- Oct 1, 2009
- Reaction score
Great post Malla.Ok I am a lot more calm now with the benefit of a full nights sleep to think about the last 2 weeks
My view is:
- keep Averillo away from the first grade team next year. He needs Flanno treatment. Keep him in reggies. When his contract is up, cya
- speaking of Flanno, keep him in reggies too
- Ciraldo needs to call a spade a spade now and let TPJ know he can get fucked too. Send him to Redcliffe now
- put Schoupp on a 6 week bulking program with a view to move him to an impact forward role off the bench, can add value there but is not the answer in the centres
- Burns can kiss first grade goodbye
- ZDC can go back to Mounties
- And lastly if anyone is questioning whether Mahoney is better than JMK I would hope last night gave you an indication of the difference in class between the 2. Actually it wasn’t even that Mahoney was that good, JMK was just horrendous, since the cowboys game he has been shockingly bad
Ciraldo needs to lock these fuck wits into a 4 week SAS style boot camp and weed out the lazy *****
I have just one comment. You are lucky to have had a full night's sleep after that sh!t display from the Bulldogs yesterday.
Whilst I tell myself I don't care, I still do and I actually couldn't get to sleep for several hours (same pattern for me after other sh!t games we have played).
Then I woke up at about 3:00am feeling really annoyed - I absolutely hate the Parrascum - then took a few hours to go back to sleep.
I would be lucky if I had 4 hours sleep last night and it's all the Bulldogs fault for being so crap.