The Great Thai Rugby League Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
One of the first matches is a 'grudge' match between rivals 'Bulldogs and Eels'. Stealing rivalries from the NRL too haha.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting.

I am married to a Thai and have been there more times than i'd care to remember... but never heard of any League being played there. Rugby Union is played a bit in universities and the military (as is around the world). Comp kicks off at the end of this month.

Its probably got a few sexpat Aussies, Poms and Kiwis, especially in the Pattaya and Chonburi/Jomtien teams.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pictures on the Bulldogs club Facebook shows picture of there club workers at Belmore sports ground

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The new comp kicks off when I'm in Bangkok next week.

The mighty Lat Phrao Bulldogs are playing the Asoke Bangkok Eels next Saturday. .. I was all excited to go along and cheer on the team when I was advised by Mrs CroydonDog that this is the one night we are going somewhere out of town with her parents. Absolutely gutted. I had my cap and shirt all packed...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The new comp kicks off when I'm in Bangkok next week.

The mighty Lat Phrao Bulldogs are playing the Asoke Bangkok Eels next Saturday. .. I was all excited to go along and cheer on the team when I was advised by Mrs CroydonDog that this is the one night we are going somewhere out of town with her parents. Absolutely gutted. I had my cap and shirt all packed...
You tell mrs CroydonDog its unacceptable it is the lat phrao bulldogs vs the eels and form of eels and dogs match must be attended

N

Natboy

Lol. Reynolds would go well over there with his Muay Thai trip kicks

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Craig Wing would have killed it there. Dude looks like a lady.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Craig Wing would have killed it there. Dude looks like a lady.
His mum is from the Philippines... close enough.

My MIL at a footy game would be something that I could say I never thought i'd see!

Status
Not open for further replies.