Recent content by doggies15

1. D

GAME DAY - Round 3 NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

defense means nothing if we dont score points
  2. D

Official round 1 team

i see shaun lane taking browne spot by game time and maybe (im speaking out of hope here) that brad abbey gets perrets spot.
  3. D

Bulldogs bite back at top eight sceptics

what do you expect them to say?
  4. D

Klemmer facing three week suspension

i never said i believed it, i was only stating that kratos wasn't the only one saying that.
  5. D

they said the same thing on the radio, they said he was heard saying something like "im going to take one of you guys out" dont know if it was true though.
  6. D

Bulldogs forward David Klemmer could miss the first three rounds of the NRL Telstra Premiership after he was charged by the NRL Match Review Committee on Monday afternoon. Klemmer was slapped with a grade 2 dangerous contact charge for a tackle on Kenny Bromwich in his side's 20-0 win over the...
  7. D

Dogs vs Storm trial to be live streamed

what time does the incident happen in the highlight, i cant spot it out lol
  8. D

no, i shouldn't, a live stream that didnt work for a trial game..BOO HOO, i would understand if it was round 1 or so on but nah not for a trial, it will be fixed.
  9. D

dude we get it. enough with the jokes.
  10. D

who gives a **** about the stream.. i didnt work, theres always next time. overall how did the team look? that whats more important
  11. D

Brett Morris to start the season

exactly, lots of people were quick to believe some guy on here but when des says his ok lots of people call bullshit
  12. D

Fat Jmoz - All stars game

he looks strong to me.
  13. D

Pre-season Trials

so overall win or lose, how did the boys look?
  14. D

Pre-season Trials

noiiccceee
  15. D

Pre-season Trials

more details! was the try awesome or was it bland? lol