Search results

1. @nchorman

PC gone F--KING MAD!!!

I thought you were going to talk about your Laptop again mate. Full got worked up to think of solutions. ,,!,,<(^_^)>,,!,,
  2. @nchorman

Laptop Help!

Very good point! Luckily most of the modern laptops have noticed the design flaw and are quite good now. One thing i would recommend for anyone is a laptop stand with built in fan. Especially if your home doesn't have AC in a particular area (I'm poor, leave me alone) - It really helps with...
  3. @nchorman

Laptop Help!

This was like reading a horror novel, as soon as you said reinstall windows 7, I knew. This is the part where the axe murder has had enough of his stalking (slowing your PC Down) and straight up murdered the first black person who was on screen. After that, the Axe Murderer continues to kill...
  4. @nchorman

Dale Finucane

Findian in the house?
  5. @nchorman

Another Job Interview Dilemma

The best thing would be to call in sick. People will notice you start to get more agitated as the time goes on for you to say you have to go. Also they will notice your hair/freshly shaven/more perfume etc. All telltale signs that you think don't matter but do. Just call in sick and prepare for...
  6. @nchorman

Laptop Help!

Hey Wahesh, Try installing Malwarebytes - Free Edition. These guys are quite good and I use it quite often. Whilst that is running, download and install adwcleaner by toolslib. This will look for things that malwarebytes missed. If that fails, and you don't have much in regards to files on your...
  7. @nchorman

Pet Fish: fresh water, salt water and everything in between

Mate, just get yourself a good filter and heater and you can get some really beautiful tropicals. Neon Tetras are like a discoball for your tank, but man they get eaten fast by Angelfish. If you are after weirdness, get Plecos or a black ghost knife fish, just make sure the parameters are good...
  8. @nchorman

Yeah that's what im scared of with my gourami. So far its the most docile, plus when it eats food out of my hands, it does little dances. The dude is a jester and a king at the same time
  9. @nchorman

Thats so strange, My golden Gourami (named Shwarmi Gourami) is the most docile of my fish. Absolute gentle giant. I'm thinking of getting an Opaline Gourami too, just so Shwarmi has someone his size to swim with.
  10. @nchorman

Thats the baby i got. Named him dennis coz he's the menace of the tank
  11. @nchorman

Members question day 2/11/16

Another shit thing the CEO will do. Just talk about rich deals, business models, Des will get us back on track. The usual Jib from someone who can't even see how shiiite our Jerseys look. Let alone the state of the club
  12. @nchorman

Learning to compromise is how we get through life. Man I wanted nothing more than to have clown fish and pet turtles. But I realised that the perfect stepping stone would be a freshwater tropical environment. boom no clown fish. Then I was like ok I'll get huge fish and have smaller schools so...
  13. @nchorman

So dang true! I was so tempted to get Angelfish, but then I knew that those mofos grow quite big, and are natural predators to tetras and many different smaller fish. With my guppies and harlequins in the tank, it was a no no. Did some research and realized that gouramis can get quite big, but...
  14. @nchorman

That's an incredibly beautiful fish.
  15. @nchorman

Just reading through this thread gets me all giddy. I love my Tank. Started this year at work with my Boss. 140l Tank, I think its about 4ft - fresh water tropical. Got a fair few in there now, but I'll tell you what i used to have (before my boss did a water change and lowered to pH to about...
  16. @nchorman

Bulldogs fans ready to take over Allianz Stadium for Penrith clash

People will go, only to watch a trainwreck happen. But i guess when people go watch Nascar, they go looking for crashes
  17. @nchorman

Four NRL coaches who should be sacked

I want Jimmy to take the reigns of this sinking ship like he did from Kmoore. He has pride in the jersey, can make tough calls and drop mofos who don't perform. Only problem I have is if he has caught the plodder disease too and thinks Des's gameplan is the best thing for this club.
  18. @nchorman

Week 1 Final Team Announcement

In all honesty, this may be the last team announcement for the season. We just don't have the strike power to win the games, and we aren't having any luck finding a new fullback either. Let's just hope we lose with respect
  19. @nchorman

Top 10 of NRL biggest grubs

as much as it pains me to say this....Reynolds and Ennis are probably the grubbiest players in the game. and guys...be honest with yourself when giving me a thumbs down
  20. @nchorman

The team (Official) Congrats Morris, Reynolds, Hodkinson, Trex

Don't want to jinx our boys, but they are only good when our forwards play good. This is prove that its because of our Whole Team that our halves are playing well and not the other way around. I just hope the boys dont come back with a very low self esteem and confidence as it is evident...
  21. @nchorman

Web and Email Hosting

That would be great if he provides a good service. its a small thing at start and they dont have alot of money. so they were looking for something that would be good within budget. PM me if you want :)
  22. @nchorman

Web and Email Hosting

Hey guys! Any of you Tech Heads know of a good Web hosting and Email Hosting provider? It's for a newly starting online shopping cart website that my mate is trying to open up and was wondering if there was any help available on that? Cheers guys, the more help the better. Means alot
  23. @nchorman

Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN - Bulldogs Player Performance (What's Your Opinion?)

