GAME DAY - Round 3 NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parra played well , they looked hungrier than us . The turning point in the game though was that ridiculous no try ruling . That would have changed the momentum of the game in our favour .
In maybe and Reynolds we have the worst attacking kicking game in the NRL . Except for a couple of decent grubbers in the in goal , the rest of our 5th tackle kicks were amateur stuff.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm confused here....

The video ref bunker was checking to see if Radrada had touched the ball after Kasiano offloaded the all but then ruled it he passed it forward into the hands of Radrada where they deemed he did not touch the ball? I just don't get it...

The wrong call was made however, that doesn't excuse the crap we pulled off tonight.
Even though we played crap, the call at the time really would've sent the message that whats the point of competing when we can't win any fair or correct calls? The ruck rulings tonight were horrible and really hurt our chances to slow the game or get us going off quick plays the ball.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol Hasler saying Garvey is one to watch....he is pathetic.....and Ill tell you our centres are pathetic.... Chase Stanley and Josh Morris just don't give us any spark. Tolman.....fuk im sick of his pathetic hit ups.....Reynolds? Some things never change.....we just don't have the attack to score points

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish he'd fcuk off and take the perrets and sherex with him

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yes i agree.
Sorry to say ppl but nothing will change unless we change the coach we have been waiting for years now it's frustrating to watch
I agree. Good coach but unfortunately he is stubborn. His game plan and recruitment and retention over the years has to be questioned.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys it's March and we defended really well I'm not as shattered as I thought I'd be. If it wasn't for radra parra had nothing also and they have great halves and forwards dominated. Let's just pick up from were we let off in defence and just attack a little more.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this form we were shit and they had the rub of the green. So NO THEY CAN'T!!! Grand Finals are not won in March!!!
If they play like tonite they can. Dont tjink parra would have lost to anyone tonight. They beat cowboys last week so no fluke.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funny how penalty count 6 to 2 our favour at half time then square within ten mins second half

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't blame the refs.. Gotta blame ourselves.. Look like boys against men tbh.

Also a big thing is our halves, went missing, terrible fifth tackle options.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys it's March and we defended really well I'm not as shattered as I thought I'd be. If it wasn't for radra parra had nothing also and they have great halves and forwards dominated. Let's just pick up from were we let off in defence and just attack a little more.
defense means nothing if we dont score points

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We played like horse shit. Our attack was as effective as as Garveys passing game... f*cking useless.

We never deserved to win that game, but I'd like to know who keeps count of the penalties? It was 3-6.. 5 mins, and two consecutive penalties to the Eels and it was suddenly 8-6. Wtf?

I really can't wait for the excuses from the NRL/Archer about that monumental f*ck up.
This should be good......

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But losing to parra hurts bro haha!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should we give up on morris ever getting back to any sort of attacking form? i get that he had the knee injury but for an origin and aus rep i dont think hes having enough impact

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel all your pain trust me... Close family are parra supporters and it really does hurt but I'm looking at the bright side, with personal to eventually come back I think we can give this comp a shake up... Plus we get our revenge in round 9 I think.. We tried hard and that's all I want to see rom my side... But I do agree hopefully our attack gets better as we are to predictable and boring

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our forward pack were dominated last week and they were dominated tonight!!!! Enough said.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
My concern is our fowards 2 weeks in a row have been beaten. Last year didnt dominate. This year our pack will have to play more minutes and do more and so far the last 2 games it has been an issue when teams take our pack on.

Status
Not open for further replies.