just not aiming up, for those that are not doing there...
  35. D

I must apologise for losing my cool

I am a 62yr young supporter of the ( THE BERRIES Bulldogs ). When the dogs played the tigers the second time I lost my cool BIG time so I find within myself I must apologise to those that were near me . I am not a nasty person in all reality but I am pissed off with ALL the ANTI bulldogs...
  36. D

Dogs debutant Ese'ese's dream come true

Herman played exceptionally well for a 20yr old on his debut albeit for 17 mins, these are the kind of things I believe should be used on a regular basis, let the young ones have a go they just maybe the old ace up the sleeve trick
  37. D

Tony Williams

not only does he not have a footy brain I don't think he is overly intelligent to start with. sorry tony
  38. D

Sympathy for the Members

How very true !!!!!
  39. D

What will des be saying to the boys on sunday

get over Friday ffs the game is sunday 4pm different day . Sorry don't mean to be nasty
  40. D

Bulldogs Vent Line

WOW someone older than me !!!!!!!!!!!
  41. D

Why do we bother?

In all honesty NO matter what Is said or shown nothing will change for the betterment of the Bulldogs or the game in general the people running the show are a disgrace. The refereeing is appalling to say the least you have the worlds worst ex ref's & players whinging & crying fowl & it always...
  42. D

Where was the same outrage for these??

What a great read ,maybe you should send a copy to our ceo & perhaps a copy to the local newspaper (the torch I think it is) can't remember who they are as I haven't lived in the area for such a long time but like I say great read
  43. D

not just the dogs

https://scontent-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11133662_10153197247559025_7612773663523368086_n.jpg?oh=c84e7bfaa984224ba38bd7212a96d961&oe=55A94142
  44. D

The Isaac Luke try

How very true he had lost control of the ball before Morris even touched him & the concussion was probably due to Big Kas landing on his what you call a head!!
  45. D

Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs Preview - Rollcall!

will be at Lidcombe pub as well then off to the game
  46. D

Bulldogs RLW Articles Issue 8

As they did in last years g/f
  47. D

Lawrences Dog Hit on Perrett

Nearly there with u Rodz but we definitely have NO backup . there needs to be people who can adjust ( the entire team ). I used to coach kids (14's) to play 3 positions. so it makes things a little easier when whatever prob should arrive &at the end of the day I was called by many as a dumb...
  48. D

Klemmer on report?

Don't think so , it was nothing albeit it could be something because assh klien saw it was wrong FMD
  49. D

Corey Thompson

Thompson had a great game & to what others may think I reckon he was close to mom did some great things.
  50. D

Lawrences Dog Hit on Perrett

At NO time ever was Lawrences eyes on the football so I will let u be the judge
  51. D

Are our bulldogs fans changing?

& just why would you belittle yourself fmd
  52. D

Why I love the Bulldogs

The funny part about your story is I am originally from Lakemba & my earliest days I played for the St George juniors in the tri colours & my most favourite player was also Les Johns (from the BERRIES) & I can still remember the afternoon I sold a news paper to the Mr Johns, in those days you...
  53. D

It’s Time For NRL Refs To Be Held Accountable For The Mistakes

You've got to be joking because then the game MAY become honest, then grand final winners wouldn't already be decided before the grand final gets here
  54. D

Panthers vs Bulldogs - NRL.com Preview

bit of touch & go but yes I would say so!
  55. D

Panthers vs Bulldogs - NRL.com Preview

Good read but it disappoints me to find out that the biggest cheating referee is still a video ref fmd will we never get a fair go!!!!!!!!!!!
  56. D

Fullback options

Not Templeman he is one of the worst f/back defenders that I have ever seen, when it's one on one he's as bad as barba, needs a hell of a lot of work even before he's thought of as first grade material
  57. D

Israel Folau | Rumour Thread

Yes they do LOL but they also have Shubert hence forth why they can afford everyone especially when the payments are payed well before hand (jobs ) as well
  58. D

Slaters kick. Opinions?

Klemmer never tackled Slater whilst he was in mid air the fact is Slater saw him coming so he extends his foot toward Klemmers head, call it what you will but there was intention on slaters behalf to do exactly what he did, like someone else said if anybody else had done the same thing there...
  59. D

Shoulder Charge

Not just a one off it happens weekly !!
  60. D

Johnathan Thurston spotted in after-dark meeting at Belmore

How very true how many games last season did he (Josh)make a break & dummy (& get tackled) with the try line open for his support but then again we have Barba who does the same thing, hopefully young Josh will have learned his lesson, to pass when you have support.
  61. D

Corey Payne honour

I know but fair go I have been a (Berries ) Bulldogs supporter for just on 50yrs & i like many other BULLDOGS supporters get fed up with the trash these so called journo's go on with, for ONCE just once how about some positives for the Bulldogs players let me see the Bulldogs on the front page...
  62. D

Corey Payne honour

Yep! This is what really p?sses me off the Bulldogs do something really GOOD whether it be for the community or just something good & nothing is said via the press how about you so called journo's getting off your asses & report the good things the Bulldog players do which i believe is a great...
  63. D

Corey Payne honour

Will Corey be recognized by the Press, i wonder!
  64. D

Is it me or is the draw rigged?

