Search results

1. NotRayHadley

Hasler: We dont want unhappy players in our club

Neither way is honourable and neither better or worse. We would be hypocritical in this forum to condone a switch by Hayne but chuck rocks at Barba for not honouring his contract with us. We all know how the scenario would play out in the media in a negative fashion. Rise above it. Locke...
  2. NotRayHadley

Hasler: We dont want unhappy players in our club

We can't act like victims about Barba and then condone Hayne cutting and running from his Parra deal if it suits us... Sell Barba to gain a financial benefit for the club. There will be psychological gains for the remaining playing group as what is obvious is they are over the circus that...
  3. NotRayHadley

Who should we sign to replace Barba ?

Kurtley Beale or Folau. Both can't play at the Waratahs.
  4. NotRayHadley

Team vs Warriors

Try this Caleb for any travelling army. There were a heap of fans in Auckland last year. I drove up from Welly but have since moved back Brisbane. http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/
  5. NotRayHadley

Weidler compares Greenberg to SBW walkout. What a deluded hack

Danny's on the left, middle and right side of pic...
  6. NotRayHadley

Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

Will get rest once, Jimmy Graham and Sammy Kas get back, which should suit his lazy arse...
  7. NotRayHadley

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Will get better and better.
  8. NotRayHadley

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Better...I watched it live...
  9. NotRayHadley

Pritchard likely to join Eels in 2014

Pritchard- Keep Eastwood- Keep Tolman- Sorry bud but even with your massive work rate, your lack of size and in combination with Graham doing similar with better ball skills, you can't hold Kasiano and Klemmer back. Thank you for everything. Too many options for us by keeping both Frank and...
  10. NotRayHadley

Should we go after Sam Williams or Ben Hunt?

If Johnson left the Warriors, my bet is that it would be for the Penny Warriors, to be coached by Cleary but it'd be nice. KK is good enough to get splinters with us. Gotta remember his role in helping us go as far as we did last year. Obviously a toiler and not a marquee but he can play his...
  11. NotRayHadley

My observation from last night

Disappointing behaviour from James, regardless. We now can't just highlight the reason behind the brawl in the first place because the bite will be the defining moment from the situation. Unfortunately it will be a lasting memory for many and the potentially sympathetic neutrals will be lost...
  12. NotRayHadley

Haters gonna hate...

Hahahahahaha
  13. NotRayHadley

Haters gonna hate...

Forgot Catholic club as well. That'll explain some of the old school haters. Racists, religious intollerance, poverty and educational challenges for non-Dogs to overcome. If only more people watched the ABC and SBS...or went to school to do more than eat their lunch!
  14. NotRayHadley

Injury updates

No, he'll ride in on my shoulders.
  15. NotRayHadley

Injury updates

A pass right to left...JMoz very quiet on Saturday. I like Romelo's passion like most of us but KK has a superior alround game and has been a fundamental part of the push to outright 1st place in the comp. Let's not let passion cloud our judgement because Des won't and Kris will be back in as...
  16. NotRayHadley

Prelim talks started with Mitchell Pearce (GAMEPLAN latemail)

Not me. Inu has the potential to be one of the best NRL players ever. He just needed a coach who can encourage the best from him week in and week out. Des has him wanting it.
  17. NotRayHadley

I have a working penis and testicles, so NotRayHadley. I look for solutions, not headlines. Unfortunately, Mick Innis has age, poor decision making under pressure and too many errors in his game. Professional sport is business, unfortunately. We have a junior with more talent who could...
  18. NotRayHadley

Surplus to requirements. TK has all the brains we need in the halves but is hard to put back into a winning team. It's reward for KK and time to promote his wares in the marketplace. Thurston is one thing and Pearce another. Better maybe to sell Innis and have JR at 9 and keep KK for the...
  19. NotRayHadley

Fan behaviour on trains

This has been a great read. The victim's have had their chance to speak and their support people have been able to challenge the heroes who are so separated from reality, that they think confrontation in the moment is a viable solution. The truth is, we are all victims in this situation. The...
  20. NotRayHadley

Inu can't kick

Sell Inu.
  21. NotRayHadley

Sonny Bill Williams still returning to rugby league with Sydney Roosters

Time waster. The ghost of Artie Beetson shakes his head.
  22. NotRayHadley

Our best second-rower of the past 20 years?

