Brett Morris to start the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And Hoppa looked pretty happy at the end of the Moses Mbye post game interview video on our website.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no mind games here.
What's to be gained by saying your best players are likely to play ?
Do you actually think hasler is trying to pump up the opposition, so when they face us understrength, they can put 50 on us ?

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's no mind games here.
What's to be gained by saying your best players are likely to play ?
Do you actually think hasler is trying to pump up the opposition, so when they face us understrength, they can put 50 on us ?
The mind games was the guy who said hoppa done his acl

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In fairness des has a history of mind games and the guy saying hoppa had done his acl was just being a wanker

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm honestly starting to get pissed off with des. Does he think we as supporters are absolute idiots. I just saw footage of hoppa getting injured and there is no way it is just a cork as des put it. It looked a bit as bad as lichaa's injury against the titans at gosford last year. Hoppa's leg seemed to get wrapped around the penrith defender.

They just said on ABC news scans will determine the full extent of the injury. We might regret letting Tim Lafai go to the dragons

I wish he would just come out and say it looks bad but we will see after scans. It was same when ennis got injured in 2014 for the GF and he kept everyone guessing about him playing. It would have been best to name ennis' replacement and then get on with the rest of that week.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm honestly starting to get pissed off with des. Does he think we as supporters are absolute idiots. I just saw footage of hoppa getting injured and there is no way it is just a cork as des put it. It looked a bit as bad as lichaa's injury against the titans at gosford last year. Hoppa's leg seemed to get wrapped around the penrith defender.

They just said on ABC news scans will determine the full extent of the injury. We might regret letting Tim Lafai go to the dragons

I wish he would just come out and say it looks bad but we will see after scans. It was same when ennis got injured in 2014 for the GF and he kept everyone guessing about him playing. It would have been best to name ennis' replacement and then get on with the rest of that week.
Yea, and I saw footage of hoppa climbing on a table after the game.
Why would he say it looks bad, when he hasn't had a look yet ? That's what the scans are for.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Stop lying to us Des, we all know Hoppa died out there on the field and its been a weekend at bernies situation ever since :(

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

1. Lafai was utter trash for Dragons his defense was absolutely woeful and was directly responsible for at least 2-3 trys conceded.

2. Ennis before the final is mind games (it was for the grand final) of cause he was going to play as much shit on that as he could to keep them guessing who to prepare for, if anything it just distracted a tad.

3. Lichaa injury and Hoppa injury can't be compared. I don't know what Hoppa's looked like though the fact is landing similar/tackled similar doesn't mean same result, so many things come into play in the result and obviously can't be compared till the scans determine if there is anything.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not a cork
but hopefully it's not season ending also
im thinking 4-6 weeks tbh

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We wont know until round one how much he is bullshitting or if he was being honest. Bit soon to go off at him before you know.
We love you Des, never ever heard Des lie never, he just doesn't tell it all which is fine by me,

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Regret Lafai leaving?? don't think so!! did you see his effort in the Charity Shield??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brett will play Round 1. No bracing or strapping on the knee.

Just a matter of improving the range of movement.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
MR I , I hope you are spot on regarding Bmoz buddy. But are you sure the strapping wasent just removed for the team photo?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
MR I , I hope you are spot on regarding Bmoz buddy. But are you sure the strapping wasent just removed for the team photo?
From what I've heard, it's all rehab / physio to get back range of movement, and it wasn't like a damaged ligament or anything.

If it's the same surgery Hodkinson have, from memory they remove ones of the ligaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.