Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cassel threw for more yards than A-Rod.

The end is near....... lol

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
****ing embarrassing. I wish they never had the bye, looked like an uninterested bunch of lazy ****s out there tonight

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody hell the steelers just can't catch a break... Le'veon Bell done for the season with a torn MCL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently that was A-Rod's worst game EVER!

Might be facing another undefeated team next week too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bloody hell the steelers just can't catch a break... Le'veon Bell done for the season with a torn MCL.
Boo hoo you have an injury. Try being a Cowboys fan lol only our top players get injured, for a long time too.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Boo hoo you have an injury. Try being a Cowboys fan lol only our top players get injured, for a long time too.
Haha yeah fair call!!! Speaking of the cowboys went and checked out their stadium when I was over there and it is frickin ridiculous. Even got to go in Jerry Jones' box pretty swish I could get used to watching games from there. Boxes were so bloody expensive though. The one we went in cost $200000 a year and the you still had to pay for each person every game. No wonder teams have so much money!!!

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and the Saints roll continues ;) haha
Honestly I'll be happy with ten wins this season and we can't keep conceding 49 points our offence won't always be good enough to score 52

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha yeah fair call!!! Speaking of the cowboys went and checked out their stadium when I was over there and it is frickin ridiculous. Even got to go in Jerry Jones' box pretty swish I could get used to watching games from there. Boxes were so bloody expensive though. The one we went in cost $200000 a year and the you still had to pay for each person every game. No wonder teams have so much money!!!
Yeah KE and I done the tour in 2011. Because it was a 43 degree day, we watched the players training in the stadium, with the AC on lol

PS did you get the photo of yourself on the star in the middle of the field?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No other team wants the MVP.

Looks to be stuck in the practice squad.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Hayne cleared waivers...so 31 other teams don't want him either...49ers are working out Ben Tate as well. Not looking good for the hayneplane...

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah KE and I done the tour in 2011. Because it was a 43 degree day, we watched the players training in the stadium, with the AC on lol

PS did you get the photo of yourself on the star in the middle of the field?
Haha yep have all the bells and whistles including the player benches that cost $10000 each. Naturally at that price only the players were allowed to sit on em' bloody waste of money if you ask me!!

Nah unfortunately there was a bloody Kenny Chesney concert they were setting up for so we weren't allowed on the field

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha yep have all the bells and whistles including the player benches that cost $10000 each. Naturally at that price only the players were allowed to sit on em' bloody waste of money if you ask me!!

Nah unfortunately there was a bloody Kenny Chesney concert they were setting up for so we weren't allowed on the field
We went everywhere. But we couldn't meet the players which sucked arse. When they were on the field we were in the locker room, then they let us on the field so the players return to the locker room.

Best stadium in the world.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos signed Vernon Davis. Good pick up.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We went everywhere. But we couldn't meet the players which sucked arse. When they were on the field we were in the locker room, then they let us on the field so the players return to the locker room.

Best stadium in the world.
Oh, man. Best stadium and best city. I miss Dallas.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, man. Best stadium and best city. I miss Dallas.
I was actually surprised with Dallas from what I had been told it was a nothing city with not much to do but I really liked it. Might have been the fact I was cruising round in a Dodge Ram 1500 that thing was a beast one of the most fun cars I have ever driven haha. But yeah really liked the city had a cool atmosphere/bibe

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was actually surprised with Dallas from what I had been told it was a nothing city with not much to do but I really liked it. Might have been the fact I was cruising round in a Dodge Ram 1500 that thing was a beast one of the most fun cars I have ever driven haha. But yeah really liked the city had a cool atmosphere/bibe
Definitely. You hear all the stereotypes like "they're all rednecks in Texas" "they are racist" and the rest but they're so friendly. Very welcoming from the airport to the people on the streets. Oh, and I remember we bought 50 nuggets from maccas at the airport for $10 haha.

I think, at least I hope, I was the only person in the world to wear a Bulldogs Jersey on the field.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely. You hear all the stereotypes like "they're all rednecks in Texas" "they are racist" and the rest but they're so friendly. Very welcoming from the airport to the people on the streets. Oh, and I remember we bought 50 nuggets from maccas at the airport for $10 haha.

I think, at least I hope, I was the only person in the world to wear a Bulldogs Jersey on the field.
I wanted to check out Lambeau earlier this year when I was on my honey moon. We were staying in Chicago and I asked the concierge at the Knickerbocker how long it would take to get to GB and she told me don't bother. Lol. And she was Cheese head herself. It's just a little local town with nothing to do and it would've been a good 5 hr drive from the windy city. We were only there for 4 nights I think. Spewing though. Would have really loved to seen the stadium.