When a poll starts with "our", I am presuming loyalty, legacy and pride. Also, that for a good and memorable period this player gave the people at this club a great amount of joy. A warm and fuzzy feeling when we reflect. 5 candidates here might make a "most talented" or "w@nker" poll but not...
  23. NotRayHadley

Sam Perrett released

Only watched 10 minutes of Manly game and surfed on as soon as Manly hit go in the second half. Sam Perrett looked like a man who had made a decision, a decision to leave. If Brian Smith or anyone else at the Roosters believes they'll change his mind, well they would be better served directing...
  24. NotRayHadley

Sam Kasiano's defection from New Zealand to Queensland threatens international game's

Perspective... I have less issues with the Karmichael and Tamou selections, than say Kasiano. Both were kids when they came developed in the Australian system...after their parents moved to Australia for lifestyle opportunities. Sam is a kid being exploited. Simple. Maroons have history...
  25. NotRayHadley

Titans unconcerned by Idris's weight

Carty doesn't want hurt his feelings in case he hits the drive thru at KFC or gets angry and eats him...
  26. NotRayHadley

BIG press conference tomorrow !!!

Get T-Rex on there too...
  27. NotRayHadley

Josh Reynolds - 2012 Discussion Thread

This. ..And I thought he'd retired.
  28. NotRayHadley

Tap and a nod: Reynolds enters Origin frame May 4, 2012

It's his ticker. This was point of the article. We'd do well with a few more local Juniors like Josh at the club and the Blues need the same spirit. Like our coach had in his days on the field.
  29. NotRayHadley

Team performance under Des

Hello? where's Hodgo? Think this where you'll find the creativity...and he's back soon.
  30. NotRayHadley

The blunt force behind the Bulldogs

How different is this than what we see of Bellamy? It is exactly the culture we need at the club. Passion, Commitment and attention to detail. It will bring us long term success for as long as we retain Des' services. Hopefully longer.
  31. NotRayHadley

Halfback fill in

Me too. Come at US.
  32. NotRayHadley

Brett Kimmorley; Monday Night Pre Game Show

While it would be nice to break Manly's back and everything, haven't we got some talent already at the club who have responded well to Des' influence quickly? I don't know how comfortable I feel about displacing some of the current squad to fit the Stewart's and Foran in. These are the only...
  33. NotRayHadley

Sam Kasiano - 2012 Discussion Thread

Should have asked his Mum on Sunday as I was in front of her and his sisters...Still deaf from their screaming.
  34. NotRayHadley

Brett Kimmorley; Monday Night Pre Game Show

They were talking Foran and he was coy on that as if to suggest someone else or more than just him. The guys look motivated enough right now and should improve as they get fitter, in Trent and Mick's case especially, so who do we really, actually need to throw the gold at? Maybe a bonus system...
  35. NotRayHadley

Round 3 Vs Warriors, Sunday 18th March 2012

Thanks mate, just sorted Bay 11. I'll be the fat bloke with a big mouth. I hope that helps...ha
  36. NotRayHadley

Round 3 vs Warriors

Harden up, I'm driving from Wellington...
  37. NotRayHadley

Pal, nice Sydney boy who has lived here in Wellington for 19 years. 35 years a Dogs fan... There are plenty of fans born here though.
  38. NotRayHadley

Are there any travellers or local fans, where are you all sitting?? Roadtrip from Wellington...
  39. NotRayHadley

Des wants SBW...

...yawn, my God! 24 pages and why? he's a good athlete who's marketable. Time to move on because we have forgotten that we have a pretty damn good roster in the forwards and really just needs some more wheels in the backline and Foran would be nice. I don't believe that Des is the type of...
  40. NotRayHadley

Isaac Luke

This might be an insight as to why we let him go... Won't mind seeing someone dig in and make a statement by busting him open but I'd hate see them get suspended for retaliation either. Unfortunate irony in the game. Fingers crossed his form here has him earmarked for attention by the referees...
  41. NotRayHadley

Keating for sale

Solution, if the stars align and Foran does come, one good deed deserves another and this is cheaper, give KK an E-tag. Don't quote me Danny.
  42. NotRayHadley

Martin Taupau a Lock?

Lock? For Randwick. He might go good at lineouts too. Nice
  43. NotRayHadley

Bulldogs put out a feeler for Sonny Bill Williams

Without wanting to get into too much argy bargy here, Sonny is doing the same thing at the moment here in NZ. Making promises one day and then going back on his commitments. Not the behaviour of a reformed man. Leave it alone, consistent form on board.
  44. NotRayHadley

Less irony than, say, talking about a return to our welcoming arms for Sonny Bill Williams. Nice.
  45. NotRayHadley

Eleven pages on this? Package deal, Mundine and Nasser, so move along please. No lesson learned as he was committed to the NZRFU for a year after RWC but now that Anthony doesn't believe being an All Black is a good influence on Sonny Boy, a man has a right to look after his family...sound...
  46. NotRayHadley

Bulldogs Captain 2012

Only person not mentioned was Terry Lamb. I'd like to see this!
  47. NotRayHadley

If Moore was sacked earlier in the year we would most likely make the finals

Is it not the role of the coach to develop, inspire and mentor his charges? While the players all play a role in Kevin's demise, performance-wise it was his role to overcome and resolve failings. His or theirs. He didn't have a plan. It was sad that it came to the outcome it did with the...
  48. NotRayHadley

Are the Dogs Looking to Buy a New Winger for 2012??

