Sam Perrett - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congrads on your first try in Doggie colours Sammy :grinning: Great game mate!!!

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Didn't think much of him while he was at the Roosters.

I ****ing love Sam Perrett.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He was definitely nervous tonight and it showed when he knocked on.

But he handled the game very well overall.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sam perrett

I hated this bloke when he played for the chooks
But since his arrival at the dogs he has had some huge games for us and seams to come up with some Massive plays when we are on the rack
Thought he had a real good one last night

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
dummy half running next year will be great out of our own half providing Zap can comeback 100%.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dummy half running next year will be great out of our own half providing Zap can comeback 100%.
Yep, our forwards should buy this bloke a few beers, he takes the pressure off and gets a breather for the guys, great buy and we will have him for a few years to come

Never thought I would be writing this about a rooster

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was thinking that last night, I love Johno wright but his dummy half scoots are often 15 metres sideways for -1m.

With Perrett and Turner we'll have two of the best in the game, massive boost coming off our own line both sides of the field.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who's going to play where next year in regards to our backline?

1. Steve Turner is a right winger. However so is Sam Perrett. Which one is forced to play out of position? Or worse yet in Reserve Grade?

2. Does Lafai come back into the side? If so does he return to left centre where he was playing before his injury? Or does he go to right centre where he arguably is half the player he is when playing on the left side.

3. What happens to Inu? Does he stay where he is? Or does he move onto the wing?

A lot of decisions for Hasler come next year. They're decisions and headaches you like to have though.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Letting go of Wright will be good.

Perrett is a much better player. Swapping from right to left for Perrett or Turner should not be a problem!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's going to play where next year in regards to our backline?

1. Steve Turner is a right winger. However so is Sam Perrett. Which one is forced to play out of position? Or worse yet in Reserve Grade?

2. Does Lafai come back into the side? If so does he return to left centre where he was playing before his injury? Or does he go to right centre where he arguably is half the player he is when playing on the left side.

3. What happens to Inu? Does he stay where he is? Or does he move onto the wing?

A lot of decisions for Hasler come next year. They're decisions and headaches you like to have though.
Inu to the wing lafai in the centres

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Turner played left wing for city. He was their best on the night.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fair few tough calls to be made come Round 1 next season I'd say..

Turner, Perrett, Lafai, Morris and Inu to fill centre and wing with Barba at fullback.

Reynolds will hold down the 6 with Keating to start at 7 and Hodkinson to tough it out in NSW Cup.

A thousand backrowers with Pritchard, Jackson, Eastwood, Halatau, Williams, Payne, and Finucane battling for first grade.

Graham, Tolman and Kasiano will be sweet as our front row again.

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it will be Perett, Inu on the right side and Morris, Turner on the other.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Why would anyone hate Perrett? Has always been a nice bloke.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't really know anything about Perrett until he joined us, and I have to say I am very impressed. He has been a great buy, and without great buys like him and Inu we wouldn't be where we are now.

I am hoping to see Turner shift to the left wing, Perrett stay on the right, with Inu and Morris staying at centre.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a couple of times he jumped up competing for the high ball and coming down with it was impressive, hes fitting in very well and playing very well, hes improving every game and im hoping he starts scoring trys that will boost him even more...

and another thing,at the bulldogs sam perrett is playing finals football, being at the roosters he would have been hungover and watching the finals on tv,

P

Paint.

I laughed when we signed him. Remember last year, rd 3 v the Roosters? A huge chant of "PERRETT'S A ******" went up at one side of the field, Perrett was the closest player to them. 5 mins later he came off injured...

&&I met a guy in the crowd last night who was a deadset ringer for Sammy! If they weren't related...

Status
Not open for further replies.