This is pretty cruddy even for The Kennel Standards these days. Giving Lafai a Thumbs Down is where you lost me hard. I kept going even if you gave morris a thumbs down, but my god, please do us a favor and stop making threads
  24. @nchorman

Our wingers are crap

Thompsons only issue is height, but man that guy has a heart of gold. Incredible last ditch efforts in attack and defense. On saying that....my god did Lafai have a game!
  25. @nchorman

Full Match Replay

I just went on the NRL Website to watch the full game of the Dogs V Storm as I had missed it last night due to family commitments. I watched the Post Match Presser and highlights and then when i clicked on the actual first half n second half of the game, it says i need to pay for viewing. Now...
  26. @nchorman

Gallen on 'Fifita defecting' & 'Bulldogs salary cap'

He might think He has a better team, but he cannot deny we have a better club - coach, board, CEO, Brand. unbelievable peptide bloke
  27. @nchorman

Bulldogs 2014 - my Video Preview

Mate you're kidding yourself into thinking that he would ever be a Mal Meninga like centre. Jennings, Chambers, heck even Moi Moi would step and swerve around him like an indian at a steakhouse. To think the laziest player in the NRL, who was virtually our worst on field in every game, be given...
  28. @nchorman

Camp Quality and Bulldogs end partnership

What an odd thing to reject...I mean seriously...This is really really weird...why would they not want to continue being partners with people who help raise money and give kids a chance to see the NRL life?
  29. @nchorman

And ofcoarse the 7.40 mark, you mistook Josh Reylonds for Josh Jackson. Both had outstanding years and were at the top of their crafts. Just a slight mistake but good overall
  30. @nchorman

Thanks for the uploading, I do disagree with the williams at centre segment. He is too slow for other faster, nippier centres. They would run rings around him. attacking wise he would be good, but definitely a liability in defence. Sort of how Jamal Idris was in 2010
  31. @nchorman

Forwards Speed Session

saw lafai 2 weeks ago at campeltown with his mrs....hot diggity!!!! The guys looking so fit these days, his mrs is a personal trainer so im guessing theres the extra motivation too
  32. @nchorman

Ben Barba says he would quit rugby league before losing contact with his daughters

bulldogs discard??? we did everything to keep him...ffs...i hate journos
  33. @nchorman

Souths V Storm

Ughhh...Listening to the commentators cream over souths is just atrocious. Cant be bothered watching the game now. "souths are everyones favorite team" etc etc....makes me want to puke at how much butt kissing is going on in this game.
  34. @nchorman

Your Bulldogs Priorities

giving more game time to Burr to see how good the bloke is. fmd he has potential
  35. @nchorman

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 25 | Bulldogs v Panthers

Burr was honestly great when he came on. some great tackles and energy. see alot of potential on this kid
  36. @nchorman

Brighten your mood: Sam kasiano tribute

should have included that monstrous run he did against manly last year. unstoppable! cant remember what round it was
  37. @nchorman

Bulldogs Refuse to let Barbagate derail march to finals

It's a Feels Meme...look it up on google. some good stuff
  38. @nchorman

Terry Campese - out!!!

This guy has to retire..he's so injury prone...the wind could kill him!
  39. @nchorman

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

lol everyone here was saying how amazing the bulldogs forwards at the end of last week. this shows how bad we are as a team. can't make any metres, no quick play the balls, losing composure. might as well stick some skirts on there and they can be cheer leaders
  40. @nchorman

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 21 | Bulldogs v Dragons

Did you watch the first 60mins??? Any other team would have put the nail on the coffin for our hopes and dreams! we were lucky to be playing the DragQueens...if it was storm or roosters, we would have our backsides demolished by a giant maori with no lube!
  41. @nchorman

Hong Kong

Rofll!!!!!!!! Howd you know i was brown ???? you outside the window again ?
  42. @nchorman