Lett proved very nervous in First Grade and family shouldn't be posting on his behalf. Goodwin cops a bad rap on here for what reason I don't really know. He has not been replaced by anyone better and the rest of the team have not lifted by his absence. In fact his mate on the left joined him...
  49. NotRayHadley

Bulldogs-Major announcement at 2pm

Really nice to read some of these positive tributes to a genuine good guy. We can be pretty grateful to have had Andrew as Club Captain. I'm pleased that he has been able to keep his dignity as well, despite some of the garbage dished up on here and at the ground. He deserves far better than...
  50. NotRayHadley

Warburton Signs with Celtic

Good old fashioned trier. Good luck Gary. I think tht the 7 comments before mine say it all.
  51. NotRayHadley

Is Idris playing injured ?

he should be moved into the forwards because he's wasting our time impersonating a centre. Don't say fullback because he took a high ball either! He should be taking them from bombs put up by our halves in the opposition 10 m. We are waiting for something that won't happen again with the...
  52. NotRayHadley

Martin Taupau - 2011 Discussion Thread

good value and deserves more minutes. needs some big changes and this bloke is A GOOD START
  53. NotRayHadley

Bryson Goodwin

It's hilarious how we all see what we want to see. He's slow. He's lazy. He's uninterested. I saw a guy who could take a high ball with confidence. A guy who was happy to take the ball for his share of hit ups and even look to off-load. A guy who was getting a cold, waiting for the ball...
  54. NotRayHadley

Will you renew your membership if Kevin is coach next year?

Club bigger than one man, coach, player or CEO. Since 1935, ups and downs along the journey. Plenty of ups though. Guess we'll see the blow-in Parra members rise to 8 for 2012. Handbags!
  55. NotRayHadley

Halfway Season Analysis - Backs

Barba turner morris lafai GOODWIN ROBERTS hodkinson I can't see a place for Lett with his hands and high ball weakness just yet, Goodwin has suffered as much as Morris from the absence of Roberts.
  56. NotRayHadley

IS Ricky Stuart the answer?

Stuart works for me, crikey I'd rather Matthew Elliott for 2012 than what we have at the moment. That might be what we need anyway...thinking from outside the square, looking at all angles like THE BLOODY LEFT HAND SIDE ATTACK! WE WILL NOT WIN AGAIN UNTIL BEN ROBERTS IS BACK FROM INJURY AND...
  57. NotRayHadley

Email to Danny Weidler

You'll feel better for writing it and that's all the therapy you should need in the end. It won't change him, even if he reads it. Most level-headed punters know that he's a parasite and like a woman's mag, he's very light on content. Most people are laughing at him anyway. We can feel all...
  58. NotRayHadley

Beware of the Storm!

Monday night will be a great test for us at this point in the season. Last week could have gone either way if Smith's interchange gamble hit the jackpot. Only watched 10 minutes last night but the Storm were dominated in the forwards early. Like to see Kasiano and Tolman start to absorb the...
  59. NotRayHadley

Who will miss out when Eastwood comes back into the squad?

100%. This is a great problem and discussion to have. With Staggy getting head knocks, we need Halatau's type of cover in the squad. He is not scared of the bash either with his line running last week. But Foster ran a great line too and Halatau probably would have run out of legs at the same...
  60. NotRayHadley

Dear Kevin Moore you have been brilliant this year !!

We have done well so far but we could do better with the subs bench... Payne has the Warburtons at the line, mmm, where are the tears? Souths were rooted and ripe for Paea well before he came on to shove up them. You only have to look at the hole Armit punched there to know what Paea could...
  61. NotRayHadley

An inexperienced half & fullback to get us into the finals?

Hmmm, the inexperienced half helped those whingers into 8th, despite the casualty ward at Brookvale, so I'm confident he will be fine with the depth we have. I hope that now Jamal has eyes that work he will not need the support of the half and guidance from Barba in defence this year to carry...
  62. NotRayHadley

MANLY VS The NRL : Game-on !!!

