Recent content by Vargster

1. Vargster

Famous Doggies fans

Joe Hansen, the bass player from Grinspoon...
  2. Vargster

Moneyball ??

played it for NBA - it's not bad but you gotta know your stuff before playing, some people clearly have a much better strategy than others
  3. Vargster

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Also, anyone heard of Billions? Looks alright, only a few episodes out so far though I think.
  4. Vargster

Just started watching Peaky Blinders - well worth the watch.
  5. Vargster

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Paul had a groin injury which ment he wasn't on for some of the 4th and wasn't on for the final play. I'm pretty happy as a Clipps fan - We've only played 4 games as a unit prior to this (not counting pre-season), we were up against the defending champs in their building, Curry was pulling off...
  6. Vargster

Clips V GS tomorrow - scary game. Wish it was later on in the season so we could keep this roll going. I want to think Clippers will beat them but after GS last few games, it's gonna be damn hard!
  7. Vargster

The Consolidated NFL Thread

and the Saints roll continues ;) haha
  8. Vargster

Anyone up to date with Walking Dead? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark me
  9. Vargster

Not long to go now boys and girls - Hoping Clippers can make a real run this year. Best line-up we've ever had IMO
  10. Vargster

How bout them Saints? I'm feeling a roll coming on ;)
  11. Vargster

Mr Robot is fantastic - the less you know about it when you start watching, the better.
  12. Vargster

Yeah, it's great - The show makes me cringe like crazy but it's funny stuff, and an interesting concept
  13. Vargster

Walking Dead has been so good, let's hope they keep this tempo up for the rest of the season.
  14. Vargster

Go the Saints!
  15. Vargster

The Great Thai Rugby League Comp

One of the first matches is a 'grudge' match between rivals 'Bulldogs and Eels'. Stealing rivalries from the NRL too haha.