The Consolidated NFL Thread

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I scored today!!! After Polamalu retired I figured I would go out and buy his jersey. Ordered it online from the states and turned up about 2 weeks later. Got another package today and it was a second jersey. Apparently they sent it but didn't record that they had sent it so they sent me another one. Emailed them to see what to do with it and they said it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it back so they said just keep it. SCORE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I scored today!!! After Polamalu retired I figured I would go out and buy his jersey. Ordered it online from the states about 2 weeks later. Got another package today and it was a second jersey. Apparently they sent it but didn't record that they had sent it so they sent me another one. Emailed them to see what to do with it and they said it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it back so they said just keep it. SCORE!!!
What size is it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can see if I can offload it for you if you like

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I can see if I can offload it for you if you like
Damn man I got excited thought you had seen the light and jumped on the steelers haha.

Cheers man got a mate who is a steelers fan so will see if he wants it but if he doesn't might take you up on the offer

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Damn man I got excited thought you had seen the light and jumped on the steelers haha.

Cheers man got a mate who is a steelers fan so will see if he wants it but if he doesn't might take you up on the offer
Lol i can't change teams bro.

I don't mind Steelers tbh I don't mind all teams except the NE Cheats, Shegals, foreskins and the giant ****.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol i can't change teams bro.

I don't mind Steelers tbh I don't mind all teams except the NE Cheats, Shegals, foreskins and the giant ****.
Haha fair enough. Yeah I'm with you cant stand any of those teams either add Ravens in there too can't stand them!!!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Packers had to good drives to open vs the chargers...and have sucked dick ever since :(

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Hahaha I know, haven't played anywhere near their potential last few weeks, WRs going down left right and centre...still 6-0 :D

So Hayne sucked a truckload of wang today. Can't wait for the aussie media spin on it..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So Hayne sucked a truckload of wang today. Can't wait for the aussie media spin on it..
"Hayne almost nearly impersonated a NFL player today, in the lead for MVP."

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rivers was a gunslinger today. Amassed a total of 503 yards against GB and still lost. Packers depth chart in the O-line is running on fumes in regard to availability. Our D is holding. Hopefully we get some players back after the bye to face Denver and then Carolina. Two big weeks there.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Rivers was a gunslinger today. Amassed a total of 503 yards against GB and still lost. Packers depth chart in the O-line is running on fumes in regard to availability. Our D is holding. Hopefully we get some players back after the bye to face Denver and then Carolina. Two big weeks there.
if you dont concede pick 6s you should be ok against denver

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Man Steelers were lucky to get out of that game with a win. Our D definitely kept us in it. Had 35 rushing yards and -6 pass yards at half time!! plus we were 0/4 in 3rd downs. Greatest thing that happened in the game was Vick getting injured!!! In saying that though Jones stepped up big time. Makes me wonder why we bought Vick in when we had Jones who is clearly capable. Can't wait for the return of Big Ben though. When he is in the team vs. when he isn't is chalk and cheese!!!