NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clips 4-0.

On a side not warriors remind me of Souths. The media darling who came off winning their first title in donkey years and now there will be articles of them going undefeated until heir star player gets injured and the media turn to the other team (Roosters/Cronulla) in nba talk that's probably OKC and Cleveland Lebrons. Clippers remind me of Bulldogs everyone hates on them but they start playing good so everyone hops on the bandwagon then as soon as we lose we get attacked. Also they have the equivalent of Des Hasler in Doc rivers who did wonders for his old team and not able to win a title with a super team in la.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
FEED THEM CLIPPERS.

Too many games in a season. I'll lose track after about 10 games.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Clips 4-0.

On a side not warriors remind me of Souths. The media darling who came off winning their first title in donkey years and now there will be articles of them going undefeated until heir star player gets injured and the media turn to the other team (Roosters/Cronulla) in nba talk that's probably OKC and Cleveland Lebrons. Clippers remind me of Bulldogs everyone hates on them but they start playing good so everyone hops on the bandwagon then as soon as we lose we get attacked. Also they have the equivalent of Des Hasler in Doc rivers who did wonders for his old team and not able to win a title with a super team in la.
Ye but south's were playing shit and still getting praise. We are playing way better plus the American media is ruthless always prepped to call out shit or overrated

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Clips V GS tomorrow - scary game. Wish it was later on in the season so we could keep this roll going. I want to think Clippers will beat them but after GS last few games, it's gonna be damn hard!

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clips V GS tomorrow - scary game. Wish it was later on in the season so we could keep this roll going. I want to think Clippers will beat them but after GS last few games, it's gonna be damn hard!
I hope cp3 can shutdown curry and I'd have lance guard Thompson and don't ****ing have Crawford on in the 4th quarter when we have pierce, lance and Johnson on the bench

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope cp3 can shutdown curry and I'd have lance guard Thompson and don't ****ing have Crawford on in the 4th quarter when we have pierce, lance and Johnson on the bench
Really hoping that we beat you guys tomorrow coz my friends gonna give it to me and also coz I'm sick of hearing that curry is overrated and shit coz he won mvp can't do that if u r overrated

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yes you can, for example david robinson and also the charles barkley
I'm only 15 so got nothing to say about them never seen them play only heard about them. But curry is definitely deserving of mvp. Played better than any player last year.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm only 15 so got nothing to say about them never seen them play only heard about them. But curry is definitely deserving of mvp. Played better than any player last year.
Curry is ten times better this year than last year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Really? Robinson overrated? So I guess you started watching NBA yesterday.
thats depending on how you rate him, overrated if you think he is one of the best centers of all time or deserving of the mvp, olajuwon destroyed him in the playoffs to prove that robinson was the paper mvp

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone watched game of zones it's funny shit

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Clippers v Warriors @ 2.30 this afternoon.

KEEN.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Lost to the wiz, okc (d OT), bulls and rockets (b2b OT) by total of 14 points. Brutal opening week

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clips choke again ffs. Can someone tell doc to stop giving Crawford and rivers so much minutes while letting Johnson and Stephenson barely get play time in the 4th quarter

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doc rivers is a myth man he's stubborn he sticks with his boys Crawford and Austin who's his ****ing son how can you coach a team with your son on it and not be a bit bias and throw him extra game time why else would rivers be on in the 4th quarter. **** I hate losing to warriors now I'm going to have to use all my power not knock my mates teeth out at school tomorrow

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Paul had a groin injury which ment he wasn't on for some of the 4th and wasn't on for the final play. I'm pretty happy as a Clipps fan - We've only played 4 games as a unit prior to this (not counting pre-season), we were up against the defending champs in their building, Curry was pulling off some pretty lucky 3's, our 80%+ FT shooters were missing, and we still only lost by 4. We play them again at home in a couple of weeks, if we make a few tweaks we'll catch them.