Melbourne fullback Billy Slater allegedly taunts Newcastle forward Cory Paterson over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
It's not that bad actually but still shouldnt have been said, instead of "cry" slater could have said "drugs" or something...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should of never made the media, what happens on the field stays on the field.

I loled btw

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not about "how bad" it might have sounded.

The fact of the matter is, he was referring to his mental state. You just don't ****ing do that, whether you tell him to go have a cry in your room or you call him a mental case who needs to harden the **** up.

Slater took a cheap shot by mocking his illness, admitted it was low - and that's all we need to know.

It happened and it's time to move on considering he made the apology to him. It doesn't change the fact that a lot of people think Slater is a low dog right now though, including me.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's not about "how bad" it might have sounded.

The fact of the matter is, he was referring to his mental state. You just don't ****ing do that, whether you tell him to go have a cry in your room or you call him a mental case who needs to harden the **** up.

Slater took a cheap shot by mocking his illness, admitted it was low - and that's all we need to know.

It happened and it's time to move on considering he made the apology to him. It doesn't change the fact that a lot of people think Slater is a low dog right now though, including me.
well in that case, IM DEPRESSED!!!:D

woot woot, all you people cant touch me

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
well i dont see anything wrong with it, however ive never suffered from depression so im not too sure how a person suffering from it would feel.
having seen my dad suffer from depression, it's very offensive

Loweezy

Bulldozing Bulldogs
Reaction score
Does anyone remember a few seasons ago when the storm played the cowboys at Townsville? When Billy slater went off the field because he was injured and they played the song "big girls don't cry"

if I was paterson I wouldve walked with a limp and said "big girls don't cry"

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since birth? lol

Apparently once when he won MoM award, he wanted to say hi to mummy and daddy in Israel.
Yeah i still dont get how that makes him Jewish... His parents could have been there visiting the sacred Christian sites... He was probably saying something to or about Israel Folau

And this sledge was nothing... FMD people are becoming a bunch of woooses

As i said before someone should teach Corey about STICKS & STONES

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Agree, its rugby league, you are going to get sledged, the comment wasnt even that bad, blown way out of proportion by the media as usual, have a cup of cement and HTFU!

Status
Not open for further replies.