Bangkok

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
was the target alive ???
No unfortunately. It was quite funny. It was an army barrack fo some sort, complete with the secret doorknock and kickback for my motorcycle taxi guy. I fired off a stack of rounds, and they let me keep the paper target. All for about $50. It was alot cheaper in vietnam, but a lot less rounds, and no targets.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Now that I've read your posts ... it may have been Cambodia my buddy went to.

I wont be able to get confirmation for days, and it was my buddy's honeymoon over 5 years ago, so I'll just assume I had it wrong.

I thought it was Thailand, because I remember him saying he came home with a properly tailored suit that was made in some marketplace in a matter of hours.

Maybe he went to Cambodia too ... (*shrugs*)

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
too much talking about the dreamtime and not enough working in awaketime
I am intrigued by your theories, and am thinking of cancelling the fatwa I had put on you over the peace T-Bone incident of 2009

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don't take the name seriously and actually 'Bangkok', most likely turn out to be a tranny dude.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
everytime ive been to bkk ive spewed my **** up. last time i fell over in the city before bkk and was limping like a mother****er through city peak hour trains n stuff, wasn't pleasant. Disabled people are like second class citizens people were pushing me out the way and **** ha ha

for bkk

standards
mbk
siam
take the sky train everywhere, get a hotel which has the BTS (sky train) nearby, makes it heaps easier. lots of things will be easier to get to
soi cowboy & nana plaza are fun..
pretty much everywhere man make sure u go to the night markets too.

enjoy
Thanks a million dude!!!! The hotel im going to be staying at actually has a skytrain stop built into the hotel via access bridge! plus they offer us a free day pass per night we stay there! Honestly thanks heaps everyone!!!

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
sick. Asia hotel?

R u going to phuket also? Pattaya?

Look up all those places above, plently of info
Nah man, Eastin Grande Hotel. Has an amazing offer/services. Very very happy with it.
was thinking about going there....but phuket! (had to sorry :P)
Nah man, the lady doesn't want to go to phuket, she had bad exp there.
But yeh man, look up eastin grande if you are ever looking for hotels in thailand. Youd be amazed.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Another thing u can do is find those short stay itinery things. Its like 10 things to do if you're in bangkok for a day. Smash that in one day then go out on the piss at night.

couple more ideas

floating markets. SICK, at least go and see it.

Some mad places along the river with bars etc

Khao san road!

808 and Q Bar are good

& watch muay thai too
Yeh we found a tour thing thats 10obux Aussi...We go for 10 hours...we visit the floating markets, temples, bridges and some other palces and then we have a 45 minute elephant ride through a jungle and then we have a 30 minute swim with the elephants. Pretty excited about that. Then we come home and spend 15bux aussie on a 2 hour massage LOL!!! you guys are seriously helping me plan this out!!

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
nice.

no phuket shes crazy.

**** i love travelling. stuck here for a couple months atm though :(
Would you know of any good places to take the lady ?? LOL shes a romantic type..and im very cheap :P
plus is phuket really that good ? I havent really read up on it

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard a rumour once : In Thailand, you can pay money at a firing range and shoot a cow with a bazooka !!!
LOL i literally heard this last week, but not Thailand... Cambodia.

I'm going to Thailand in 3 weeks for 3 weeks, haven't had time off work to go on a holiday for 4 years FMD!! Can't wait 14 people 1 pimped out Villa check it out

http://www.thaivillagetaways.com/thailand/villa-rentals-4270

Don't listen to all the negatives its a very enjoyable country to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.