Hong Kong

Really? because iv heard it was good. anything else ?
  43. @nchorman

Hong Kong

Always love your work Ozman
  44. @nchorman

Hong Kong

Thanks for the insight. Was asking about Hong Kong not Thailand....which i have been too as well..lovely place :)
  45. @nchorman

Hong Kong

Hey there guys, I'm going to hong kong on the 10th of Oct til the 16th for a work conference. We only have the conference on the 11th and the rest of the days we have to ourselves. Just wondering if there are any kennelers out there who have been there and could advise me on where to go and...
  46. @nchorman

Loose and Lose

The lose hold that the communmity has on the english language makes me loose hope
  47. @nchorman

Zero Tackle / League Freak

LeagueFreak is a hopeless C u nt of a writer. absolutely hates the dogs. he wrote an article on how dogs supporters are the worst and then when i confronted him about writing an article on the manly supporters who spat on barba. he was like no i covered everything i had to on the article about...
  48. @nchorman

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

I have had enough of these motherf**** threads on this motherf***** forum!
  49. @nchorman

Broncos vs Warriors - Round 12

heard a warriors player pissed on the field
  50. @nchorman

Doggies srs our forwards are playing half back then hour half back and five eight

I dont post much...but when i do...its to say how bad some threads are. If you wish to create a thread.....ffs make it articulate and at least write proper words. Also this can be discussed in the actual game thread. Not on a separate thread. This can also be written by a 10 year old. In fact i...
  51. @nchorman

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

pretty happy with him too. played well
  52. @nchorman

why thank you so much for calling me a sir :) you my friend...have now gotten yourself a thumbs up..here you go! ,,!,,<(*.*)>,,!,, lol jokes!! :)
  53. @nchorman

fkn calm down...let him play some more games then demand a resignation...dam give the kid a chance!
  54. @nchorman

Breaking news: Hodko to play

give him time to prove himself now...FG is a big leap so he's going to be rusty first game back. People were willing to give keating a chance...a very very very long chance...so lets give the same for hodko. oh jebus please show some creativity within the oppo 20! please!
  55. @nchorman

We need hodkinson back!!!

did you know keating and hodkinson played as juniors? and that Kevin Moore was coach of the year in 09??? did you know that ????? DID YOU ????
  56. @nchorman

After tonight's game who's our weak link?

lol and now the Keating @ss kissers open their mouths...yay -_-
  57. @nchorman

Hasler names unchanged side

get your head out of you @$$ mate. The clown is what is keeping our dogs from being a great side to a premiership winning side. Every team in the comp has what it takes to beat us because of this clown. He is our weak link and every other team knows it and will expose it to us.
  58. @nchorman

Full Strength Squad

I do not post often, but please...mods...delete this thread
  59. @nchorman

And this from Mundine.......

btw, iv met him in real life plenty of times. very nice guy. he fears god and loves his family n friends. completely generous as well. but his persona for fights is completely opposite to who he is
  60. @nchorman

And this from Mundine.......

can someone pm me links too!!
  61. @nchorman

Click Frenzy

lol they were right about stopping the nation. those bastards! they knew!
  62. @nchorman

Click Frenzy

complete crazy dead hahah. they should have known
  63. @nchorman

Inu Curse

LOL sing me a lullaby ?
  64. @nchorman

Inu Curse

Hey Guys, not to be a let down. But Inu has been in 3 grand-finals now and before he came to the dogs, he was part of the 09 parra team...which didnt make it to the finals the year later, then after that he was part of the warriors team that made it to the GF, who didnt make it to the finals the...
  65. @nchorman

why is James Grahams nickname 'bupa'

successful troll is successful
  66. @nchorman

Sam Perrett - 2012 Discussion Thread

Turner played left wing for city. He was their best on the night.
  67. @nchorman

The Menace mends his ways

Good to see Hasler defending his players. Didnt like the article so he calls up the writer. Dont know many coaches that have done that. Dont think Kmoore would do it either.
  68. @nchorman

Dally M's Live Updates

omg lol SAM LOOKING AT HIS PHONE WHILE EVERYONE IS LISTENING!!
  69. @nchorman

Dally M's Live Updates

Kasiano!!!!
  70. @nchorman

Dally M's Live Updates

amazing speech from hasler
  71. @nchorman

We are giving away Too much f*n penaltys!!!!