My error Good Fri
  65. D

Is it me or is the draw rigged?

Am i seeing things with round 4 v's Souths Fri 29/3 4pm start
  66. D

Mitchell Pearce to be announce as a Bulldog this week?

Come on moderators get rid of all this kids boasting about shagging i for one don't give a rats about whom has shagged who
  67. D

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Guy's get over Thurston whilst he is an exceptional player he is getting a bit long in the tooth. Get a young bloke such as Mbye let him learn the skills to be a 1st grader
  68. D

Early NRL matches revealed

Nor am i & probably thousands of others. I travel from Wollongong for every Dogs home games (of which i enjoy doing) with my 2 sons, so i know who won' be attending thur night footy.
  69. D

Absolutely love the comment LOL
  70. D

2013 Membership Updates

Will be there aisle 406 along with 2 of my kids \
  71. D

Contentious points in the grand final

aas we all should be (proud of the boys)
  72. D

Bulldogs want apology from channel 9

From the start all here-say their was not any mention of a name mentioned within the statement SMO you dog or i want to punch you in the face, so unless their is in fact evidence that whoever made these remarks was directly talking to Azzopardi there should be no case to answer too. At the end...
  73. D

Definitely in need of a quality no7 kk to be back up hodko gonesky
  74. D

Contentious points in the grand final

I still don't understand why the ref's didn't get the Clive Churchill medal. LOL
  75. D

stop feeding the media

I see where your coming from, similar to a shark attack if we don't feed them morsels then they move on to the next prey ( may be out of context but i'm sure you know what i mean )
  76. D

footyforecaster

My daughters boyfriend is a Womanly supporter & (please don't blame my daughter) he is just as much a f/wit as u are.
  77. D

At the end of Grand Final day whether we win or lose.

I think the only thing you may have missed is WE ARE THE BETTER TEAM!!!!!!!!
  78. D

Oh believe me I won't be a happy little Vegemite either devastated (much worse for me )may not be the word but I won't go into that. I in fact believe the DOGS will win quite convincingly the Storm have won their previous matches easily with very little defence shown by either South Or...
  79. D

I am a very passionate BULLDOGS supporter as most of you are, I along with all of you are positive we THE CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS will take out this years Grand Final, however if this does not eventuate I do hope that ALL the BULLDOGS supporters stay on & YELL OUT at the top of your...
  80. D

Geoff Toovey photoshop/meme thread

Absolutely true.
  81. D

Reynolds needs to step up

exactly!!
  82. D

Transport to Saturday night game

I travel from W'gong & thats where I park (Lidcombe) & catch the train.
  83. D

Benefit of the Doubt

Get rid of it for good, the only game I think has benefit of a doubt is cricket.
  84. D

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

when u get to your seat have a look over & u will more than likely find a seat near to where i am seated there is always vacant seats
  85. D

First time since 1967

The worst part of that game was I was there as a 14yr old & it broke my heart when that intercept happened oh well I'm 59 yrs old now & nothing would please me more than to see the Bulldogs choke the Rabbits. C'mon you MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!
  86. D

Reynolds a darkhorse for Kangaroos

Who ever gets selected gets selected , love to see J MORRIS get a go & love to see the 1 & only J REYNOLDS get a go what a great finally for the LADS.
  87. D

Greg Alexander you're a knob!!!

We also have another DOGS hater in the clown they call Rusty what a complete f/w
  88. D

How we feeling this morning boys???

I must say i do feel sorry for u but no one blames u
  89. D

Late Mail

I for one don't give a fk as long as we beat the sea gulls (scavengers )
  90. D

Toovey urges refs to penalise Dogs

After all the *****ing & carrying on ( by 2v) I do hope the ref's remember that THE BULLDOGS would like to go home with there heads on their shoulders after the match, not like the last game at brooky, away from the whining I do hope the referee's don't destroy the game as a spectacle. C'MON U...
  91. D

Sandow's flying shoulder charge on Inglis

You need to tackle blokes like Inglis around the legs ffs, if u ever played rl that is the first thing u r taught.
  92. D

Parramatta wooden spoon

& what about the potato peeler for the gr8 Hindy, Robo rubbish,. Sorry i shouldn't be nasty to an over rated player.
  93. D

Golden Point: Get rid of it?

The players have just put in 80mins + time off. Get rid of the extra time , it never used to be like that, draw @ full time that does me & really that should be good for the game.
  94. D

Letter from the Chairman

You really don't have to thank me just thank TOD.