Dogs vs Storm trial to be live streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to confirm that tomorrow’s trial against the Melbourne Storm at Belmore Sports Ground will be streamed LIVE through bulldogs.com.au.

In what will be a first for the club, all members and fans that can’t make it to Belmore Sports Ground will be able to see the full 80 minutes of action online.

You will be able to log in from 5.30pm tomorrow afternoon through the website to listen to injured front rower Tim Browne alongside former Bulldog and now staff member Steve Turner for a full call of the fixture.

“I’m sure people that can’t make it to the ground will be keen to check out the squad in their final hit-out before the season proper so we’re pleased that we are able to do this,” Chief Executive Raelene Castle said.

“Telstra have worked hard to get this up and running for the trials and we hope that you all enjoy the match.”

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2016/02/19/live_stream_bulldogs.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If telsra are using it to promote their online platforns there should be plenty of bandwidth. More than the site normally has. I hope so.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If telsra are using it to promote their online platforns there should be plenty of bandwidth. More than the site normally has. I hope so.
We will soon see, i gather the last trial was not streamed as penrith were the home team and chose not to?

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an id3a how much data would be used if i use my mobile hotspot to the laptop ?

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone have an id3a how much data would be used if i use my mobile hotspot to the laptop ?
Depends on the quality of the stream but something like 500mb-1500mb? It won't be pocket change.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon the site will crash and time out :lol:

Either that or quality will be like 320x240p.

OR it'll be members only.

doggyrock

Waterboy
Reaction score
It says on the website that "members and fans" will be able to watch. I think you will find the stream will have ads for membership.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Hopefully there's no issues from watching this from the UK! Other than the fact it'll be 6:30AM on a Saturday!

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does any one know if this will be for members only?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
****ing made my day! I'm a member so I'll post updates if it is members only.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Browne and turner on commentary should be better than nine

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's saying that members and non-members can watch, but that we need to log on to watch. What details does this log in require?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am on call this weekend so very happy the club is streaming the game. I look forward to tuning in.

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So it's saying that members and non-members can watch, but that we need to log on to watch. What details does this log in require?
Can't even find the log in option on their website

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't even find the log in option on their website
You don't need to log in, you log on as in jump on there website and click the stream lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.