Will you renew your membership if Kevin is coach next year?

Will you renew your membership if Kevin is coach next year?

• No

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 64 71.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, thinking of upgrading my membership.

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
THIS GRONK MOORE WILL GO SOON iwill always support the dogs i might bag the club but doggies all the way

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please to the people who say No

Are you kidding yourselves? Great fans.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bry and chipandchase I'm from out your area and drive to games, so might be able to help you out re lifts! I go right past b / hills to anz. Hit me a Private Message if interested.

On topic... maybe. Depends on money and mainly the draw. I can't attend Fri or Mon games so too many of them makes the cost hard to justify for 3 or 4 games a year if that.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bry and chipandchase I'm from out your area and drive to games, so might be able to help you out re lifts! I go right past b / hills to anz. Hit me a Private Message if interested.

On topic... maybe. Depends on money and mainly the draw. I can't attend Fri or Mon games so too many of them makes the cost hard to justify for 3 or 4 games a year if that.
There was someone else that lives near here too, Chappo but he doesn't post much. Might be good to organise something so we take it in turns driving?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its funny how moore cops 100% of the blame. Guess the kennel ran out of scapegoats.

Im not saying he is faultless, but the players really need to take some of it too.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Graham play for us next year. I think we will be alot better with him and tolman up front.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Its funny how moore cops 100% of the blame. Guess the kennel ran out of scapegoats.

Im not saying he is faultless, but the players really need to take some of it too.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Graham play for us next year. I think we will be alot better with him and tolman up front.
This!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no not a chance in hell id renew membership with k moore still there

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ive supported the bulldogs through coffs harbor, the salary cap scandle, punch ups at races, drunkin behavoir and everything else..
todd greenberg has done a great job for the bulldogs so far,and explains the bulldogs is now a brand name, a business and this business needs to be successfull to survive and compete.
now if greenberg keeps kevin moore there that is not making this bussiness successfull, and is not going to bring the club anything. so for that reason alone i wont renew, ive been through the good, the bad,and will stick with the bulldogs, but i wont sit through a hopeless coach coaching our team given he had his contract extended after 2010 season which was a big failure

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh i think it is a stupid post, regardless or who is coach or who our players are, i am a bulldog for life and will continue to be a member with my family.
that doesnt mean we agree with what they are doing or the direction they are taking
Amen.

NotRayHadley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Club bigger than one man, coach, player or CEO.
Since 1935, ups and downs along the journey. Plenty of ups though.
Guess we'll see the blow-in Parra members rise to 8 for 2012. Handbags!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The real question here is,
Are you a complete toss, you like cross dressing, and are confussed about your sexuality and if so I will not be renewing my support for the bulldogs and will probably support dragons next year because they are so goooood OR
I am a legend and will continue to support the doggies even when they play like complete pussies because thats what fans do?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the club realizes that if the fans stuck through the team through the salary cap fiasco and Coffs Harbour scandal, then it is unlikely they will be put off by a team that won't put in. The club has no motivation to achieve results if the fans aren't prepared to vote with their feet. This was evident in 2008, where we sported spectacular crowds of 8,000 and 9,000 to a series of home games. The club however, is in a strong position, and to survive 2002 and 2004, where other clubs would have folded demonstrates the resilience of the club, particularly of its supporters. People often confuse support with sponsorship, they are two entirely different things. The fans that got up and left at half time against Manly should be commended. They don't carry the delusions of some that the club would come back from an impossible deficit or that the 'team needs them' to be there. The players don't need you there watching them getting pummeled. It is not a suburban ground where a little bit of support can go a long way to helping the team. The players don't share the same passion you have for the club. We play at a stadium that is sparingly occupied by three other NRL clubs, Souths, Tigers and the Eels. The club needs to be proactive in its pursuit of success and ensure a necessary connection (and input) from its supporter base. I'm not talking about the The Kennel because they are not an accurate representation of half a million Bulldogs supporters. People support teams for different reasons, but their level of support or enthusiasm for the team is not always measurable. The Kennel has a core group of followers, and they too have different motivations for turning up.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I'm sorry Habib - I read that 4 times and still have no idea what you're trying to say ... :confused:

I think it's "we should be winning more to justify the crowds we get and until the fans leave earlier (and more often) nothing will change, because the hierarchy protects itself with fat crowds and sponsor dollars ... and you for one, are unsatisfied with it all." - Is that close ???

B

BoonReturns

If we finish top 4 I will, if not i'll get a cheaper membership and do a few captains club nights if we end up having a big season

Status
Not open for further replies.