Des is a passionate man but is a sook. Graham Lowe is the same. Maybe Turvey could explain the difference, the public perception and destruction of reputation the charge of sexual assault brings to a club, innocent or guilty. Neither Carney or Benji's situation compares to the situation...
  63. NotRayHadley

Adam Blair Close To Signing With Bulldogs

Will this mean the Bulldogs will perform the Haka before matches??? I hope it's the shorter one because they got tired in the semi...
  64. NotRayHadley

Inglis officially a Rabbitoh

Not sure why anyone BUT Greg should be paying his legal bills. It isn't the Storm or Brisbane's problem, just extortion to get him to sign. You embarrassed yourself and the club, so fix it yourself. A touch of the Mundine's can't be good for his career but he showed his tendancies already...
  65. NotRayHadley

Anderson made me play with myself: Tahu

I saw the title of this and rolled my eyes. Couldn't be bothered reading what a washed up, media attention seeking crock has to say about the best and most successful coach Parramatta could hope for when looking at the options. If it wasn't Parra we'd have sympathy for the fans but I don't. It's...
  66. NotRayHadley

Henjak gone from Broncos?

I'm pretty comfortable with it. Don't miss Melbourne either...
  67. NotRayHadley

Biggest **** speakers in the game

What about most of us on the Kennel? Gotta be right up there...
  68. NotRayHadley

Eastwood might sit out the year in 2011

what about Soward? he fell over from the sound of his footsteps which helped the General split the line...does that count?
  69. NotRayHadley

Eastwood might sit out the year in 2011

Split the transfer fee with Greg, 50-50. Three year deal, just over $28K a season each. An early departure from our deal sees the whole remainder come from his pocket. He is responsible for wanting leave in the first place, so needs to carry some cost for that. We want him, we need him, he...
  70. NotRayHadley

Barba or Roberts?

We need to win 5 from 5. Barba has 2011 to play 80 minute games and we need Roberts feeding the left for Morris and Goodwin...Like last year. This is what we have missed for so long this year. Patten deserves to play every game he wants to in his time left and his form demands it. Not the time...
  71. NotRayHadley

Are we wrong to bag our own players - or is it constructive criticism

Maybe the fair weather fans should check the timetable for the Hayne Train? Following a sporting team is about the journey and the associated highs and lows which distract us from our dreary little lives for a few moments and give us something to look forward to. We should be mindful that...
  72. NotRayHadley

Steve Price forced to quit

Steve played a long time for us and to be really fair, shouldered a fair burden towards the end of his time here. I was disappointed to have him leave, understood why with drama after drama. He won't be leaving NZ until his wife has finished her teaching degree and with the Tate's move to...
  73. NotRayHadley

Jamie Soward gets drilled by Lote Tiquiri

That fend is the reason he should not get an Origin start. Jamie, you need to eat more Weetbix.
  74. NotRayHadley

lol Tahu

Disappointing but I admit to enjoying see the moralist fall. What tripe will Mundine put out about this? I can wait...
  75. NotRayHadley

Luke O'Donnell

Might need to call Kofi Annan for this one... O'Donnell doesn't get suspended every time he runs onto the field and to be fair the tackle was a lift and flip without a spear as such. Not sure of intent to spear either but his job was project mayhem with Gallen. Not to ball run and offload...
  76. NotRayHadley

Bulldogs recruitment drive in full swing

Spend the money on Eastwood and O'Donnell for a pack that teams will fear. With Barba and Idris playing we will be brittle at the back on the right but hopefully we will ask enough questions in attack to balance this out a bit... We still will need a 5/8 development option with Roberts...
  77. NotRayHadley

Luke O'Donnell

Luke O'Donnell at Belmore. He and Ennis what a sensational idea. League isn't tiddly winks and that is how we have played this year. we will just need a ball playing forward, like Eastwood to come back. Then an Empire...
  78. NotRayHadley

Luke o'Donnell only player with heart!!!

To come out that mess and react that way. Mean enough to make Dave Taylor wet pants and have Smith being peace maker? Meat head? Accident with Hindmarsh on Boyd? Potentially, well yes to both. But something happened in there and I want him at the Dogs and every Blues team that he is fit and...
  79. NotRayHadley

NSW token wholesale changes for game III

NSW Rugby League need to get their house in order first. Series is gone and pride is what should have been on display in Game 1 and 2. Too little was on displayed last night when it needed to be. Geoff Carr you have one thing that should be on your agenda today. Demanding the resignation...
  80. NotRayHadley

Rugby League is self-imploding

Possibly a Rah Rah... Let's kick the white trash while they're down. All the codes have their issues with assaults, sexual violence, drugs and racial/sexual orientation slurs but Rugby League media and management usually keep their tongues still when it comes to commenting on the other...
  81. NotRayHadley

