Klemmer on report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Watching the replay, Klemmer gets penalised in roughly the 50th minute for a lifting tackle. I don't think it was put on report but based on what I saw it could easily be a 1 or 2 week suspension with all the over the top citings and suspensions from the NRL.

Anyone have any thoughts on this incident? We need all our players on the field next week if we are any hope.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watching the replay, Klemmer gets penalised in roughly the 50th minute for a lifting tackle. I don't think it was put on report but based on what I saw it could easily be a 1 or 2 week suspension with all the over the top citings and suspensions from the NRL.

Anyone have any thoughts on this incident? We need all our players on the field next week if we are any hope.
I was at the game last night and yes he did get put on report. I dont think he will miss any time through suspension i didnt see too much in it.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was pretty slow and controlled, it just turned into something that could be dangerous if it was faster.

It also looked like the Tigers player sprung himself of his one foot on the ground to he be honest like GI does.

I don't think he has a case to answer but he should know not to lift or touch the legs in that sort of position.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Softest lifting penalty I've ever seen. The guys head doesn't even touch the ground.
I put my kid in his bed rougher than that.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not even worthy of judiciary's time!! Free to play next week

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score

Don't think so , it was nothing albeit it could be something because assh klien saw it was wrong FMD

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was at the game last night and yes he did get put on report. I dont think he will miss any time through suspension i didnt see too much in it.
There wasn't. Klemmer and Co. knew what they had done and put the tackled player down gently.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you loook at the tackle he diddnt drive him into the ground, if anything he dragged him back a few steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.