Choose new selectors for NSW ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Bob Fulton - Never experienced modern day SOO. Hasn't coached for decades.
Bob McCarthy - Seriously .... this dude is a dinosaur isn't he ?
Geoff Gerard - Who the **** is he ???
Laurie Daley - A commentating, coaching and all round ... Dud !

These are our selectors folks .... What an effing joke !

Sack these sh*t c**** and lets pick a NEW panel of 5 ....

Phil Gould, Wayne Pearce, Steve Roach, Paul Sironen, Tim Brasher, Andrew Ettingshausen, Michael O'Connor, John Cartwright, Royce Simmons, Peter Sterling, Brett Kenny, Ray Price, Mick Cronin, Glenn Lazarus, Bradley Clyde, Ricky Stuart, Mark Geyer, Dean Pay, David Gillespie, Jim Dymock, Terry Hill, Geoff Toovey, Brad Fitler, Ryan Girdler,Ben Kennedy, Andrew Johns, Matthew Johns, Danny Buderus, Steve Menzies ..... or name your own.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amen brother. Phil Gould needs to be the main man.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would have.

1. Phil Gould
2. Peter Sterling
3. Andrew Ettingshausen
4. Brett Kenny
5. Steve Folkes

Men with brains.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
1 - Steve Mortimer
2 - Phil Gould
3 - Peter Sterling
4 - E.T
5 - Brett Kenny
6 - Big Bird

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
The Brains : Gus Gould, Peter Sterling, Glenn Lazarus, John Cartwright, Wayne Pearce.

The Coaching Crew : Craig Bellamy, Royce Simmonds, Steve Folkes

The Support Crew : Steve Roach, Paul Sironen, Dean Pay, Brad Fitler, Johns x2.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
CK, how can you forget Stevie man? lol

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould, Roach, Sterling.

Thats it.

Andrew Johns is already pretty much a selector and look what he has done for his boychild Kidley, made him captain and the fullback over one of the best in the world.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because of those men there we have lost 4 yrs straight,and could be looking at 5.Thanks for making The Blues a laughing stock of late.We really do need new selectors,these guys had had the chance time and time again and still fail.Any of the people that CK mention would be more worthy to hold the postitons as selectors,except for Joey Johns cause u'd still have Kurt Gidley in the team along with half a Newcastle lol.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Comeon man, I don't care if your all going to attack me on this. IMO... again IMO, I still think Kurt Gidley is the best present rugby league player. Very Very Very Versatile and a very good mate of mine lol. (Shouldn't of said that)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMO and many others on here Gidley is far from it,the only role he should have with the Blues is as a bench player at most. there are better fullbacks,better halves,better hookers, in the game that are ahead of him IMO for SOO.As for Captain he might be alright for Newcastle but for SOO he is hopeless.i hope for his sake he goes well this SOO series but his had plenty of time and chances and still a fail IMO.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I would have.

1. Phil Gould
2. Peter Sterling
3. Andrew Ettingshausen
4. Brett Kenny
5. Steve Folkes

Men with brains.
seems to be a pretty resonable panel....surely these men are smart enough to get an awesome team together unlike the current panel

NotRayHadley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TV Heads and Media hounds? Headline hunters? There has to be better.

Selectors
Les Davidson
Warren Ryan
Ray Price
Greg Alexander
Wayne Pearce

Gus might as well be me there, too much hot air and froth 90% of the time. At least Brandy and Wayne understand the technical game.
Hard men for hard times and hard calls. These guys have the gonads to be able to question Qlders on passion and commitment and justify with their sheer aura.

kizza101

New Pup
Reaction score
why is it the selectors who have made us lose??

doesnt any of it come down to the players?

who exactly would everyone have in this years team that isnt there? be good to see ppls views

NotRayHadley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you don't take a hairdryer to a gun fight.

this ain't the movie Troy or a James Bond.

It's an uncompromising game for men, marketed that way. We get our dignity and pride challenged as New South Welshmen, mostly by idiots who sign autographs with crayons (yes Wendell that's you) every year and we keep sending boys in to do a man's job. We have George W Bush, **** Cheney and John Howard as selectors.

There needs to different people making the calls because the same people haven't made the right ones for the last 4 years and again this year the questions are coming before there's been a ball kicked.

I would put Freeman in before keeping the current regime...

Status
Not open for further replies.