Dogs vs Storm trial to be live streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
who gives a **** about the stream.. i didnt work, theres always next time. overall how did the team look? that whats more important
You should, cause it's a clear indication of how poorly the club is run. Thousands of gamers manage to livestream 1080p gaming footage every single day.

Now a professional top tier successful football club puts out that stream quality you have to start questioning what is going on. This shit isn't new tech. It reflects poorly on our club.

As to the team performance no idea the stream was less than useless.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I was at the game. Team played wel, Reynolds had a few good possessions set up a couple of tries. Kasiano and klemmer bent the defence on most runs.

We were also made to look good by the storm who dropped a crap load of ball.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Danny F I thought also had a good solid game.

The hit on Graham looked very late to me and I couldn't see if Finucane got him in the head or whether the wind was knocked out of him (or maybe broken ribs???).

Our boys were also pissed off with the treatment on liccha when he got up injured with the dodgy ankle. Klemmer was particularly furious and a few tackles later there was almost a brawl from the simmering tension

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Journos just stating a heavy concussion. Praying it's nothing major

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wasnt at the game, but i know we played well becasue we held a top 4 team to NIL. All that with out Bmoz, Hoppa, Mbye and Graham good signs ahead.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the game. Team played wel, Reynolds had a few good possessions set up a couple of tries. Kasiano and klemmer bent the defence on most runs.

We were also made to look good by the storm who dropped a crap load of ball.
Are we still playing with that for was dominated flat structure? Or is Reynolds allowed to cut loose.

D

DoggyStylz

You should, cause it's a clear indication of how poorly the club is run. Thousands of gamers manage to livestream 1080p gaming footage every single day.

Now a professional top tier successful football club puts out that stream quality you have to start questioning what is going on. This shit isn't new tech. It reflects poorly on our club.

well said

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Whats it got to do with the club and how its run?

Telstra are the ones who set up the stream. Its run from a Telstra website, as are all club sites these days. People at our club had no control over it. Ignorance is rampant around here at times.

It surprises me the supposed biggest ISP in the country, who own the infrastructure for most ISPs, cant make it happen. If they cant who can? Maybe the whole country has to be on the NBN before it can be a serious medium for watching live games.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who Graham?
He's going to have problems, he's had a few concussions as of late. Im sure last year he had 2 in one game, then another in another game which he went off, then one in the International. Then this one, not good signs.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

no, i shouldn't, a live stream that didnt work for a trial game..BOO HOO, i would understand if it was round 1 or so on but nah not for a trial, it will be fixed.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's going to have problems, he's had a few concussions as of late. Im sure last year he had 2 in one game, then another in another game which he went off, then one in the International. Then this one, not good signs.
Lol poor bloke to prone to a concussion or 100 isn't he... hopefully it doesn't effect him long term

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So was Abbey injured after all, or mainly all precautions?

Also did Melb field a full strength side or NSW Cup side?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol poor bloke to prone to a concussion or 100 isn't he... hopefully it doesn't effect him long term
I cant remember if he had the two knocks in one game lst year or the year prior. I know he had one 100% and then one in the International and now this one. To me it doesnt look good, kind of like that QLD bloke who always got knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.