Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean we have beaten manly twice now when the tactic was to maim and not play but i'm getting similar feelings to 09 with the whole 'parra dream run' bull****. Souths haven't played in finals footy in decades and it'd be such a historical event for them to make the GF. We copped all the bad decisions against manly, it'll be twice as bad this weekend.
Remember that final well... =( ... if it wasn't taking out the General on his first hit up...it was chicken winging Hannant....

Was watching poor Bryson in the back play...he was in Disneyland after the Hayne stain took him out when scoring a
try.... he was struggling to stay on his feet ....

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah... its best to get in early or you will end up in the nose bleeds seats on level 6 .....

People must be real desperate to sit up there... level 4 is bad enough ......

You would have to be joking I'm a season ticket holder & I am on level 4 right on half way & I wouldn't trade my seat for quids. Never been on level 6 so no comment on that area.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah level 4 for me also
Def lacks the atmosphere of level 1 - but bang in the middle is pretty good.
Unfort i am more towards the southern end

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah... its best to get in early or you will end up in the nose bleeds seats on level 6 .....

You would have to be joking I'm a season ticket holder & I am on level 4 right on half way & I wouldn't trade my seat for quids. Never been on level 6 so no comment on that area.
I was up at the back for Origin 2 this year. It was ok, but I'd happily never sit there again. You get an amazing overview of the game and seeing all the structures developing and lane running etc. The downside was that I really did struggle with player identification. I spent ages flicking over to the screen (itself quite a way away, of course) every time there was a decent run or tackle and I couldn't quite tell who it was. At full game speed, I was about 50/50 on any given play if I could tell who was involved in a tackle.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm on level 4 on the halfway line. I love level 4. I can see everything, don't miss a play and beer lines seem to be shorter.

On ground level you really get the atmosphere but whenever there is something exciting going on, everyone stands up and you can't see anything and then you have to revert to the screens to see what's going on especially if it's on the other end of the field.

Level 6 is a bit too far away from the action and is similar to watching it on tele without the commentary.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
PAX over 40,000 at around 12ish...

South Cat 1 & Burrow pretty much sold out (Maybe singles in Cat 1 left). Cat 2 going very quick...

Bulldogs Cat 1 limited available... Cat 2 selling quick (Level 6 only available, again unless you buy singles).

IF you haven't bought tickets and thinking about going, you better do it soon!!! If this game doesn't sell out, it'll go close and only crappy seats will be left. South Sydney Supporters will have majority support saturday night unless Bulldog fans get off there arse and buy tickets to the game, stop thinking you'll get them at the gates or later in the week, those tickets will be bought by South Sydney supporters and you'll miss out, there bandwagon is getting bigger by the day!!!

Buy your tickets and wear your Blue n White Proudly on saturday night... We got a GF spot on the line.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
they are members of the club, and are entitled to their promotional offers but are not season ticket holders.

I think they will outnumber us on Saturday, but I can sense a lot of them leaving by the 70th minute mark on Saturday:D
Not see why, we average 5000 more per game

Plus our fans are more accustom to travelling to ANZ

I don't remember the last time we where out numbered in Sydney

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

to each his own.... its probably good to see the whole field from up there, but nothing beats being down low and
hearing the hits ....

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oops... have opened up a can of worms .... ground level v level 4 ....... =P ......

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score

The South Sydney bandwagon! You have to remember they haven't made a GF Prelim match since 1989 and a GF since 1971. The bandwagon will only grow too!! Everyone will claim to be a South Sydney supporter.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL I got Legend Club tickets... They're awesome :grinning: I'm just trying to be nice. You should've become a member to get tickets earlier, so don't be to be fussy :grinning:
Alright, bit the bullet and took the seats, can't miss this game :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard that 50,000 tickets sold already!! Was on a bus when I heard it on the radio. No Idea what station it was though.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/nrl_daily/status/247928483341279232

According to the above... 40,000 tickets sold!!! When you take into consideration a large chunk of the stadium is reserved for ANZ Members (Around 15,000) + Corporates/Sponsors... I reckon MAX only 20K left for the general public... Also going by the ticketek website South Sydney are still ahead of us in sales.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

the last time we played Souths, they seemed to have more supporters than us.

I don't know if that was the case, or if they were just louder than us

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah level 4 for me also
Def lacks the atmosphere of level 1 - but bang in the middle is pretty good.
Unfort i am more towards the southern end
when u get to your seat have a look over & u will more than likely find a seat near to where i am seated there is always vacant seats

Status
Not open for further replies.