Another quality thread!!!!! KEEP IT COMING!!
  72. @nchorman

2 Ways To Beat The Tigers

It's quite obvious, the team that scores the most points win - Laurie Daley
  73. @nchorman

Keating signs 2 year deal

watch when he costs us a game. This guy is playing on the back of our ball playing forwards. he does nothing creatively and yet people cream themselves because he is part of the winning team. He isnt even a nice bloke off the field. Dont know how people say he is the messiah. fkn 2 more years of...
  74. @nchorman

Our recent power bill

https://www.onebigswitch.com.au/?gclid=CJ-C1J2E57ECFVBapgodXj4ABw go onto that site, they give you the best deals in your area
  75. @nchorman

Our recent power bill

call them up (origin) say that you are getting a 16% discount off your total bill from tru energy. and tell them that they have to beat it otherwise you are leaving. The customer retention centre will try to keep you. plus AGL is one of the worst people to go to, they have a higher rate than the...
  76. @nchorman

Our recent power bill

plus who is ur energy retailer?
  77. @nchorman

Our recent power bill

are you receiving any discounts ???
  78. @nchorman

Dogs Vs Broncos Rd 23 Match Day Thread

I am...really really really hating keating atm...
  79. @nchorman

Dogs Vs Broncos Rd 23 Match Day Thread

Keating = 1 miss kick, 1 crucial miss tackle and 1 error for handover...yeh..we totally needed him back
  80. @nchorman

Best Fitness ad I've ever seen..

did she want some GuacaMole ?!
  81. @nchorman

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

He seems to be a solid player. Great footwork and speed. hasnt been tested under the high ball. but attacking wise, he seems good
  82. @nchorman

Waikiki- HAWAII

Ps...WHY COPY ME FOR HUH!!! :P (
  83. @nchorman

Waikiki- HAWAII

Mate, Jetstar is cheap..but you get know inflight food or movies etc...unless you buy from them (i think) Iv travelled jetstar domestically and it was a disaster. Flights delayed and nothing to do but sleep. If you guys have found a good deal (meals etc) on it then by all means. Personally, i...
  84. @nchorman

Bangkok

Would you know of any good places to take the lady ?? LOL shes a romantic type..and im very cheap :P plus is phuket really that good ? I havent really read up on it
  85. @nchorman

Bangkok

Yeh we found a tour thing thats 10obux Aussi...We go for 10 hours...we visit the floating markets, temples, bridges and some other palces and then we have a 45 minute elephant ride through a jungle and then we have a 30 minute swim with the elephants. Pretty excited about that. Then we come home...
  86. @nchorman

Bangkok

Nah man, Eastin Grande Hotel. Has an amazing offer/services. Very very happy with it. was thinking about going there....but phuket! (had to sorry :P) Nah man, the lady doesn't want to go to phuket, she had bad exp there. But yeh man, look up eastin grande if you are ever looking for hotels in...
  87. @nchorman

Bangkok

I had to wine and dine a certain someone! she has a knack for argile tho :P
  88. @nchorman

Bangkok

Thanks a million dude!!!! The hotel im going to be staying at actually has a skytrain stop built into the hotel via access bridge! plus they offer us a free day pass per night we stay there! Honestly thanks heaps everyone!!!
  89. @nchorman

Bangkok

LOL free tickets babe!! :P
  90. @nchorman

Bangkok

was the target alive ???
  91. @nchorman

Bangkok

Thanks alot for the help guys! sounds like the weather is like Fiji's. Which im perfectly used to. I heard chinatown isn't that safe in the day time??? and What about the Taxi's ??? My mate went there last year..and said a taxi driver was about to kidnap them...I LOL'd at first...but now im...
  92. @nchorman

Bangkok

LOL well can't do much about that. Hopefully its ok when we go. Thanks again
  93. @nchorman

Bangkok

Thanks for the tips guys...found a really decent hotel so just trying to get the other days organised. cannot wait. Is it really gonna be raining badly in October ??
  94. @nchorman

Bangkok

Hey Guys, I know The Lounge is hardly used anymore, but i would like some help with the aforementioned place. My friend and i are traveling to Thailand during early October and I was just wondering if any of you colorful lot have been there. If you have, would you be kind enough to give me a...
  95. @nchorman

Raw Reynolds

badum chhhhh
  96. @nchorman

Lmao cam smith 18+

no wonder he gets away with high tackles etc...they feel sorry for him
  97. @nchorman

Lmao cam smith 18+

So they can fantasize about a guy with 2 boiled eggs and no sausage ??? nah mate...This is one for the internet
  98. @nchorman

Lmao cam smith 18+

Its official...Cam Smith has no peni5
  99. @nchorman

Line up v Cowboys

Plenty of juniors in this side...doesnt anyone reckon ???