Doggies srs our forwards are playing half back then hour half back and five eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Srs we need to step the fuk up.

We lost against a team that doesn't even have a full side. Can you imagine that was storm they would of put 80 on us

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Weirdest title to a thread ive seen. What does it mean?

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
I dont post much...but when i do...its to say how bad some threads are. If you wish to create a thread.....ffs make it articulate and at least write proper words. Also this can be discussed in the actual game thread. Not on a separate thread. This can also be written by a 10 year old. In fact i think you are a 10 year old. Can you please delete this thread to save an ounce of dignity on this diminishing forum.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I agree but don't you srs think also our lock is playing kilogram then who our second rowers are integral in the litre of the fullback?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I dont post much...but when i do...its to say how bad some threads are. If you wish to create a thread.....ffs make it articulate and at least write proper words. Also this can be discussed in the actual game thread. Not on a separate thread. This can also be written by a 10 year old. In fact i think you are a 10 year old. Can you please delete this thread to save an ounce of dignity on this diminishing forum.
If you can't understand that the srs eclipse of the centres is kilojoules then our halfback is km/h how is that his fault?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree but don't you srs think also our lock is playing kilogram then who our second rowers are integral in the litre of the fullback?
Bahahahahahahahaa I needed that laugh after this afternoon

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont post much...but when i do...its to say how bad some threads are.
Your post count would disagree with you. :grinning:

But I agree, I don't have the capabilities of deciphering the title of the thread either.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to agree, but alas I cannot.

13 players played 13 played on the field, so Newcastle did indeed have a full side today.

Anyone with a cryptography degree able to let us know what this thread is about?

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone with a cryptography degree able to let us know what this thread is about?
The Forwards are playing Halfback, while the Halfback is play 5/8.

I assume this means Josh Reynolds was playing in the forwards today.

That's what I got from the title. LOL

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did he mean to say that our forwards are playing halfback and our halfback and 5/8 are playing as forwards?

Assuming he ran out of either characters to use in the title or brain cells required to complete his sentence.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahahahahaha god this threads crackin me up so much :roflol:

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hurry and implement the Gonski education reform Julia! Lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread highlights why Greenacre should be levelled
Lol....you put a smile on my face after a crappy afternoon with the hiding that was handed to us.

when I saw the srs letters posted in the title I thought we were going to read something about air bags and car wrecks

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quality thread and has a valid point. Des should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.