Your Foot In Mouth Moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mofo sixx

So many times. But i have a HORRIBLE memory

two stand out moments.

1. we were making abo jokes lightheartedly and i came out and said something about one thong and did an impression asking for 50 cents. I remebered later that night one of the women sitting with me was part aboriginal. I was timid the rest of the night lol

2. My brother and i were laughing about a retard joke, and i said something offhand...found out later my new sister-in-law-to-be worked with special needs children :o
so? ,

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid bait tbh.

I asked you a question and answered accordingly.

Were you trying to start me and get me angry? Not only did you fail but it is SAD

M

mofo sixx

Stupid bait tbh.

I asked you a question and answered accordingly.

Were you trying to start me and get me angry? Not only did you fail but it is SAD

nah wasnt tryin to get you angry, why would i bother doin that? & i dont think i need to u seem angry most of the time anyways!
sometimes you seem like really sour, on the verge of nasty, other times u are ok ,

weird!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only act angry when dikheads piss me off. It's not a thing i walk around ebing angry all the time

Get the hint?

I don't get along with idiots tbh

Sorry

p.s- lol if you actually think i am angry when i post most of my replies. Niggah please. Might SOUND angry but im not sad enough to get worked up over small things on a forum

M

mofo sixx

I only act angry when dikheads piss me off. It's not a thing i walk around ebing angry all the time

Get the hint?

I don't get along with idiots tbh

Sorry

p.s- lol if you actually think i am angry when i post most of my replies. Niggah please. Might SOUND angry but im not sad enough to get worked up over small things on a forum
the abridged version of your post is this

dikheads
idiots

, anyway , have you washed your hands yet?

otherwise your keyboard is a Ecoli haven

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh god no wonder you're single.
Your smart arse ways DO get tiring

And no haven't washed them, i like the taste of last nights chicken when i bite my nails.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
At a previous job we were having major issues with the wealth management system which was pissing us all off. It was Friday abt 2pm and we were keen to head to the pub tbh. The group head of Margin Lending (who is a queer) was standing right behind me chatting to my boss. After not being able to access a HNW clients' portfolio I blurted out "oh ffs this system is a fkn homosexual piece of sh!t". Off I went to his office, packin' sh1t mind you.

Verbal warning...lol...for lanuage though.

I accidently asked my mate 'would ya' and it turned out to be his cousin.

It was at a wedding and she was scorching.
man use that as an entry point bro

Didnt help i later found out she was 13 (i was 15) lol
berries ya pedo

This girl at school who is completely stuck up and competitive did worse than me in the trials. I turned to my friends ans said I beat ... in ancient history only to find out she was sitting at the table. I am not the worlds quietest person either. Wasn't too happy wiht me
omg that deserves a lfie sentence with no parole :whacky:

i knew a guy at works dad was sick ages ago so to make small talk the other day i said "so hows ur old man going"?

and he was like "he died"

omg i felt like crap!!!
u shouldn't tbh. honest mistake :p

it wasnt really foot in mouth, as i wanted to get a point across to my australian maths teacher :p, was more of a sarcastic moment.. i said "man I'd kill myself if I was Australian" hehehe. He came back with a good comeback but I don't remember it lol.
Was the comeback something along the lines of...

"well at least we've won a world cup in Rugby and some sort of trophy in cricket ya sheep shagging tools"

lol

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once i was in class in year 11,

u no hwo u have those teachers who are nothing but teachers, but think they are king **** and try to act like a principle or dicipline co ordinator.

well we had this teacher she came in once when my class had no teacher , she screamed at me and said get a book out and study till the teacher comes, she walks out closes the door, and i screamed U CAN GO SUK A DIK FAT SLUT, turned out she was still at the door, she came storming in and suspended me for 1 week.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was the comeback something along the lines of...

"well at least we've won a world cup in Rugby and some sort of trophy in cricket ya sheep shagging tools"

lol
Nope, his comeback was a direct shot at me tbh, anddd sport isn't everything so meh to you. :p

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I don't think I have enough fingers to count how many foot-in-gob moments I have had.......

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told a cancer patient once that was being a pain in the arse that 'you'll survive'.
****, how bad do you think I felt when they died lol!

Felt like a cnut afterwards!

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Saw a friend while i was waiting to pick up my son from school,
I hadn't seen her for a while and knew she was pregnant....
I asked how long she had to go ,only for her to say ,
she had already had a baby boy a few weeks before..
How embarassing for her and for me.
She had not lost her stomach after the birth.
She doesn't have alot to say to me anymore funnily enough. Lol

M

mofo sixx

Saw a friend while i was waiting to pick up my son from school,
I hadn't seen her for a while and knew she was pregnant....
I asked how long she had to go ,only for her to say ,
she had already had a baby boy a few weeks before..
How embarassing for her and for me.
She had not lost her stomach after the birth.
She doesn't have alot to say to me anymore funnily enough. Lol
ouch!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Asking a girlfriend to move out a few years ago got nasty when she started prank calling my work, talk about gutter tactics..
I like look on the bright side, I must of been hard to get over.

Status
Not open for further replies.