Recent content by mandodogz

1. M

Sam Hughes re-signs

Like watching Sam play has a go every time have watched him. Needs to be picked week in week out NRL OR NSW Cup
  2. M

BankWest Stadium

Hope we dont have a 4 year contract with Commbank stadium I have Platinum plus for the good sponge seats at Accor. No top seat comfort wise at Commbank plus bad parking. I have a disability and Accor suits me perfectly. Short walk from car park suits fine till have our 2way with South’s using...
  3. M

BankWest Stadium

4. M

Our attack with Barrett as coach compared to with Potter as coach in 2022

Mick Potter has only had 1 full week with players. Was changes to our attack , now as he said goal line defence just no where near good enough. Saints have won 5 of last 7 games.
  5. M

would you go to another Belmore game?

I’m the same go to all home games & will continue to go. Is hard watching make stupid errors leading to tries. Yesterday 2 international forwards let in soft tries on goal line soft !!
  6. M

News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

Hey Robbo hope you had a great day at Twin Willows yesterday. A few beers and catching up with mates would do you good. Keep up the fight brother
  7. M

Furner?

Dan Ferris was running drills so still there as well
  8. M

Furner?

He was at training last Saturday running drill
  9. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Lju Jim
  10. M

Opinion Aside from us losing regularly, What is your “ pet hate “ in the NRL ?

This year has to be 6 again call , can quickly make such a lopsided game. Refs seem to hit one team harder than other. Forward passes from dummy half has just become out of control with certain teams