CONFIRMED - NSW Aussie Blues team in Origin II

this is a closer team but we lack a ball playing running forward without lewis. waterhouse is going to have carry this role. cooper should not have made it but lawrence just a bit green yet but next year. tahu should be left centre and idris still not ready. would have liked to see bird make...
  82. NotRayHadley

Mundine encourages players to strike

Could the SMH cope with the voter volume on this one? Mundine is just feeding on the dreg news from the NRL so that he attracts some attention for his fights which only draw a following from the spuds like me, desperately hoping that he gets the hiding he deserves. I have woken up to him...
  83. NotRayHadley

Bulldogs veterans out door

Andrew seems tired and like Luke deserves to do things on his own terms. Hopefully he has seen the writing on the wall with this going public. Ennis...who else? He will give the verbal needed and take them over the top of the trench, leading by example. Barba at 1. Blair or O'Donnell...
  84. NotRayHadley

warburton the new kennel scape goat.

Soft target knocking Warburton. I reckon he's been a tryer in any game he's played this year. Workers are what we need and he's a club man like Morrin. Solid. Stats can be interpreted anyway you like and that penalty with Blair was a 50/50 call in my book. And he isn't dropping the ball cold...
  85. NotRayHadley

Embarassing and just not good enough!

We have a halves problem. We had enough opportunities to take the game away yesterday in the second half but too many poor last tackle options let us down. Most posters seem very harsh on Noddy but seems clear to me that we haven't got a first grade 5/8 option. Noddy has not had the support...
  86. NotRayHadley

Des Hasler for SOO

If Craig Bellamy couldn't beat a Qld team without Cameron Smith, Justin Hodges, Steve Price, Dallas Johnston or Karmichael Hunt last night his fate should be sealed. He should've been sacked at 8.05am this morning with Fulton, McCarthy, Gerrard and Daley at 8.10am. I've missed the Hasler call...
  87. NotRayHadley

Post Match Thoughts - Round 11

Mediocre result and they look tired. We have too many key injuries to the metre makers. There were some solid individual efforts though last night, Goodwin was super committed and saved a cricket score. Patten threw himself in everywhere. Romello, shades of Perry for sure and hopefully the...
  88. NotRayHadley

Dymock needs to speak up

Umm, that might make for an interesting Xmas lunch...aren't they brother-in-laws?
  89. NotRayHadley

Patten thinks Jamal's selection is "weird"

I think it's obvious...Patten as a selector. he seems to understand the game more than the mob dubbed with the honour of picking the squad. jealous, nah. Wise, yesss.
  90. NotRayHadley

Choose new selectors for NSW ....

you don't take a hairdryer to a gun fight. this ain't the movie Troy or a James Bond. It's an uncompromising game for men, marketed that way. We get our dignity and pride challenged as New South Welshmen, mostly by idiots who sign autographs with crayons (yes Wendell that's you) every year...
  91. NotRayHadley

Choose new selectors for NSW ....

TV Heads and Media hounds? Headline hunters? There has to be better. Selectors Les Davidson Warren Ryan Ray Price Greg Alexander Wayne Pearce Gus might as well be me there, too much hot air and froth 90% of the time. At least Brandy and Wayne understand the technical game. Hard men...
  92. NotRayHadley

NSW State of Origin…State of Shame

I could swap White for Perry. He knows how to put Qlds to sleep and it was a typo. This is origin. Powder puff-time is for Super 14 or 15 whatevers. The magic happens once the 3/4's get the ball but you need to stop Qld in their tracks. Defence is the key to origin. Warren Ryan for Blues...
  93. NotRayHadley

NSW State of Origin…State of Shame

In a time of uncertainty, like when you’ve lost 4 series in a row, it would be a reasonable expectation that the hard lessons have been learned by now… Yet again though, it seems the rudder is broken. For four series we have been shown to be going the wrong way and despite a glimmer of...
  94. NotRayHadley

Gould: NRL Should have known

As much as it pains me, Gus is spot on. Melbourne have no right to start a team in excess of the salary cap. They are still doing what they have been busted for and the Warriors should never have had to play the roster as it stood. Talk to us about injuries this week, it ain't an excuse. Was...
  95. NotRayHadley

lolfinch for Origin ?

Not sure why we haven't looked at him as the medium-term halves recruitment option. His form this year warrants it, like him or not...
  96. NotRayHadley

Bulldogs run into a Noddy dilemma

Noddy knows that the sun is falling over the horizon now but we are better with him playing on 5 years than having most of the dregs mentioned here. The great hope Mortimer had a mare too at the weekend. I doubt they wish they'd missed on on signing him... Creagh would have filled in most on a...