Bangkok

Status
Not open for further replies.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
i think it always rains there ffs, for example the malaysian grand prix always has a thunderstorm almost daily at 5 (in march)

you could almost set your clock by it
LOL well can't do much about that. Hopefully its ok when we go. Thanks again

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
October is the wet season but it's weird weather. It will be bright and sunny and hot and then it will bucket down for an hr and then be sunny again. I wouldn't be too concerned

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
October is the wet season but it's weird weather. It will be bright and sunny and hot and then it will bucket down for an hr and then be sunny again. I wouldn't be too concerned
agree..... its pretty hot during the day....and like clock work... rains hard late in the arvo , was usually around
knock off time (4.30pm) .... it is usually pretty good in the morning.... =P

One thing you will notice.... you hardly see any blue sky... when you look up, all you see is haze =( ,
the rain would probably clean the air =) .....

November is good .... start of their winter (dry season) .. you can almost guarrantee for it not to rain ...
and the locals wear jumpers in the mornings.... and its still doesn't get below 15 degrees =P

G

Gladiator.

Smoke weed + MASSAAAAAAAGE + Sex.

That is all, my brother is there now.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Yeah, nice clear weather during the day. Rains for a bit then stops for the night time.
Its like that in most other asian countries lie Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the help guys! sounds like the weather is like Fiji's. Which im perfectly used to.

I heard chinatown isn't that safe in the day time???

and What about the Taxi's ??? My mate went there last year..and said a taxi driver was about to kidnap them...I LOL'd at first...but now im going there...things are starting to hit me haha

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the help guys! sounds like the weather is like Fiji's. Which im perfectly used to.

I heard chinatown isn't that safe in the day time???

and What about the Taxi's ??? My mate went there last year..and said a taxi driver was about to kidnap them...I LOL'd at first...but now im going there...things are starting to hit me haha
The weather was pretty similar to when I went to Hawaii. That place was like a cartoon lol. It was perfectly sunny and hot but then u could see rain 30 metres down the street!!

I'm not sure I would go to Bangkok it self. Koh Samui is a beautiful island. Nice beaches, chaewaeng is really good for night life and shopping too. The travel agent told us its perfect for ppl who wanna experience the thai culture without worrying about all the normal concerns. I'd recommend it to anyone... Just stay off those damn bikes lol. The roads are chaos!

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
the women in thailand are either men dressed as ladies, kiddies and or have aids

so take your pick

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the women in thailand are either men dressed as ladies, kiddies and or have aids

so take your pick
Lol no. Not sure about Bangkok but in Koh Samui, all the woman are really nice. All of the locals are so unbelievably friendly.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh there is plenty about Rodzilla that remains to be revealed, for example my butler from the solomon islands who is here illegally

we say butler to be polite but he is basically a slave

bulldog rock

New Pup
Reaction score
without a doubt Ao-Nang in Krabi is the place i always recommend it is 2hr taxi from Phucket airpot great resteraunt's, bars, nightclub's, red light district, 20 or so massage huts on the beach (about $7- aussie for 30min ) 5 min boat ride to Raylee beach and ****inow both great spots for reggae nightclubs absolute parradise! Bankock for shopping maybe 1 night in patong if you can handle the smell.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
oh there is plenty about Rodzilla that remains to be revealed, for example my butler from the solomon islands who is here illegally

we say butler to be polite but he is basically a slave
high 5, but what's wrong with 'employing' indigenous Strayans?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
without a doubt Ao-Nang in Krabi is the place i always recommend it is 2hr taxi from Phucket airpot great resteraunt's, bars, nightclub's, red light district, 20 or so massage huts on the beach (about $7- aussie for 30min ) 5 min boat ride to Raylee beach and ****inow both great spots for reggae nightclubs absolute parradise! Bankock for shopping maybe 1 night in patong if you can handle the smell.
Thai massages are the bomb. I'm not talking happy ending ones either. Just standard thai massage. I had an hr long one and nearly fell asleep! Absolute heaven,

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go and buy a lonely planet guide. It will give you so much more information including a pretty full list of places to go, price guides and travel tips. If you want to pack a lot of activity into your time there then a lonely planet guide book is well worth the cost.

P

Promiscuous

bangkok has some gorgeous views and some delicious meals

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard a rumour once : In Thailand, you can pay money at a firing range and shoot a cow with a bazooka !!!
I think that's Cambodia.... but last time I was in Cambodia I was only given a target to fire at.

Status
Not open for further replies.