Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube;XjY4jnEf9GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjY4jnEf9GY[/video]

:roflol:
Love it!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gee I love Carol from the Walking Dead, she is one tough bitch. Rick is a lunatic and the folk of Alexandria are learning the truth about just how hard it is to survive outside and inside the walls. This season has seen the most ever walkers on screen at any one time and just goes to show how outnumbered the 'living 'human race really is. Now have to tune into the Talking Dead fan show after my weekly dose of the Walking Dead to see fan and critics reaction to each new episode.

Only problem is of course we will only get episodes until the end of December and it then goes into hiatus again until 2016.

Fear the Walking dead season one is over and it is setting up for a good second season. We won't see the characters cross over anytime soon as the timelines are a few years apart and once they meet Fear the Walking Dead( or maybe the original) is over. The recurring characters are settling in nicely and we are now seeing just how society is NOT coping with the plague.

Mr Robot starts soon on Foxtel, seems to be a good show from the shorts and the articles I have read. Anyone care to enlighten me as to its quality?

The Strain is on break now too and I can't wait to see what happens next. Few less main characters to start next year since the last episode aired. The War between the Master and the Ancients is hotting up and a few more twists to come.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Mr Robot is fantastic - the less you know about it when you start watching, the better.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee I love Carol from the Walking Dead, she is one tough bitch. Rick is a lunatic and the folk of Alexandria are learning the truth about just how hard it is to survive outside and inside the walls. This season has seen the most ever walkers on screen at any one time and just goes to show how outnumbered the 'living 'human race really is. Now have to tune into the Talking Dead fan show after my weekly dose of the Walking Dead to see fan and critics reaction to each new episode.

Only problem is of course we will only get episodes until the end of December and it then goes into hiatus again until 2016.

Fear the Walking dead season one is over and it is setting up for a good second season. We won't see the characters cross over anytime soon as the timelines are a few years apart and once they meet Fear the Walking Dead( or maybe the original) is over. The recurring characters are settling in nicely and we are now seeing just how society is NOT coping with the plague.

Mr Robot starts soon on Foxtel, seems to be a good show from the shorts and the articles I have read. Anyone care to enlighten me as to its quality?

The Strain is on break now too and I can't wait to see what happens next. Few less main characters to start next year since the last episode aired. The War between the Master and the Ancients is hotting up and a few more twists to come.
Mr Robot is one of the best series I've seen in a long time. It's very tense. Unfortunately a lot of the twists are predictable as they take a lot from a certain movie (A lot is an understatement), but it feels like it'll be even stronger leading into season 2.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mr Robot is fantastic - the less you know about it when you start watching, the better.
Mr Robot is one of the best series I've seen in a long time. It's very tense. Unfortunately a lot of the twists are predictable as they take a lot from a certain movie (A lot is an understatement), but it feels like it'll be even stronger leading into season 2.
Thanks guys ( particularly JacobShade who has suggested quite a few new shows for me) for your comments, much appreciated . My taste in TV programs is pretty varied from that of shows that you don't really have to think much about to those that you do. Couple of them are drawing to a close ( Haven and Atlantis) and it is disheartening when the shows you love to watch finish leaving a lot of unanswered questions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When will Mr Robot start on Fox and what channel?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Anyone up to date with Walking Dead? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone up to date with Walking Dead? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark me
Yep. I won't spoil it for anyone else but at least 6 of my friends on Facebook spoilt it for me before I could watch the episode.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I started watching Heroes again, I am up to season 3, once I watch that, ill get into the New ones.

Agents of Shield is good too (ooh daisy, is so hot)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I started watching Heroes again, I am up to season 3, once I watch that, ill get into the New ones.

Agents of Shield is good too (ooh daisy, is so hot)
She's pretty friggin' stunning. But you notice that each season her butt doubles in size. Bobbi is a stunner too but that bloody mole in the middle of her head is really off putting.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
so *SPOILER* ??? some are adamant *SPOILER*. but if he is, then *SPOILER*.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;XjY4jnEf9GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjY4jnEf9GY[/video]

:roflol:
Love it!!
really? You watch that? Hahaha . I only watch it because I feel slack flicking the station while my child is watching it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so *SPOILER* ??? some are adamant *SPOILER*. but if he is, then *SPOILER*.
First.. Spoiler. No one read this.

I'd say it's more likely that the actor is either writing or directing some stuff so he's still hanging around set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
really? You watch that? Hahaha . I only watch it because I feel slack flicking the station while my child is watching it
Sometimes you just want to watch something where your mind can switch off and you don't have to think. For me it's Regular Show.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
mr i why did you put the "SPOILER" in? i posted it a day after it was aired. which i think is fair game, is it not?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Watching all 7 seasons of The Shield.

4 eps into season 2.

Vic Mackey is the hardest **** out.

Question:

They mention the Mayans and One-Niners and name Alvarez in an episode. Obviously Kurt Sutter wrote this and Shawn Ryan created it so there's the full SOA link.

Is the Alvarez in this supposed to be the same Alvarez as Sons? He was in the episode but I can't remember if they called him that.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh wait nope. Emilio Rivera is the brother of Armadilo.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ash Vs Evil Dead just started airing in the US. Entertaining show. Pretty much exactly what you'd expect for it.