Your Foot In Mouth Moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said "The fcuking idiot ($unni Bilal Williams) didn't even know what a tyrant is" and my cousin said "What is it?"

I once said "Of course he's dumb, he's a pommy" only to find out that my mate's mate was born in England.

You?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I once told a story about my mate when he was working in a special school to a person who i didnt know had a special child.

M

mofo sixx

i once bagged the crap out of my dads mate only to turn around & he was standing right behind me.

all i could think to say was oh well at least you know what i really think of you

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I bagged this big, strong Maori guy out who looked perfectly normal at Basketball every Saturday for being the dumbest bloke in the world (cos he was, you had to tell him something very simple 20 times and he still wouldn't get it) once. After playing with/against him for years and putting up with his stupidity I ripped in a bit after he did something else completely idiotic and incomprehensible.

Anyway, a couple of hours after I had, my mate told me he used to be a bouncer and was beaten heavily one time and suffered quite severe brain damage.

I thought he was taking the p*ss but he was telling the truth. Why didn't he tell me before and then we all wouldn't talk behind his back about how slow he was for 3 f***ing years!

I wasn't to know but I still felt very, very bad about it and apologised.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I ripped a bottle of wine from my girlfriends hands, screamed 'i'm not drunk you fukin mole!" while getting tapped on the shoulder by my regional manager about to introduce me to one of our executive directors.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday I was supposed to send Jorgie an email with an attachment of Craig Wing and saying that he looed hot, but instead it went to some girl in the building. Thank GOD she had a sense of humour and replied saying he wasn't her type...

Last week I got a work email from a guy called, "George Michael" and I said out loud, "His name is George Michael? You're kidding me!" only to find out that the guy sat right behind me....

Yeh good times..

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I called the Director of my Hospital by her Secretaries name.

No wonder she hates me..

M

mofo sixx

I called the Director of my Hospital by her Secretaries name.

No wonder she hates me..
lol oh yea , i have called girls by previous girls names , thats always good for creating an awkward moment

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i have many cos we always diss ginga's but our friend is one so lol.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I accidently asked my mate 'would ya' and it turned out to be his cousin.

It was at a wedding and she was scorching.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I accidently asked my mate 'would ya' and it turned out to be his cousin.

It was at a wedding and she was scorching.
Same thing happened to me, pointed out a girl and said id thrash it. Turned out to be his sister

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, pointed out a girl and said id thrash it. Turned out to be his sister
LOL. It's actually happened 3 times to me. I just keep my mouth shut now.

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
I was away on a work trip with a work buddy.... the cheap friggin company had us share a hotel room for the week..... anyway..... we went out one night on the drink and my mate picked up this chick....Michelle....
good sort.... anyway we got drunk stumbled home and flaked out..... anyway in the morning the hotel phone rang.... in a blur i answered it.... it was my mates wife..... I slurred "its for you" and i threw the phone at the bed..... I nearly fainted when Michelle said hello to his wife......ooops ... did I feel like a dill

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This girl at school who is completely stuck up and competitive did worse than me in the trials. I turned to my friends ans said I beat ... in ancient history only to find out she was sitting at the table. I am not the worlds quietest person either. Wasn't too happy wiht me

X

XxFoVoSxX

at camp i had the ****s with the deputy principal.. anyways she walked in and goes to us stfu and sleep... she closed the door slightly but was peaking and i didnt know.. i turned around and go to my mates.. "wtf stupid ***** its only 10:30 as im gonna sleep NOW!.. she is probably sitting at the dinner table stuffing her face with kfc and maccas as we speak.."

she walks in and goes john.. pack your bags your going home... btw your suspended for 2 weeks LOL!!...

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i knew a guy at works dad was sick ages ago so to make small talk the other day i said "so hows ur old man going"?

and he was like "he died"

omg i felt like crap!!!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it wasnt really foot in mouth, as i wanted to get a point across to my australian maths teacher :p, was more of a sarcastic moment.. i said "man I'd kill myself if I was Australian" hehehe. He came back with a good comeback but I don't remember it lol.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many times. But i have a HORRIBLE memory

two stand out moments.

1. we were making abo jokes lightheartedly and i came out and said something about one thong and did an impression asking for 50 cents. I remebered later that night one of the women sitting with me was part aboriginal. I was timid the rest of the night lol

2. My brother and i were laughing about a retard joke, and i said something offhand...found out later my new sister-in-law-to-be worked with special needs children :o

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On msn to kenneth aka mars bar

Me: **** the godberts **** me

Kenneth: LOL im their mate

**silence**

Status
Not open for further replies.