Dear Kevin Moore you have been brilliant this year !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maza

Reaction score
Fingers crossed it continues to pay off, great work KM

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I must say, I'm not a fan of having both Kasiano and Foster in the starting line-up. Maybe 1, but not both.

Low work-rate, and they're coming up against fresh boys. I think they're best served when the opp is a little tired.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I'd been interested to see Kasiano up against a tired forward pack TBH

Even though fresh men also come on for the opposition

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I hate threads like these. Trying to draw conclusions about the coach suddenly being different to last year, simply becaue we have won a few games (and we haven't really played that well to be honest) is just stupid.

I like Moore and I've thought he's always done a good job, so I just shake my head when people suggest he was the reason we didn't perform last year and somehow this year because we've won two he's suddenly doing his job again?

Please.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I hate threads like these. Trying to draw conclusions about the coach suddenly being different to last year, simply becaue we have won a few games (and we haven't really played that well to be honest) is just stupid.

I like Moore and I've thought he's always done a good job, so I just shake my head when people suggest he was the reason we didn't perform last year and somehow this year because we've won two he's suddenly doing his job again?

Please.
Incorrect sir,

If a 20 year smoker decides not to have a smoke today, I'll say well done mate

Thats all this is, he could have selected Turner at Fullback, Warburton, Armit & co before Kasiano, Foster etc

He could have played Lett (winger) instead of a NYC player Lafai

It's just a step in the right direction, so I'm acknowledging that effort ... thats it

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't disagree with that but I think its really subjective because the basis of the argument is your own thoughts about who should or shouldn't have been selected last year.

Definitely wanted to keep it positive because I'm enjoying this season so much myself already with the new players (and of course the success thus far)

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I don't disagree with that but I think its really subjective because the basis of the argument is your own thoughts about who should or shouldn't have been selected last year.

Definitely wanted to keep it positive because I'm enjoying this season so much myself already with the new players (and of course the success thus far)
Well of course, thats what a forum is subjective opinions

This whole thread IS based on MY opinion (you're right) that his selections may have been questionable last year.

If someone agree's he's doing a brilliant job this year, but also states he done a brilliant job last year then subjective opinions will clash and we'll engage in a healthy debate. As a forum is intended

NotRayHadley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have done well so far but we could do better with the subs bench...
Payne has the Warburtons at the line, mmm, where are the tears?
Souths were rooted and ripe for Paea well before he came on to shove up them. You only have to look at the hole Armit punched there to know what Paea could have done earlier.
This is the area we need to focus on this year and what has been a let down. Reading the game and adapting to the picture which is developing.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we lose the next 3 games roberts will be in the side

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit to KM and his staff... alot of niff Nuffs were calling for his sacking, but so far he had fed them all some humble pie.

Well Done Kev, I've never lost the faith.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He really should have said something about the refereeing yesterday, it was abysmal. The time to complain about referees is after a win not after a loss.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He really should have said something about the refereeing yesterday, it was abysmal. The time to complain about referees is after a win not after a loss.
I agree, but what will happen? The way things went yesterday, we would've copped a 10K fine for speaking the truth.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, but what will happen? The way things went yesterday, we would've copped a 10K fine for speaking the truth.
yeah we would have copped a fine, but sometimes it is worth it. You can word it so you don't get fined but its not like our club has ever struggled for cash.

coaches who complain about the refereeing often get better treatment by the referees because they don't want heat from the referees boss. Look at the ride the Roosters got yesterday, they got that because Brian Smith spends 99% of his press conferences whinging about refereeing.

We don't do it often and I am glad we don't, because on those occassions when we can do it then it will mean more.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Please.
You forget where you are?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Spot on. He should've let fly. Anytime ppl complain when they lose others always think, "aahh they are being sore losers, always blaming the ref for failure" , but if a winning team did so it would make a big statement. We won yes, the ref was rubbish YES.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He mentioned it in the ABC Grandstand Interview

bulldog_matt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm liking his team selections this season. I think the youthfulness in the squad is giving the older guys some vitality...

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres a good blend of experience and enthusiastic,energetic aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.