NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Not long to go now boys and girls - Hoping Clippers can make a real run this year. Best line-up we've ever had IMO

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not long to go now boys and girls - Hoping Clippers can make a real run this year. Best line-up we've ever had IMO
They have a sensational line up would be a major disappointment if they didn't make a huge push!!!

Hoping for a better year for the Hornets. We have quietly built a decent roster and have gone 7-1 in the preseason. Admittedly not against full strength teams but hoping we will have a decent run this year. Scrapped into the playoffs last season so expecting that t be a minimum this year!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would love the Spurs to win again so Duncan can finish with the same amount of rings as Jordan.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love the Spurs to win again so Duncan can finish with the same amount of rings as Jordan.
The Spurs will still be dominating 10 years from now even without coach pop because the system they have got in that organisation by far the best run sports team in the world coach pop is a genius has such a simple boring game plan and it works to perfection and also ten years from now Duncan will still be averaging 15 and 10 because Father Time is Duncan's bitch I'm not a Spurs fan but I admire their success as an organisation this is what every sports team should strive for

And also go clips if smith Stephenson Johnson and pierce play to atleast 60% of their potential then we are in for a big year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Spurs will still be dominating 10 years from now even without coach pop because the system they have got in that organisation by far the best run sports team in the world coach pop is a genius has such a simple boring game plan and it works to perfection and also ten years from now Duncan will still be averaging 15 and 10 because Father Time is Duncan's bitch I'm not a Spurs fan but I admire their success as an organisation this is what every sports team should strive for

And also go clips if smith Stephenson Johnson and pierce play to atleast 60% of their potential then we are in for a big year
I'm just happy I got repaid by 5 Championships from the team I loved back in the Robinson days.

PS Pop must be the world's best coach in every sport.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody hell man it is a good thing you are a dogs fan haha bout the only thing in sport me and you agree on haha

I struggle to cheer for the Spurs purely because of Parker. Seriously what man in his right mind is stupid enough to cheat on Eva Longoria. What an absolute muppet!!!

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ye the warrior's absolutely recking the pelicans
Curry is on fire showing true mvp form
Leflop James got blocked so I'm super happy they lost

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bloody hell man it is a good thing you are a dogs fan haha bout the only thing in sport me and you agree on haha

I struggle to cheer for the Spurs purely because of Parker. Seriously what man in his right mind is stupid enough to cheat on Eva Longoria. What an absolute muppet!!!
I still can't get how a ugly frog **** married Eva.... but he is one skilled mofo lol

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good win for clips but Crawford and Austin need to go maybe a trade for kawahi but that's just wishful thinking

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good win for clips but Crawford and Austin need to go maybe a trade for kawahi but that's just wishful thinking
Khawi for mvp. Played so well today. Watching the game today I was think M-V-P! M-V-P! and I'm not even a spurs man

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Golden state won. Who cares how they won. It's in the record books. Accept it.
obviously i care how they won, of course they are a great team but they got lucky as well

btw cleveland looking so much better this year, 30pt win at memphis with kyrie out and lebron only 4-13, 12pts

they look so much deeper now but my main man MVP delly +29 in 18 minutes, he looks much improved in all areas and has cleaned up his game (thats on offence btw, hes still mr scrappy)

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Lost to the wizards :( would like to see more of aaron gordon, so much fun to watch. Entertaining first nba game

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulls offense looking improved but our defense is suffering. I would trade Rose.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wLg5g1xPw

Mate just sent this to me and I am now binge watching all the other commercials who knew Tim Duncan could talk

Also clips 3-0 our bench has looked good except for last game but looking forward to facing warriors curry is on another level right now but if Blake keeps doing what he's doing than I could see him being mvp

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They have a sensational line up would be a major disappointment if they didn't make a huge push!!!

Hoping for a better year for the Hornets. We have quietly built a decent roster and have gone 7-1 in the preseason. Admittedly not against full strength teams but hoping we will have a decent run this year. Scrapped into the playoffs last season so expecting that t be a minimum this year!!!
And after saying that we are 0-3 to start the season maybe it wont be as good as I thought. Ah well here's hoping!!!

I still can't get how a ugly frog **** married Eva.... but he is one skilled mofo lol
Skilled in basketball or landing the ladies haha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ouch that delly to lebron alley oop on the break was powerful stuff, check that out when it comes on youtube