Dogs vs Storm trial to be live streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If finchie is out there somewhere i may have to eat my words about Abbey. He looked really good, IMO. I dont know if he could handle a full season at FB but on the wing maybe or i wouldnt be upset if he played FB if Bmoz gets picked for SOO.

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf @ the 42min mark jmoz getting photography lessons behind the in goal (had to do a double take lol)

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After watching the trials

• Abbey has good on field awareness and vision but isn't ready for first grade needs to improve defense and strength
• Stanley can drop kick, should be starting in our backline, defense is good, everything he does is soo much better than lafai
• Trex isn't as bad as previous years
• Josh Jackson is better suited in 2rf (controversial)
• Kasianos body looks soo much better, very impressed with his trial game
• Reynolds looks good playing the 5/8 role, definately should let Mbye do the short range kicking
• Lichaa is doing a lot more attacking
• Fualalo and Elliot held their own against first graders, although different positions Elliot looks more impressive (trex replacement)
• Rona , Holland did nothing to stand out
•Jmoz, Eastwood, Jackson, Tolman, Klemmer, Kasiano, Lane, Elliot, Fualalo in mid season form

Last edited by a moderator:

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see some encouraging signs after watching most of the storm trial.
Reynolds seems to be playing more direct, though I havnt seen him do any good short kicks yet. Klemmer and kasiano seem fit and pumped up, see them encouraging each other off the ball as well. Licha seems quicker out of dummy half and picks his darts better. Even t-Rex looked for some good lines to run. Stanley is a good player if he dosnt get injured for once. And we still have to get Moses , bmoz and hoppa back!

I'm feeling excited now!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL wow just saw the hit on JG, it was a good one.
Yes. I owe Dale Finucane an apology. The incident involving James live, looked dodgy and the vision on the Telstra stream on the weekend was abysmal. This vision is crystal clear and the hit on Jimmy was a cracker.

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have to agree with a few on Reynolds, actually looked dangerous running the ball and looked to be in reasonable form with his discipline (tripping reports were nil, always an encouraging sign..).

Hoping his and mbyes partnership grows this year, I can't see us having premiership potential without a form halves pairing who are comfortable in their positions..

Status
Not open for further replies.